PDA

View Full Version : Full Story of AL.

epicrrr
02-23-2015, 01:45 PM
I've been playing for a long time, and i never bother making a 41 and doing all the connected storyline - starting with Gustav and jarl. So can anyone write a full plot of AL Storyline i know all the maps story are connected. Like i dont know how hemminglava died or the story behind nordr, dead city and gasp* im clueless about arlors history and events.

Bunny♥
02-23-2015, 01:52 PM
believe me, even cap players has no idea about this as well xD

epicrrr
02-24-2015, 01:47 AM
believe me, even cap players has no idea about this as well xD

haha, now thats funny!

Rx8
02-24-2015, 05:48 AM
The story ends in dead city sadly. Shuyal..nordr...no atory haha.

ilhanna
02-24-2015, 05:57 AM
You know the biggest surprise in Arlorian history? I explored Nordr recently while making a guild quizz and had a a-ha moment when I read the rune obelisk in Valheim. Turned out Vili was a girl. And she died in a great battle a century before Arlorian present-time.

Made me do double take every time I see a mage in vanities like jester (a tutu and bits of ribbons) or heraldic (two plates and a toolbelt).

epicrrr
02-24-2015, 06:07 AM
The story ends in dead city sadly. Shuyal..nordr...no atory haha.

o well did gustav died?

You know the biggest surprise in Arlorian history? I explored Nordr recently while making a guild quizz and had a a-ha moment when I read the rune obelisk in Valheim. Turned out Vili was a girl. And she died in a great battle a century before Arlorian present-time.

Made me do double take every time I see a mage in vanities like jester (a tutu and bits of ribbons) or heraldic (two plates and a toolbelt).

How did the 3 heroes died? Who were they fighting?

A gender selection for each class has been in suggestion section for as long as i can remember lol, i hope they come soon! Cuz everybodys gonna be a female sorcs.

Rx8
02-24-2015, 07:07 AM
Im guessing the rune stones have it. Maybe the kraken nabs killed himin and uller n vili died by the frost attacks?

Astrea
02-24-2015, 07:11 AM
The myths is still unresolved... So no one know what happen.

nevercan
02-24-2015, 10:08 AM
o well did gustav died?

A gender selection for each class has been in suggestion section for as long as i can remember lol, i hope they come soon! Cuz everybodys gonna be a female sorcs.
Gustaf died in rooks nest watch that cinama go shame you that you have nevr watched it.
And the 3 heroes they died 1 on reaper pas or something and the rest idk

Kakashis
02-24-2015, 11:17 AM
I'm 41 and don't know the story other the level in tombs, farm the elite bosses and gear up.

vawaid
02-24-2015, 12:06 PM
I do not agree. Villi had a wife, it means he was a man. Read letter of his wife from quest dark secret.

sent by a nab using tapasucks

vawaid
02-24-2015, 12:09 PM
Untill dead city , we are heroes. Read the runes of nordr, we are not heroes anymore. The same thing also happened in tindirin.

Why we kill frost giant? They are the first creatures in nordr.

Why killing tribesmen, and dragons in their land?

nevercan
02-24-2015, 12:23 PM
I do not agree. Villi had a wife, it means he was a man. Read letter of his wife from quest dark secret.

Untill dead city , we are heroes. Read the runes of nordr, we are not heroes anymore. The same thing also happened in tindirin.

Like you can read 90% of the populatoin wich is lvl 41 didnt read those places where it stands.

GoodSyntax
02-24-2015, 01:18 PM

Dragoonclaws
02-24-2015, 02:16 PM

Notice that we are invading the enemy in the city of Kelys. Since Gold mine attempt to open the portal, the dark side been attacking ''humans?''. Notice the bigger portal in Rook's Nest. We needed to take over Nordr to have access to the ''legit'' portal to kill the enemy where they are. STS must make a new campain where Tindirin would be on our road to the next danger.

Dragoonclaws
02-24-2015, 02:16 PM

Notice that we are invading the enemy in the city of Kelys. Since Gold mine attempt to open the portal, the dark side been attacking ''humans?''. Notice the bigger portal in Rook's Nest. We needed to take over Nordr to have access to the ''legit'' portal to kill the enemy where they are. STS must make a new campain where Tindirin would be on our road to the next danger.

Encase
02-24-2015, 03:26 PM
That was a prank from sts lmao i loved it...

But it can also be the picture from "rogue legends" if they bring out arcane bow ... lmao

bedmaster
02-25-2015, 12:16 AM
Idc abt the heroes actually lol unless i can loot mythic armor straight from their graves.

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Trollish
02-25-2015, 01:37 AM
Everyone Dies. (as usual)

epicrrr
02-25-2015, 04:12 AM
so to sum it all up, we "the heroes" descendant of villi, hemmiglava, and uller are still at war with the "dark side" of the force? On which the peaceful alien of nott are still fighting the Inan'esh and we are invading Tindirin to get Rendtail's treasure? :)

vawaid
02-25-2015, 04:25 AM

Zeus killed them, confirmed.