PDA

View Full Version : Noob Mage: Do I need a new build?

TheComboKid
02-22-2015, 01:52 PM
Introduction
Hello everybody I've been playing Arcane Legends now for 3-4 weeks and I have to say that I'm really enjoying myself.I played Pocket Legends before but i felt like it was getting boring because it was so easy. And that's how I decided to move to Arcane Legends. My main character is a currently level 25 sorcerer which doesn't rely on a full int build.

Classes
The only class I've played is Sorcerer/Mage mainly because I love supporting others and prefer long range over close combat fighting. I've tried lots of skill builds all full int but none of them have really worked in survivability(if that's a word). This thread is gonna be all about sorcerer and I would love if people gave me tips on what builds I should.

Stats

Skills
124739 124740

124743 124741

Equipment and Weapon
125937 125939

125941 125944

Pets
The pets I currently own are Barney, Gaupo, Frost, Orion and I'm considering buying Ethyl as my friends recommend him. If there are any other pets you would like to recommend please feel free to do so.

PvP
So when it comes to PvP I'm completely rubbish. I get kills sometimes but that's just from stealing kills. Most of the time I'm the one to die first even though I've equipped myself with the skills Lightning Strike, Arcane Shield, Fireball and Lifegiver. If someone could please tell me what I'm doing wrong I would really appreciate it.

PvE
Not really struggling with PvE as I use the skills:
Fireball, Arcane Shield, Time Shift(for mobs), Lightning Strike(for bosses) and Lifegiver. If you have better skills builds feel free to tell me about them.

P.S. Can someone teach me how to make a signature?

Caabatric
02-22-2015, 06:28 PM
Reason you die in pvp is because people at that level have real pvp gear worth 1m+.
Your gear is fine and you should focus on capping before attempting pvp. With stat points just keep going for full int as it's a mages job to deal aoe damage and have just enough survival.
When i was leveling i used fire,ice,time,heal,shield too. Also, specing gale can give you more survivability if you upgrade it correctly or know how to use it effectively.

Danisafi
03-07-2015, 05:23 AM
Shiny thats a very specific post , i guess it'll help him :) btw .: 1m? It's even hard with 2m makin a nice twink