PDA

View Full Version : is it just me , or is lag bigger than this event's hype?

Overweightank
02-24-2015, 06:22 PM
I love the event, i want to enjoy it, but i cant, because I'm running with an average of 8000 to 19000 ping. i am on chrome. (not screen freeze; lag!)

can sts fix the lag or find source? its REALLY laggy... i cant run over 1miute without going over 10k ping.

Trollish
02-24-2015, 08:15 PM
Is it just more, or do some of this communities members whine more than they play the game?

obee
02-24-2015, 09:05 PM
Is it just more, or do some of this communities members whine more than they play the game?
Is it just me, or do some people spend their whole time on forums trolling?

Overweightank
02-24-2015, 09:10 PM

I'm sorry, but ive been running for past 5 hours with avg of 8k ping, running on 23 fps. I'd say I'm more set than you can think of. Considering I had to go through the TORTURE and SUFFERING . Please dont assume, because you make an 'A**' of 'U' and 'Me' . [Assume] :)

Trollish
02-24-2015, 09:11 PM
I'm sorry, but ive been running for past 5 hours with avg of 8k ping, running on 23 fps. I'd say I'm more set than you can think of. Considering I had to go through the TORTURE and SUFFERING . Please dont assume, because you make an 'A**' of 'U' and 'Me' . [Assume] :)

Bad overused pun.

Dragoonclaws
02-24-2015, 10:51 PM

Assume huh? xD good one

Primeblades
02-24-2015, 11:02 PM

Lol. That made me smile

Overweightank
02-24-2015, 11:31 PM
Bad overused pun.

Says the guy who wants to be a troll like every other 1,000,000 + MLG kids.. Zzz tsk, stop tryna think you're all that. cause you just underestimated someone who farmed event clean. Me.