PDA

View Full Version : Wait WT*?

Frenzyn
03-11-2011, 08:40 PM
Blackstar is a game for comp???
I thought it was for mobile ):

here proves it runs with computer considering that is a cursor controlling it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jds9PGvgtNs&feature=relmfu

ratava
03-11-2011, 08:46 PM
DATE STAMP: Oct 2009 That's pre-production footage of the shelved plans to release Blackstar as an MMO on the PC, after NCSoft pulled out way back in 2008. It was originally a PC title but since PL success the IP is now going to MOBILE.

CONFIRMED: Blackstar will release on iOS, Android and potentially a PC-Client version in the future.

We don't have any CURRENT ie 2011 footage.

:)

Rebel
03-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Blackstar was originally meant to be a PC game, but it has now been converted to mobile.

Edit: Not to mention, the Devs create the game using computers.

KingFu
03-11-2011, 09:37 PM
Started off a PC game, now its a mobile game I believe.

Frenzyn
03-11-2011, 09:44 PM
Awesome, because i thought i was ganna be playing that on the comp, i wouldn't mind playing on both, would be better actually but i perfer mobile. :)
Prevents botting, too. :)

Pharcyde
03-12-2011, 11:00 PM
I was kinda disappointed when I found out it got converted into a mobile game. Blackstar has so much potential, I just think the game wont live up to the potential I expected under mobile restrictions.

Lizardfeather
03-14-2011, 08:14 PM
I was kinda disappointed when I found out it got converted into a mobile game. Blackstar has so much potential, I just think the game wont live up to the potential I expected under mobile restrictions.

I actually consider Pocket Legends better than most RPG/MMOs becuase of the fact that it is mobile. I would HATE it on a computer because point and click and even arrow keys are my arch nemesis. Something about it being mobile adds to the fun for me. So does the touch screen, so I will (hopefully) feel the same for BlackStar. The mobileness outways some of the stuff they have to forgo. But that's just my two-cents. :)

ratava
03-15-2011, 09:03 AM

I actually consider Pocket Legends better than most RPG/MMOs becuase of the fact that it is mobile. I would HATE it on a computer because point and click and even arrow keys are my arch nemesis. Something about it being mobile adds to the fun for me. So does the touch screen, so I will (hopefully) feel the same for BlackStar. The mobileness outways some of the stuff they have to forgo. But that's just my two-cents. :)

I agree that B* could be a blinder as a space-shooter on a PC as this genre is severely lacking imo... but I am also stoaked that we are FINALLY seeing B* and the fact that B* is mobile (maybe a pc client in the future) then I have my MMOs sorted very soon on PC (GW2) and also mobile (B*).

I just really would like to see B* have space combat.