PDA

View Full Version : Farming Jarl and common courtesy

darthdlo
02-22-2015, 11:21 AM
Hello everyone I want to talk about something I do and think would help if more people practiced this thought. I farm my crates and this weekend anks when I have my re-roll elixer or useing pendants usually in Brakenridge and most times im either first or close to it. When I get to the end I tend to wait for everyone else so the whole party has a shot at the crate and or now anks. I see alot of players fly to end kill boss and leave which is nothing wrong with that I have done myself in certain instances. Since we all on the map and most of the time besides pendants people are on elixers let everyone have a chance, within reasonable means. Since StS has taken out /partyinvite you cannot solo anymore and out of courtesy give everyone a shot, you dont have to kill to get a crate drop you just have to be within range of boss. I know it might take a couple seconds off and total runs but if more people did this then if you happen to be on 2nd teir you still have a shot at the crate or ank. I would think the few seconds you lose letting players catch up you would gain back in haveing a shot every round because due to all kind of reasons its almost impossible to do a hour run and be first the entire time. This is a practice I use and do see a small minority of players practice I thought I would think share and see if we could establish better in game community and friendly player practices thank you for takeing the time to read:-)

Dragoonclaws
02-22-2015, 11:26 AM
Waste of Elixir *_*

PM me, I can help you with that.

Axesam
02-22-2015, 11:29 AM
you can still solo, type /partyi *whatever* till u saw popup said Unable to find player *whatever*, u ready to run solo

For example /partyi dgsgsh

Note : /partyi 000 or any number wont work

Dragoonclaws
02-22-2015, 11:37 AM
I didn't say that because I thought it would be considered as a bug abuse...

mxzgrawp
02-22-2015, 01:32 PM
I didn't say that because I thought it would be considered as a bug abuse...

Have a feeling that bug gonna be cleared soon ...

Visiting
02-22-2015, 01:35 PM
Have a feeling that bug gonna be cleared soon ...

I'd suggest they fix all THE OTHER bugs that negatively affect gameplay :/

Magegrimm
02-22-2015, 01:37 PM
Well instead of fixing ghost party, which is pretty handy, I think they need to fix more....urgent bugs like Ralchior said.

Enviado do meu SM-G350 através de Tapatalk

gumball3000
02-22-2015, 01:40 PM
Ghost party is not a bug /partyi 000 doesnt work for some reason since they revamped the chat system, you can still ghost party using random letters.

mxzgrawp
02-22-2015, 01:42 PM
Right on mate.

Caabatric
02-22-2015, 06:16 PM
the amount of players taht want to waste the few precious seconds on there elixer is very few.
Thats why i ghost pt

Jazzi
02-22-2015, 06:26 PM
Ghost party is not a bug. It is intended to work like that. Anyway i too prefer doing ghost in bracken. Dont need to feel bad if I am faster than the rest and do not need to play catch up is I port in a bit later.

Dragoonclaws
02-22-2015, 07:19 PM
Ghost party is not a bug. It is intended to work like that. Anyway i too prefer doing ghost in bracken. Dont need to feel bad if I am faster than the rest and do not need to play catch up is I port in a bit later.

if it was meant... people won't be able to invite you to their party... and you'll be able to chat with yourself in your lonely partychat... I am lonely ,_,

carmine_blade
02-22-2015, 09:49 PM
THANK you for this post. I usually wait when farming locks without going solo because the wait is, what, three seconds? Sure, those lots of three seconds do add up, but it's just common courtesty, because any delay is almost always ping related which can't be helped. If you really can't wait a second or two then do everyone a favour and /partyi xxx. I always /partyi xxx when farming on a lvl 41 as this is the least polite, in my experience. When you do the invite, you'll get a notification saying "unable to find player xxx", which is how you know it's worked.

Energizeric
02-23-2015, 07:35 PM
Allowing players to solo a map should NOT be a bug, but should be a normal feature of the game. They should add a /partysolo command.