PDA

View Full Version : Loadouts bypass check for attribute requirement

Royce
03-11-2011, 11:39 PM
I was just messing around with my warrior's gear and switching between sets. I happened to switch to the Copperhead Str set, and then switched to my Hate set using the preset loadouts. The problem is that with the Copperhead set on my Str is 155 and all my Hate gear is shown as unequipable, the lowest Str requirement being 157, but the loadout somehow doesn't check for the attribute requirements being met before putting the gear on.

Pharcyde
03-12-2011, 08:37 PM
Not exactly a bug, I made a post explaining how to get around it a couple months ago. Some times loadout's get buggy when your using the minimal to equip the lowest requirement item in the set.

To fix it - Take all the gear off, save the loadout as a blank. Place the gear back on and save it again. If that doesn't fix it, try a few more times, and also try equipping the gear in different orders. I have gotten all loadouts that are having the same issues as yours to work in the past by doing that.

Ellyidol
03-12-2011, 08:40 PM
Yeah, thats one of the reasons why I can get away with 170 str to 55 str gear through loadouts too.

I messaged the devs before about it, I didn't get any reply about it though. Wanted to make sure if it was legal or such because I put it up explicitly in my guide.

Royce
03-15-2011, 11:12 PM
This has to be a bug though. I understand that with the Str bonuses of the items, I would have enough Str to meet the requirements, but only after getting the gear on which should not be possible in the first place. Equipping items should work the same way whether through loadouts or one at a time. With 155 Str each individual Hate item has a dark background and is not able to be equipped. It's nonsensical that the whole set can somehow be equipped at once without meeting a single attribute requirement. If this is intended, and only your attributes after equipping the gear matter, then single item equipping should also be changed so that an item can be equipped as long as you meet the requirements after it's on. Personally I'd like to see them fix loadouts since it doesn't seem right for it to work that way, but one way or another, something's gotta be changed, so the two methods of changing gear are subject to the same rules.