PDA

View Full Version : Predictions on event!

Item
02-24-2015, 05:39 PM
When we have consumed enough potions we are gifted globally, so, what do you predict will happen?

I reckon it's the next expansion!

Due to the third choice on the poll.
Globally meaning it won't be a banner which is normally earned and there is one on offer already, it can't be gold otherwise there would be a massive influx and people may have several accounts.

So, what do you think!

Fyrce
02-24-2015, 06:02 PM
Maybe it's a new area that opens and the event gets extended so we can farm that area. With additional items in Token store?

Overweightank
02-24-2015, 06:17 PM
Maybe it's a new area that opens and the event gets extended so we can farm that area. With additional items in Token store?

Watch everyone get little love or something xD

Kakashis
02-24-2015, 06:41 PM
maybe you can only keep the vanities if everyone reaches the global meter to 100%

Candylicks
02-24-2015, 06:57 PM
When we have consumed enough potions we are gifted globally, so, what do you predict will happen?

I reckon it's the next expansion!

Due to the third choice on the poll.
Globally meaning it won't be a banner which is normally earned and there is one on offer already, it can't be gold otherwise there would be a massive influx and people may have several accounts.

So, what do you think!

They are for sure hinting that way, boy wouldn't we all be shocked if that was the case!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Henry Ford
02-25-2015, 12:54 PM
Cool)

Dragoonclaws
02-25-2015, 01:00 PM
I bet it's the city in the SKIES!!! and Arcane deary as statue...

Noobx
02-25-2015, 05:26 PM
maybe a small preview of next expansion or their new game is my guess.

Lovingly
02-25-2015, 05:50 PM
maybe you can only keep the vanities if everyone reaches the global meter to 100%

Hi everyone! We will NOT be removing any vanities from your inventory. These vanities are only available to obtain during this time, but once you have them you have them. :-D