PDA

View Full Version : Event vanity will disappear?

Astrea
02-24-2015, 06:27 PM
Everyone is saying that after the event the vanity will disappear, is it true? Or just some misunderstanding?

Fyrce
02-24-2015, 06:29 PM
Nothing says this. It just says the vanity is available for a limited time. It does not say it will be removed if you already have it. Make those people show you an official announcement.

Candylicks
02-24-2015, 06:31 PM
Yeah I asked Remi in the CB, she said the wings/dark love/hats/masks are only for the duration of the event.

Kakashis
02-24-2015, 06:37 PM
Yeah I asked Remi in the CB, she said the wings/dark love/hats/masks are only for the duration of the event.

but it doesn't say that anywhere in the descriptions?

Magegrimm
02-24-2015, 06:39 PM
Candy you're saying that if I buy the wing vanity after event it is gone?

Candylicks
02-24-2015, 06:42 PM

Correct

Kakashis
02-24-2015, 06:43 PM

we really need a dev to explain and clarify on this.

Kriticality

I wonder too, why would i buy them? What can we keep so I know what to buy. Or else, we should all just buy potions.

Magegrimm
What? Sorry but that doesn't make sense why would I spend my effort in buying this vanity if it is gone? O.o
It's like going to the ice cream truck pay the guy and leave without the icecream

Zeus
02-24-2015, 06:45 PM

If we are spending our own effort and trying to hit these high set goals (love potions, anyone) the least STG could do is let these vanities stay. They are, after all, some of the best designed vanities in game.

Magegrimm
02-24-2015, 06:46 PM

If we are spending our own effort and trying to hit these high set goals (love potions, anyone) the least STG could do is let these vanities stay. They are, after all, some of the best designed vanities in game.
Ikr the wing vanity for rogue looks epic...

Avaree
02-24-2015, 06:47 PM
we really need a dev to explain and clarify on this.

Can't agree more with the above quote.

Candylicks
02-24-2015, 06:56 PM
You know maybe I misunderstood. I went back into the archives in the chat box and could not find what I was looking for, I think they will clarify this for us tomorrow.

Bellaelda
02-24-2015, 06:56 PM
Hmm... Wish they would explain this event!.. already getting annoyed... What can we keep, what disappears, how do things add up, so many questions... Somebody needs to tell us what the deal is here!

Raregem
02-24-2015, 06:59 PM

So this means everything that is available for tokens will disappear except the banner? I really hope there has been some kind of mistake... This event was really exciting, now I am just like wah!?!?

We should be able to keep EVERYTHING that we buy with tokens. All that work for it just to "poof" :/ my heart is sinking

Candylicks
02-24-2015, 07:00 PM
Maybe I misunderstood. The chat box was active- Let's wait for them to clarify tomorrow.

Fyrce
02-24-2015, 07:04 PM
Whenever they have said "Only available during" before, it did not mean all the ones in people's inventories were removed. It just meant you could not get new ones.

So yeah, let's hope they clarify, but I'm going w/ the text for now.

Candylicks
02-24-2015, 07:05 PM
Candylicks
so the hearts and wings go w/ the event?

Remiem
They do.

(that's what I asked in the CB, it is in the archives...)

Fyrce
02-24-2015, 07:07 PM
I don't see where it says they will disappear from people's inventories.

Petrichor
02-24-2015, 07:18 PM
Candylicks
so the hearts and wings go w/ the event?

Remiem
They do.

(that's what I asked in the CB, it is in the archives...)

Perhaps she thought you were asking if the hearts & wings will arrive with the event? Your question can be interpreted in different ways. When I read it, it looks like you are asking if the hearts and wings will come with the event. Then she is replying by saying they will be arriving with the event. (?) I think they would at least announce it would be temporary. Even in the item description like they did last year. I really cannot see STS doing this to their player base without first letting them know.

Idk. Alternative hypothesis.

Titanfall
02-24-2015, 07:20 PM
Perhaps she thought you were asking if the hearts & wings will arrive with the event? Your question can be interpreted in different ways. When I read it, it looks like you are asking if the hearts and wings will come with the event. Then she is replying by saying they will be arriving with the event. (?) I think they would at least announce it would be temporary. Even in the item description like they did last year. I really cannot see STS doing this to their player base without first letting them know.

Yea I doubt STS would really make vanities just to get rid of them after a week XD
Remiem probably thought candy was asking if the hearts and wings will be removed with the event when its over.

chipping
02-24-2015, 07:24 PM
Perhaps it means they'll no longer be available in the market.

Because what's the point in even buying these vanities if they're only here to stay for the week. :|

Fyrce
02-24-2015, 07:25 PM
We need to be careful whether we are meaning that the vanities will no longer 'drop' after the event is over
vs
the vanities will disappear from people's inventories and equipment after the event is over.

Both can be worded as "vanities are temporary." Only one of those interpretations bothers players.

Candylicks
02-24-2015, 07:41 PM
Lol. I really didn't mean to cause confusion. Would be totally lame if they disappeared after the event right.

Let's give them a chance to explain tomorrow.

Fyrce
02-24-2015, 07:44 PM
I think the vanity will just not 'drop' after the event, but still be in people's inventories, etc. like all the other event vanities.
That is, however, not why the OP is worried.

chipping
02-24-2015, 07:53 PM
lol....exactly it would be really weird if all the vanities were to just disappear from our inventories.

Kakashis
02-24-2015, 07:55 PM
I hope the dark hearts banner is tradable

Zeus
02-24-2015, 09:42 PM
The Cupid vanity isn't tradable but I hope it remains...I look so purdy!

Kriticality
02-24-2015, 10:02 PM
Dark hearts are not tradable

epicrrr
02-24-2015, 10:31 PM
how about the set that you can buy with plat? is that tradeable?

Dragoonclaws
02-24-2015, 10:46 PM
If you wanna make money, sell the letters. Those are sold soooo quickly!!!

just make it between 1500 and 1700

KKIDIRA
02-24-2015, 10:58 PM
I would hope for all the excitement that this event has caused, and people logging in after being away for months, to farm hard and get the vanities/banners/potions that they would stay. Having these items disappear after event would lose STS alot of customers. Clarification of the hearts and potions disappearing and not the vanities and banners needed plz :)

Dragoonclaws
02-24-2015, 11:29 PM
I don't know what to think about it.

What if we get to keep the vanities if we complete the bar within a week? Then we will have time to farm more heart for our vanities. I will love it them...

What if we keep working on drinking potions... and the event ends and we didn't buy love vanity... and we could have kept the vanity? I will hate it then...

What if we're just playing to force STS to release new expansion faster by showing how much we love them. I will have a weird feeling...

ugh check out the new mini contest.... Its to get enlightenment faster...

Dragoonclaws
02-24-2015, 11:45 PM
Looks like the vanity bought with platinums will stay, since it's tradeable:

bedmaster
02-25-2015, 12:00 AM
I think the vanities will stay since big love little love also stay, and even if they will be gone after event idc i wanna keep a screenshot of me using dark love lol i wonder what will happen if the progress bar is full.

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Dex Scene
02-25-2015, 03:40 AM
Iam so confused now what to buy what not to buy.
I wasnt there last Valentine event. Do The banners disappear? Will the black heart will disappear? I love black :(

Will the Cupid vanities will stay? Will the hat will stay? Oh dev come answer us

Astrea
02-25-2015, 03:42 AM
I hope sts reply on this thread and make things clear, those vanity and banner are awesome i dont wanna lose them !!

Dragoonclaws
02-25-2015, 03:42 AM
the only thing that will stay is the the Lovecraft 2015 banner, and the AL is for Lovers vanity

Smallvil
02-25-2015, 04:38 AM

Agree

Xorrior
02-25-2015, 07:02 AM
Hmmmm...... Must've been a Blue Moon about.

An acorn lands on little chicks head. Little chick runs and screams THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!

Magegrimm
02-25-2015, 07:47 AM
Devs haven't answered yet? I'm too curious!

Candylicks
02-25-2015, 08:34 AM
Oh man I woke up thinking of this again!

Gah I really feel like a total schmuck for not being clear when I asked in the chat box.

But really thinking about it how totally lame-o that would be for them to disappear. They have to stay, right?!!! Who would buy them if they would poof? lol...

Soundlesskill
02-25-2015, 08:41 AM
Don't leave me dear vanities and not red hearts </3.

G-M
02-25-2015, 09:31 AM
Hi everyone! We will NOT be removing any vanities from your inventory. These vanities are only available to obtain during this time, but once you have them you have them.

Dex Scene
02-25-2015, 09:36 AM
Yay... *happy happy dance music playing*

chipping
02-25-2015, 10:06 AM
YES!!! Hope is restored!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Sorcerie
02-25-2015, 10:12 AM
Hi everyone! We will NOT be removing any vanities from your inventory. These vanities are only available to obtain during this time, but once you have them you have them.Thank you for the clarification, I can now farm those hearts in peace, lol. <3

Astrea
02-25-2015, 10:53 AM
Phew... Candylicks makes me confused of this one. But overall no vanitie's will disappear !!

Happy Happy!

xbadulaserosx
02-25-2015, 11:13 AM
Yaaaaaasssss! Wooooooo! <--- no words to say ^^ ! Happy farming everyone ^^

sahad_ikr
02-25-2015, 11:25 AM
Hi everyone! We will NOT be removing any vanities from your inventory. These vanities are only available to obtain during this time, but once you have them you have them.
thanks

what about dark love banner?

G-M
02-25-2015, 12:10 PM
thanks

what about dark love banner?

Yes you'll still have that if you get it during the event. It just won't be available to get after the event, that's all. We're not removing any vanities from your inventory.

Enterradora
02-25-2015, 03:37 PM
Yes you'll still have that if you get it during the event. It just won't be available to get after the event, that's all. We're not removing any vanities from your inventory.

The vanitys like hats, masks and cupid vests gonna be tradeable? Now they aren't, its a bugg? Its intended? tnx

Magegrimm
02-25-2015, 03:58 PM
That was a relief! Thx G-M

Fyrce
02-25-2015, 04:23 PM
They have made vanities before that are not tradeable. Of course, if they do become tradeable, I wouldn't complain :p

Sometimes I wonder whether the devs get into the office in the morning, check the boards, spit out their mouthful of coffee and shake their heads at the rumors players get all worked up over.

Thank you, G-M, for calming the masses.

G-M
02-25-2015, 06:30 PM
Sometimes I wonder whether the devs get into the office in the morning, check the boards, spit out their mouthful of coffee and shake their heads at the rumors players get all worked up over.

Fyrce are you a game developer? This is a little too accurate... That said we've had a lot of fun reading reactions to this event and all the speculation about what the surprise will be. I apologize for any confusion and hope you enjoy the event!