PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for Storage..

dmc7123
03-11-2011, 10:54 PM
I'm not sure if this was suggested before, but can we have storage items sorted like they are in inventory? Would make it so much easier to see if you have multiples of the same items, and much easier to find stuff.

Pharcyde
03-11-2011, 11:03 PM
Been suggested before and yeah I like it. I hate trying to filter through my massive stash when I am trying to find a particular item and a particular level.

Major
03-12-2011, 12:04 AM
Ya it would be awesome if that was changed.

Beanmachine
03-12-2011, 12:46 AM
+100 its so messy even though i have only 85 stash slots. I know some others with alot more-.-

Giggly
03-12-2011, 01:32 PM
Excellent idea, I have been hoping for a clean stash for a while!

noobmigo
03-12-2011, 01:39 PM
I spent the last hour..just trying to organize my stash. It worked, but everytime I add another item, It needs another major re-vamp

ZeraJade
07-05-2011, 11:29 AM
Bump

Haven't seen this discussed recently. Please color organize or at least just alphabetize stash. I thought I had it figured out and took EVERYTHING out and put back in a specific way and was so pleased with myself until the next time I logged... I have no clue what's in there now and completely lack motivation to look :)

Register
07-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Way to bump a dead thread. Besides, bumping is against the forum rules. Read the forum rules because obviously you didnt. Please do so. It really is a waste to bring back a dead thread.

noobmigo
07-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Way to bump a dead thread. Besides, bumping is against the forum rules. Read the forum rules because obviously you didnt. Please do so. It really is a waste to bring back a dead thread.

Bumping is against the rules when the thread is in the first 10 topic within the forums or a section of the forums, I think. This was neither.

Register
07-05-2011, 12:27 PM
Bumping is against the rules when the thread is in the first 10 topic within the forums or a section of the forums, I think. This was neither.
check here

Bumping posts in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited. Likewise, the use of "/signed" posts are discouraged in that it doesn’t engender constructive discussion.

ZeraJade
07-05-2011, 01:55 PM
I also found this:

3) Don't "Necro-post". "Necro-posting" is a forum term that means reviving old/dead topics that nobody is longer discussing. The general rule for Necro-posting is posting on a topic that nobody has posted on since 2 weeks. The only exception to this rule is that you have something CRITICAL to add to the topic, which you will have to be the judge of. After 5 weeks, the topic is officially dead, and should no longer be posted on. These aren't of course set rules, but just general guidelines you might want to keep in mind.

So my apologies. A bit off topic, if it has been discussed but no result ever came from it, (and it's been a while) should one start a new post or just hope it gets remembered in the next update? Perhaps there is something in another forum guide to address such.

With this subject, apparently it's been brought up more than once, yet some updates later nothing has been changed nor addressed. Is this relevant now with an update coming? In my opinion sure, but again, sorry for my bad forum etiquette.

Register
07-05-2011, 02:23 PM
Ooo zera, nice guidlines!