PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legend Limited.

Keohike
03-12-2011, 12:04 AM
Main purpose of this guild is to help members get ready to join our main guild Pocket Legend Inc. Due to the strict requirements of Pocket Legend Inc, which some might argue are not fair and excludes the new players.
http://www.ffxhost.net/uploads/files/47/rangerlmtf.png

Due to increasing members in Pocket Legend Inc i have to suspend this guild for now.

Rules and Guideline
1) Help members level to 50
2) Help members make enough money for 500k deposit
3) Help too level, quest, advice on PL

Ban Guide Line
1. Using inappropriate language.
2. Using inappropriate behavior such as scam tactics, or flaming guild members or non-members on forums or in game.
3. Begging for money, items or leveling from members or non-members
4. Ripping off non-members, such as selling items way above CS price or cheating non-members in any shape or form.
5. Spamming. (Sending more than 2 messages consecutively)
*One strike policy, once there are enough evidence all shall be ban no exception.

Grace Period
Once you are accepted into the guild there will be a grace period where we closely monitor and see if your language and behavior is what the guild wants. So if you like to flame people on forums or use inappropriate language or behavior you will be ask kindly to leave.

If you like to help new players sign up and help!!!

Cmandial
03-12-2011, 12:28 AM
If a level 10 joins my bs game, and pots before I can boot him, he is still gettin the boot.

Keohike
03-12-2011, 12:30 AM
Kicking people because they are too low for my taste? I'm sorry but if a level 30 joins my BS game he's getting the boot

ah sorry i need to change some of the rule here i just copy and pasted it form my main guild post thanks for suggestion

Keohike