PDA

View Full Version : The New Valentines event. (Part 3) lol

Imsofancy
02-24-2015, 05:25 PM
So before you go rushing in farm for hearts, some need to knows:

Tombs are not dropping many of them, I have noticed farming regular maps I can get just as many, sometimes more then tombs.

dark hearts and wings will NOT be gone in about 2 weeks, so I highly suggest u don't buy them lol

Hearts looted from mobs are trade able :) so u can get whatever letter your missing.

Oh and P.S. Mage's are looking super dapper with a feathered fedora.

gumball3000
02-24-2015, 05:30 PM
Why dark hearts will be gone?

Fyrce
02-24-2015, 05:35 PM
Oh well, guess if they periodically appear, it'll be cool.

Imsofancy
02-24-2015, 05:35 PM
Why dark hearts will be gone?

same as little hearts :/

Raregem
02-24-2015, 05:40 PM
I was under the impression that "Only available during the 2015 event" meant it's an exclusive item not to return. Not that they would disappear after the event. Can we get some clarification on this?

Fyrce
02-24-2015, 05:57 PM
Also "Only available during the 2015 event" does not imply that they will disappear from your inventory when the event is over. It just means that it might not "drop" again after this event.

I suppose if it's a recurring Love event item, it should say "Only Available during the Cupid event" instead.

Candylicks
02-24-2015, 06:35 PM
Nah they disappear. I asked Remi in the chat box, all of the items that say 'only during the duration of the event' will POOF with the event.

Enjoy while you can, I would like to see the dark hearts here to stay though. Those are LEGIT !!!

Kalahesi
02-24-2015, 11:50 PM
Nah they disappear. I asked Remi in the chat box, all of the items that say 'only during the duration of the event' will POOF with the event.

Enjoy while you can, I would like to see the dark hearts here to stay though. Those are LEGIT !!!

Wut o.o

vawaid
02-25-2015, 04:11 AM

O_O Really disappear?

sent by a nab using tapasucks

nevercan
02-25-2015, 11:54 AM
I was under the impression that "Only available during the 2015 event" meant it's an exclusive item not to return. Not that they would disappear after the event. Can we get some clarification on this?
No we cant :p

G-M
02-25-2015, 12:07 PM
All of the vanities will still remain in your inventory after the event. They are only obtainable during the event, but ones you earn will remain after the event ends.

manhands
02-25-2015, 12:18 PM
Hey Devs, nice take on the new event. Any chance we can get that contest tracker box to collapse smaller? Maybe just show the bar? When I'm in the tombs or elites the timer + event box eat precious real estate on my screen. I know, first world problem, but thought 2 cents is still worth cents....right?

Otahaanak
02-25-2015, 12:20 PM
Agreed. The contest tracker eats too way much realestate.

Doobiez
02-25-2015, 02:20 PM
All of the vanities will still remain in your inventory after the event. They are only obtainable during the event, but ones you earn will remain after the event ends.

Thank you for clarifying :)

Transfordark
02-26-2015, 10:45 AM

Ty for ruining some of us players event, how could you be sure and easily say that?
I had almost given up on the event but luckily I saw this..

Ty Dev.

mxzgrawp
02-26-2015, 12:25 PM

I just had a heart attack lol