PDA

View Full Version : Please don't forget them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pharcyde
03-12-2011, 12:01 AM
I know, it's tragic what happened over in Japan. The entire world is focusing on it and it is certainly the top story globally right now. But I ask that you guys don't forget what is going on in Libya and keep them in your mind. The rebels are depending on Media coverage to survive. Without it, the rebels are being overpowered by the armed forces. There IS no loosing for them, they face certain death if they loose. So while thousands of lifes were effected by the earthquake, the worst of it is over now. Libyan's are still facing death in the thousands without our support!

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/brandonb3/Libya.jpg

Major
03-12-2011, 12:06 AM
Its tragic the way the world is heading all together.....we all need to smarten up and help!

Pharcyde
03-12-2011, 12:10 AM
I know right :(. What happened to Obama and "Allies" consideration to taking military action?!?!?!?!?!? God I hate politics so much....

Major
03-12-2011, 12:11 AM
I know, we need a new generation into politics so that they can try and fix everything.....if possible.

Keohike
03-12-2011, 12:12 AM
IMO I think this is a very complicated international situation. Even though the west is putting up sanction and no fly zones, we can not forget the other powers to the east China and Russia. Because of its oil resources any attempt by the west to use force will be the last resort and unless China and Russia are on board I would think it will not come to that. But i agree we must not let an earthquake overshadow the rebels struggle.

Keohike

Pharcyde
03-12-2011, 12:13 AM
Government is too little action and too much talk. I think right now...... the world is going to go kablamo if we keep up at this rate.

BlackRyder
03-12-2011, 12:20 AM
I know right :(. What happened to Obama and "Allies" consideration to taking military action?!?!?!?!?!? God I hate politics so much....

Can't Obama be impeached? It's probably going to be an annoying process, but still.

giayuan
03-12-2011, 12:22 AM
I swear 2012 is real...
people in my school are spontaneously getting sick
that earthquake in japan
tsunamis
weird weather (at least where I live)
war...

Keohike
03-12-2011, 12:24 AM
I swear 2012 is real...
that earthquake in japan
tsunamis
war...

earthquakes and war will forever be on earth. The sad truth. ;(

BlackRyder
03-12-2011, 12:24 AM
I swear 2012 is real...
that earthquake in japan
tsunamis
war...

Only one problem with that theory. Its 2011, not 2012.

giayuan
03-12-2011, 12:26 AM
Only one problem with that theory. Its 2011, not 2012.

But if you watched the movie, small disasters occured before 2012 and grew larger until 2012 itself ;P

@keohike but earthquakes this big dont occur that often...

Keohike
03-12-2011, 12:29 AM
But if you watched the movie, small disasters occured before 2012 and grew larger until 2012 itself ;P

True but if you look at history, big earthquakes happen all the time, human don't live long enough. There will be a huge earthquake every couple hundred years.

Keohike

BlackRyder
03-12-2011, 12:29 AM

Oh well, I dont believe in 2012. Didnt they say the same thing about 2000?

This is true, but there has to have been worse in the history of the earth.

Keohike
03-12-2011, 12:35 AM
Oh well, I dont believe in 2012. Didnt they say the same thing about 2000?

This is true, but there has to have been worse in the history of the earth.

True but maybe we haven't even existed to tell the tale. But if we're talking about big diasters then i would think the Chicxulub meteor would be one of the biggest disaster in earths history. The devastation from that is millions times worse then the earthquake and tsunami that is happening to Japan.
Keohike

BlackRyder
03-12-2011, 12:42 AM
You are right, but a magnitude of 8.8 can be, and has been beat. Sure, we havent been alive long enough to see one or even describe it clearly enough, but it obvious that there have been worse earthquakes.

Keohike
03-12-2011, 12:43 AM
You are right, but a magnitude of 8.8 can be beat. Sure, we havent been alive long enough to see it or even describe it clearly enough. I've never even heard of that meteor, though. Imma go search it on Wikipedia

It is the one that scientist argue that destroy the dinosaurs.

Keohike

BlackRyder
03-12-2011, 12:45 AM
Oh, that's what it was called? But, technically we have no proof as to how exactly they died, that might not be the reason.

Keohike
03-12-2011, 12:47 AM
Oh, that's what it was called? But, technically we have no proof as to how exactly they died, that might not be the reason.

Yes that is why i said they are arguing, but my knowledge on this matter is limited because i am not an scientist. Sigh my IQ is not high enough hahah.

giayuan
03-12-2011, 12:49 AM
I DO believe in 2012, however in my own way. I believe that some astronomical miracle will happen in space, lets say all the planets lining up or something of that sort.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-12-2011, 12:51 AM
I DO believe in 2012, however in my own way. I believe that some astronomical miracle will happen in space, lets say all the planets lining up or something of that sort.

TBH I believe in 2012 too. Dont hate :[

BlackRyder
03-12-2011, 12:55 AM
Yes that is why i said they are arguing, but my knowledge on this matter is limited because i am not an scientist. Sigh my IQ is not high enough hahah.

Lmao, I wouldnt even waste my time reseaching that. Whats the point of even trying to find out why the dinosaurs are extinct? We found their bones, gave them names, and put them in museums. Thats it. I'd be spending my time on something worthwhile.

TBH I believe in 2012 too. Dont hate :[

Idk why, no one person can predict the exact time that the world will end. Here's my prediction: It will end in the future.

noneo
03-12-2011, 07:55 AM

Obama will never take military action. Unless another group terrorizes/bombs our country he won't do a thing.

noobmigo
03-12-2011, 12:59 PM

No offense but theres these things called the "National Deficit" and the "Iraq War"
Anyway, I don't like politics that much either, but it does make sense. Sending the Military could be thought of as a declaration of war, and Libya's allies could declare war on the U.S. as well, it could start WWIII. It is a lose-lose situation, sort of.

EDIT: The only thing that I think will work is to pray. Pray pray pray.

Pharcyde
03-12-2011, 01:27 PM
No offense but theres these things called the "National Deficit" and the "Iraq War"
Anyway, I don't like politics that much either, but it does make sense. Sending the Military could be thought of as a declaration of war, and Libya's allies could declare war on the U.S. as well, it could start WWIII. It is a lose-lose situation, sort of.

EDIT: The only thing that I think will work is to pray. Pray pray pray.

Yeah, sending troops doesn't mean war though. A DMZ and no fly zone is all the rebels need to be way better off.

Then so what if Libya declares war on us? U.S. has already been declared at war with several middle-eastern countries and asian countries, but U.S. has not declared back. If Libya declares war against us, it will be like a toddler throwing a hissy fit while the parents ignore the child.

Also regarding to everyone else talking about 2012.

You do know that it is no longer 2012 and now 2014? Scientists made a statement a month or so back that they read the script wrong AGAIN and it now states 2014 is the last year on the calendar. This is now the 6th official time the 2012 date has been changed.

BlackRyder
03-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Also regarding to everyone else talking about 2012.

You do know that it is no longer 2012 and now 2014? Scientists made a statement a month or so back that they read the script wrong AGAIN and it now states 2014 is the last year on the calendar. This is now the 6th official time the 2012 date has been changed.

OMG, are you serious? How many times can they get it wrong? These archeologists or whoever studies this stuff are the biggest idiots in the world.

Pharcyde
03-12-2011, 02:06 PM
That is why I don't believe 2012. They don't know what the hell they are talking about.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-12-2011, 02:20 PM
Actually ya, you guys are right, 2012 is nonsense, i even saw a video on the internet telling us proof that 2012 is fake!

IT TURNS OUT, 2012 WILL NOT HAPPEN IN ANOTHER 60 YEARS OR SO, SAYS SCIENTISTS.

Pharcyde
03-12-2011, 04:22 PM
http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/brandonb3/Libyan-Rebel.jpg