PDA

View Full Version : Guide of Lv35 Mage!!

Ignitedmage
02-22-2015, 09:40 AM
I wanted to help up ppl on lv35 and wanted to make a big pvp community at this level so here i help for it
GEAR
Gear which is best for a lv35 mage is Voodoo pin.
Int hallow mantle and helm.
You can use any of the two shields(i only know about them):
1. Shivering wing
2. Evidence bracer
Failed finding evidence bracer pic but will be posting that soon

If you use Evidence bracer then well and good because evidence is available as a L35 shield.

BUILD
Well, the build i got from so much investigation is
6 Buffs, Light, Heal, fire
2 drain
1 Frostbite and magic shield
If you goes 36 do 1 ice storm too

COMBOS
FIGHTING MAGE
The combo you can/should use is:
Buffs+Light+Drain+Heal+Frostbite+Fire
After that just do the Ice-melted or so combo

Just keep in mind that you should be very careful if the mage kites. If he kites don't waste you're skills pressing to quickly
MS when you're going to die. If you're full and opponent ms don't ms. If you go/are half and opponent ms, ms after a while

FIGHTING BEAR
The combo is the same which I use.

Kite the bears as usual so you can't be hit by its slashes.
If dex bear try using fire on it and get out of his range

FIGHTING BIRDS AND RHINOS
The combo is the same for all characters by the way

For birds just combo them continuously and spam heal.
For rhinos you must kite them and if they donot hit you or use any skills don't press much skills because they wait until your mana finishes.

FIGHTING FOXES
Foxes should be kited and move round around them so they can't catch you other wise you dieeeee

OTHER INFO
I would add in this column that a mage should always kite and nuke sometimes because from kiting you can win ALWAYS against pvpers except mage and with nuke you can kill fast IF you're opponent armour is low

This is my First guide so if i didn't did good or i should have entered any other column please inform me in posts so i could edit it. No off-topic or rude posts allowed please. If i helped, sincerely click thanks. I am just telling this that this is the BEST build. it's only my guide and things i use
Further teaching i can give you in private matches
My Ign : Kinggshahzeb
You can contact me in-game or on forums if you want teachings
Good Luck and enjoy with the guide if helped :)

UPDATED: Added pics(In 2/22/2015)

Befs
02-23-2015, 06:36 PM
First.
Add differing builds. For example I have found that often times ms is not the way to go. And don't demand that it's the best build bc that isn't true it's the best build for you.

Second.
The croc head and Blackbird wing are both better 35 dex sheilds than shivering as a 30 wing. Also you should add a section about rings, which in this case is sorely missed. To add to that there are specific gear setups for kiting, tanking, and nuking that you should include. I know that I have classes set for each of these and each is nearly completely different.

Third.
Get more experience before you make a guide. This was rushed to finish and you weren't quite ready (I did the same and my guide was not as thorough as it could've been.

Thanks and please consider my thoughts.

GiveMeWings
02-24-2015, 07:48 AM
1.- stats arent the best for 35 mage, more int, more skill dmg more heal.
2.- skills are good, probably not the best but good( ms isnt really needed at 35, easy to kite with a fire,ice combo).
3.- the combo: I won´t use drain first, u won´t nuke mages (if are good), and u will give them the advantage too kill u after, and starting with ice is better.
4.- give tips vs fighting other classes, is easy to say kite, but maybe 30% of mages know how to kite well.
5.- I agree with cool, the other shields can be better, and evis are op here, so tht isnt the best gear.

Btw is a nice try, keep investgating in this level:)

Groaning
02-24-2015, 09:41 AM
hahah maybe i should make a guide for L35 foxes

Befs
02-24-2015, 08:12 PM
hahah maybe i should make a guide for L35 foxes

I'll help!

Ignitedmage
02-25-2015, 05:37 AM
1.- stats arent the best for 35 mage, more int, more skill dmg more heal.
2.- skills are good, probably not the best but good( ms isnt really needed at 35, easy to kite with a fire,ice combo).
3.- the combo: I won´t use drain first, u won´t nuke mages (if are good), and u will give them the advantage too kill u after, and starting with ice is better.
4.- give tips vs fighting other classes, is easy to say kite, but maybe 30% of mages know how to kite well.
5.- I agree with cool, the other shields can be better, and evis are op here, so tht isnt the best gear.

Btw is a nice try, keep investgating in this level:)

Ok thanks. :) i'l edit it as soon as possible

First.
Add differing builds. For example I have found that often times ms is not the way to go. And don't demand that it's the best build bc that isn't true it's the best build for you.

Second.
The croc head and Blackbird wing are both better 35 dex sheilds than shivering as a 30 wing. Also you should add a section about rings, which in this case is sorely missed. To add to that there are specific gear setups for kiting, tanking, and nuking that you should include. I know that I have classes set for each of these and each is nearly completely different.

Third.
Get more experience before you make a guide. This was rushed to finish and you weren't quite ready (I did the same and my guide was not as thorough as it could've been.

Thanks and please consider my thoughts.

Ok. I'll try to make the build good and other things too. Thanks for helping :)

Groaning
02-26-2015, 08:18 PM
Ok thanks. :) i'l edit it as soon as possible

Ok. I'll try to make the build good and other things too. Thanks for helping :)

dont listen to them they suck...............actually they got better than me since i left L35 :(:o

Etarbitrev
03-05-2015, 07:05 AM
Sorry, but imo this guide sucks baws.

reasons for saying this^ are: I much prefer tankier builds & setups, work best vs mages and bears (thats for me & my playing style though).
use purp evid for tank set too.
Get a paw vs bears & decent foxes.
& lastly, do 15 mage is more fun

Ignitedmage
03-10-2015, 05:35 AM
Sorry, but imo this guide sucks baws.

reasons for saying this^ are: I much prefer tankier builds & setups, work best vs mages and bears (thats for me & my playing style though).
use purp evid for tank set too.
Get a paw vs bears & decent foxes.
& lastly, do 15 mage is more fun

I don't know who likes my guild and who doesn't and i don't even am sad for people not thanking or liking my guide.

The reason for me to make this guide was :-
1) Try my first guide and get feedbacks
2) help people if i did.

Thansk for feedback :).

Befs
03-10-2015, 12:01 PM
and btw u spelled dying* wrong in one picture

Groaning
03-10-2015, 03:00 PM
I don't know who likes my guild and who doesn't and i don't even am sad for people not thanking or liking my guide.

The reason for me to make this guide was :-
1) Try my first guide and get feedbacks
2) help people if i did.

Thansk for feedback :).

Next time put it on general or PVP section this sections is ded

Ignitedmage
03-11-2015, 06:51 AM
Next time put it on general or PVP section this sections is ded

Not gonna make annother till 2016 i guess XD

Etarbitrev
03-12-2015, 10:42 AM
Nah just dont make another, its very kind of you but imo its a waste of time, this is meant as a constructive comment, not to dishearten you.

Ignitedmage
03-13-2015, 06:07 AM
Nah just dont make another, its very kind of you but imo its a waste of time, this is meant as a constructive comment, not to dishearten you.

Can't i try to be the BES? :3

Glall
03-27-2015, 04:54 AM
Can't i try to be the BES? :3 When you only beck stomp pure int mages and spam ez, and repeating it over and over again with your hybrid, will never make you pro.

Ignitedmage
04-19-2015, 12:42 AM
When you only beck stomp pure int mages and spam ez, and repeating it over and over again with your hybrid, will never make you pro.

If i play the high level eeasy levels then also you have never gone above 56 probably because lower than those levels have totally same builds for all. that only matters how you play

AppleNoob
04-21-2015, 12:01 PM
YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP! Kingshahzeb, just ignore him or pretend his posts aren't there.

Glall, what drives you to be so contradictory?

Ignitedmage
04-22-2015, 07:37 AM
YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP! Kingshahzeb, just ignore him or pretend his posts aren't there.

Glall, what drives you to be so contradictory?

AM TRYING TO STOP! If that guy does. i can't sit quite getting disrespected!
And to say it clearly Glall is scared of me so he is just crying! if not why don't he compete me on even 35 idc if he says i only beck stomp him at 76.......

Glall
04-24-2015, 05:24 AM
AM TRYING TO STOP! If that guy does. i can't sit quite getting disrespected!
And to say it clearly Glall is scared of me so he is just crying! if not why don't he compete me on even 35 idc if he says i only beck stomp him at 76.......
1st of all. Not going to continue this drama theatre, let this bear to show all his stupidity in solo part. 2nd Im not pvping at endgame, only doing my pl quest. 3rd I don't pvp at 35 coz I dont need to beg for builds (true fact about you :) ) 4th Im making my own builds for 18-26/66-71/40-51. If you are showing your brave here, make other alt and come to 51,56,61,66,71 :)
My replies to your soup opera is gone

Ignitedmage
04-26-2015, 07:35 AM
1st of all. Not going to continue this drama theatre, let this bear to show all his stupidity in solo part. 2nd Im not pvping at endgame, only doing my pl quest. 3rd I don't pvp at 35 coz I dont need to beg for builds (true fact about you :) ) 4th Im making my own builds for 18-26/66-71/40-51. If you are showing your brave here, make other alt and come to 51,56,61,66,71 :)
My replies to your soup opera is gone

I'll surely come at 50-51 plus i wanna bold some points of you
1st. I didn't even started this so i'll say you as a dramatic person, you're the one who should be called as stupid who can't show action but only do is talk talk talk. 2nd do you think i really care what you are doing? 3rd i didn't begged for a build and for your information i edited the best one and made one from my thoughts. 4th. i have made a lv30 bear build, lv35 mage build, lv75 bear build n these are all lvls i hv yet visited tho i didn't used twink more that time. And as i said i ll come 51 or 71 BUT if you say i am not brave then what with you? why don't you pvp there where i do?

End of talk if you want to show off yourself more i'll just reply on your comment to correct you

AppleNoob
04-29-2015, 10:43 PM
I'll surely come at 50-51 plus i wanna bold some points of you
1st. I didn't even started this so i'll say you as a dramatic person, you're the one who should be called as stupid who can't show action but only do is talk talk talk. 2nd do you think i really care what you are doing? 3rd i didn't begged for a build and for your information i edited the best one and made one from my thoughts. 4th. i have made a lv30 bear build, lv35 mage build, lv75 bear build n these are all lvls i hv yet visited tho i didn't used twink more that time. And as i said i ll come 51 or 71 BUT if you say i am not brave then what with you? why don't you pvp there where i do?

End of talk if you want to show off yourself more i'll just reply on your comment to correct you

Trying to stop? Sure. When I said stop, I meant do not reply to his challenges for Pete sake!

Budapest
05-07-2015, 05:16 PM
I don't care what anyone says. This guide is horrid.

Draoscao
05-08-2015, 04:21 AM
I don't care what anyone says. This guide is horrid.

That really doesn't help him at all. If you could take the time to atleast make a constructive comment, that would be great. This is his first guide, he needs all the feedback he could get. It's not the best guide so far as i could tell, because of these following reasons. There is no ring section (big note). The attribute points aren't used correctely. Higher int for more heal & skill damage. The equipment he used isn't the best. He also could've given a lot more tips. He uses kite alot, but not many people know how to kite correctely, so he could do a mini guide about kiting. From my perspective on a scale to 1/10. I'd give this guild a 4/10. There's so much more you could add do this guild.

Adios

Ignitedmage
05-13-2015, 08:52 AM
That really doesn't help him at all. If you could take the time to atleast make a constructive comment, that would be great. This is his first guide, he needs all the feedback he could get. It's not the best guide so far as i could tell, because of these following reasons. There is no ring section (big note). The attribute points aren't used correctely. Higher int for more heal & skill damage. The equipment he used isn't the best. He also could've given a lot more tips. He uses kite alot, but not many people know how to kite correctely, so he could do a mini guide about kiting. From my perspective on a scale to 1/10. I'd give this guild a 4/10. There's so much more you could add do this guild.

Adios

Am focusing on a new L35 mage from the past 2 months and thinking to know the tricks and stuff so i had stop updating the guide as it was only for checking
For those who said its horrid.. I don't Care

If i would be good in the sense of public(gonna ask smith boom stepy groan and ppl for that) I'll tryna help these guys to twink 35 up!
Anyways thanks for you telling Buda not to be constructive

Freakingud
08-05-2015, 02:09 AM
I thought the guide was quite good :D
10/10 bruh

Ignitedmage
08-05-2015, 03:31 AM
I thought the guide was quite good :D
10/10 bruh

Lel thanks but it won't work

iRandom
08-05-2015, 10:48 AM
I would actually keep 1 icestorm and 5 fire considering that the only difference between 5 fire and 6 fire is damage. Mages at this level tend to need a second rinse to kill and allow you to get within the 6 meters needed to use icestorm. With this you have the upper hand as you can cast a flash-fire combo but still get a 2 second freeze which allows to get out of range of lightning.

Ignitedmage
08-06-2015, 12:23 PM
I would actually keep 1 icestorm and 5 fire considering that the only difference between 5 fire and 6 fire is damage. Mages at this level tend to need a second rinse to kill and allow you to get within the 6 meters needed to use icestorm. With this you have the upper hand as you can cast a flash-fire combo but still get a 2 second freeze which allows to get out of range of lightning.

-_- you know what my real build is alot different that time but just modified because Ppl said that was best build

iRandom
08-06-2015, 09:48 PM
-_- you know what my real build is alot different that time but just modified because Ppl said that was best build

just checking

*troll face

Wrestlemania
08-07-2015, 07:43 AM
So took the "best build" (standard one) and take one point off icestorm and put it in fire?

You could elaborate more on the bird combo as almost all of the birds at 30-40 are warbirds time the heal so that you free through roots since you don't want to take damage of the heavy melee autos they do

Also you should use paw/dark wand(cheaper option) against bears as you don't want the pin to fire and free them from the ice

Befs
08-07-2015, 08:11 AM
So took the "best build" (standard one) and take one point off icestorm and put it in fire?

You could elaborate more on the bird combo as almost all of the birds at 30-40 are warbirds time the heal so that you free through roots since you don't want to take damage of the heavy melee autos they do

Also you should use paw/dark wand(cheaper option) against bears as you don't want the pin to fire and free them from the ice

Don't worry about roots as much as their break armor and blind

iRandom
08-07-2015, 08:52 AM
lol. Not worried about freeing them if I nuke them.

Wrestlemania
08-07-2015, 05:09 PM
Yea but they should be able to heal off the debut and the main source of damage is their heavy wepons(plat hammer/iceberg sword) they only should be able to win if they get some autos off and stun

iRandom
08-07-2015, 08:29 PM
Yea but they should be able to heal off the debut and the main source of damage is their heavy wepons(plat hammer/iceberg sword) they only should be able to win if they get some autos off and stun

bears don't heal lmao. If a 4-6 beck build is used then they cant do enough dmg to nuke me until next beck unless they don't carry ib/evade/taunt.

But they lack 1 of those 3 then ez nuke. If they don't then ez nuke

Wrestlemania
08-07-2015, 10:41 PM
bears don't heal lmao. If a 4-6 beck build is used then they cant do enough dmg to nuke me until next beck unless they don't carry ib/evade/taunt.

But they lack 1 of those 3 then ez nuke. If they don't then ez nuke

Firstly I was talking about birds and the part where bears don't heal I meant that the mages can heal off the debuff so not to rely on it to kill a Mage at 35 you have to stun him wait for heal break-(combo/root) and try to nuke him I was implying that he could expand the combos on birds as there are some challenging 40 birds out there and even some 32-35 birds if they get "lucky" (eg.hikkitiani,mrc-forgot lol)

Bats
01-14-2016, 09:34 PM
Good Guide. I think there should be 1 more drain. The combo should be frost, light, & fire, & then wait for them to drain then you drain after them including light fire.