PDA

View Full Version : Something New or Old?

Ignitedmage
02-22-2015, 08:04 AM
Well, i was bored and started to check my screen shot. I found a shockingly image from my screen shots
Now, i don't know does it normally happens or no so take a look

Talking about the ms colour turning purple
Now, i don't know about if its normal, a combo or its a glitch because i m literally new mage, have only 1.3k kills, so if you can answer these questions, Thanky you
Q1. Is it Normal?
A.
Q2. Is it just a combo?
A.
Q3. Or is it a glitch?
A.

You can also explain me leaving the photos. :)

Befs
02-22-2015, 09:21 AM
It seems that you are not using ms and instead using BoV. In which case it is completely normal and always purple. Therefore not making it a combo or a glitch. Also you have to hit combos on an enemy to make it a combo and therefore cannot perform one in town. Also just look to see it's cooled down and therefore cannot be ms.

Ignitedmage
02-22-2015, 09:42 AM
It seems that you are not using ms and instead using BoV. In which case it is completely normal and always purple. Therefore not making it a combo or a glitch. Also you have to hit combos on an enemy to make it a combo and therefore cannot perform one in town.

Ok ty got it.

ign Boss
02-22-2015, 06:42 PM
This is absolutely shocking. An amazing discovery. This has never happened before holy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheugokin
02-22-2015, 07:17 PM
Ok ty got it.

Also I think you thread was looking for attention, because your mana shield is down already so a "glitch on the ms" should not exist since the animation is long gone. Deductive reasoning should probably tell you that it must have been what you used last which were the buffs.

anahadaz
02-22-2015, 07:56 PM
Also I think you thread was looking for attention, because your mana shield is down already so a "glitch on the ms" should not exist since the animation is long gone. Deductive reasoning should probably tell you that it must have been what you used last which were the buffs.

Sheu-1 0-logic

MercherofPL
02-24-2015, 02:30 PM

Amen.

Ignitedmage
02-27-2015, 03:57 AM

Well ik you're right but nor like other mages i had never done experiment with my mage. Only knows one combo told by my friend and didnt even concentrate on buffs so it was something unespected for me :p