PDA

View Full Version : Games Effects On Eachother?

Coltona
03-11-2011, 08:59 PM
I was thinking when Blackstar comes out and more people like it better than PL, what will happen if tons of people leave PL for Blackstar? Would it make it easier to get ahead in PL since there would be less people in game? What do you guys think?

Prest87
03-11-2011, 09:02 PM
I will be playing both but it all depends on how good blackstar really is

ratava
03-11-2011, 09:42 PM
I think sharing spacetime accounts so you can play either BS or PL will help a lot.

BS should mean A LOT of new players will see how good MMOs are on mobile and then they will play a bit of both likely.

PL will still keep developing as it will have it's own "live team" to add new content and customizations and content will be more in this game for a while to come too. IE some players will complete content in BS in 1 day at release or something crazy and then pop back to PL higher levels again... !

BS will have better PvP games, probably because it is built-in from the start. Also the story will be more diverse so that's some of the biggest differences and finally depends a lot on:

1. Fantasy = Pocket Legends
2. Sci-Fi = Blackstar

:)

But new players will prob find BS -> PL in addition to the other way around I'm guessing.