PDA

View Full Version : Ignore list is glitched

Avaree
02-24-2015, 06:34 PM
I have several of the same names duplicated in my ignore list, giving me over 10k on my ignore. I have force shut ap...no change.

Candylicks
02-24-2015, 06:58 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?212096-Want-to-be-friends

Ye. My numbers jumping around every time I log in and out. The ignore list itself is filled with duplicate names.

Fyrce
02-24-2015, 10:24 PM
I think the duplicate names might be STS' way of "showing" names from the same account.
They should probably just hide all names that are not the specific name ignored.

Ravager
02-25-2015, 12:45 AM
You can also gift people and receive gifts from people on your ignore list.

Devaux
02-25-2015, 06:48 AM
Yep, so noticed that this morning too!

Alottabit
02-25-2015, 10:47 AM
I think the duplicate names might be STS' way of "showing" names from the same account.
They should probably just hide all names that are not the specific name ignored.

First off, the account-wide ignore feature isn't live yet. We released support for it in the client, but the switch hasn't yet been flipped server side. Looks like we introduced a bug here, but it's not a direct result of account-wide ignores.

When this feature does turn on, characters that are indirectly ignored by being on an ignored account shouldn't show up in the list.

Avaree
02-25-2015, 11:02 AM
First off, the account-wide ignore feature isn't live yet. We released support for it in the client, but the switch hasn't yet been flipped server side. Looks like we introduced a bug here, but it's not a direct result of account-wide ignores.

When this feature does turn on, characters that are indirectly ignored by being on an ignored account shouldn't show up in the list.

If the account-wide feature isn't live yet, why do all my alts share same ignore list?

Alottabit
02-25-2015, 11:31 AM
If the account-wide feature isn't live yet, why do all my alts share same ignore list?

Clarification - the new account-wide ignore feature means that when you ignore a character, you also ignore all other characters on their account (these are "hidden ignores" - they will not show up in your ignore list).

In the past (and going forward, this isn't changing), every character on an account shares the same ignore list.