PDA

View Full Version : has server lag been fixed?

Overweightank
02-22-2015, 05:52 PM
I'm beginning to lose my mind. is it my internet or game servers? because i can do everything fine, but Arcane legends lag WAY too much. if anyone wants to play a mini game, watch ur ping for atleast 3-5 minutes. If you survive whole times without lagging. Take a vid and show here. I'm expecting to see people wonder why the game continues to play on after 2 months, without being able to have no lag within 3-5 minutes -_-

# Mind blown.

Plz sts fix the lag... It might not bring money to you, but We'll sure as hell respect you guys more... I refuse to use large amounts of money on a game that doesnt fix itself. Wasnt 2 months enough to find the lag source? I'm not wanting to give you guys a hard time, but cmon... Fix this, THEN fix the bugs..

cami
02-22-2015, 06:10 PM
I think that not, my ping is horrible

Caabatric
02-22-2015, 06:12 PM
This always happens when sts about to luanch something for me...
Yes i often ping spike from 200-9000-200-dc in a span of 5 minutes.
However this only happens about 3 times a day so not that a deal for me.

Schnitzel
02-22-2015, 09:07 PM
I dunno if its just me, but when i run normal PvE maps, (like wt4, dead city, Windmoore harbor, etc.) my ping is green 99% of the time
but when i run elite Tindirin - the Wilds, my ping goes to 5k :/

justhell
02-22-2015, 09:07 PM
I wish sts can focused on server stabilizer first rather than released new content while try to fix server,many friends of mine quit playing AL bcoz this problem. At least learn from our last haloween event,adding new content while server still unstable will make thing go worst. How we can enjoying play the game with new content if keep DC,delaying,freeze and lagging while we play.

Thx

Overweightank
02-22-2015, 11:10 PM
This always happens when sts about to luanch something for me...
Yes i often ping spike from 200-9000-200-dc in a span of 5 minutes.
However this only happens about 3 times a day so not that a deal for me.

Dude... You must have Zeus's phone then !

for me, ive never went over 3minutes without lag, in my life. ive gotten used to frame freezes and spikes for the past year, its just normal XD

Kingofninjas
02-22-2015, 11:27 PM
My ping is almost always green. I can't remember the last time I pinged out.