PDA

View Full Version : Farming Team .

Hayabusaz
03-12-2011, 07:12 AM
Hiya All !

Ok , I'm In Need Of 4 Persons ( Good Players ) To Make A Farming Team , Like , We Will Farm Swill Pitz , Bandy Boy Hideout And The Catacombs And More , BUT We Will Farm A LOT !

So ? Are You Ready ?

Gimme Ya Name ,I'll Add , Then We Get Some Dam Freaking Pinks ! ;)

Cya Duuudes !

DOAPSaint
03-12-2011, 07:18 AM
I can help out if you want. Just bought the BS campaign so I wouldn't mind farming it for a bit. Level 50 pure dex bird (almost 51 if that makes any difference). If you're fine with me joining my in game name is Doapsaint.

Hayabusaz
03-12-2011, 08:30 AM
Argh , I'd Like 54 - 56 ... :/ But I'll Add You And I'll Tell You Later :) Thanks :)

DOAPSaint
03-12-2011, 08:45 AM
Aite. If you find four others its no problem... i can probably level up in no time if we're farming A LOT though.

Scottipods22
03-12-2011, 09:08 AM
I can help out if you want. Just bought the BS campaign so I wouldn't mind farming it for a bit. Level 50 pure dex bird (almost 51 if that makes any difference). If you're fine with me joining my in game name is Doapsaint.

Hey doapsaint it's scottipods remember u were playing crush the keeper with me. I can also help I am lvl 50 and I have full rift and other sets. Just let me know add me my name is scottipods