PDA

View Full Version : Help on how to get gold fast?? No plat!!

Irishcow
02-24-2015, 08:19 PM
Can anyone teach me how to get fast money with no plat? I only have 5k at the moment.:cold:I am a lvl 25 sorcerer and ill be happy to hear from anyone who wants to help me get money. Thanks for help!

griokadib
02-25-2015, 01:19 PM
So are many steps to get golds in game
I will tell u the easiest:Go to allys ,they can drop u luck elixir 25 %,after this go to a map,defeat boss and u can drop a lock ,a egg ,depends map u chose
U can do mission to like story token mission,and others
Next:Merch items and lvl up to curent lvl cap
Peace

Exterminator133
02-25-2015, 07:33 PM
So are many steps to get golds in game
I will tell u the easiest:Go to allys ,they can drop u luck elixir 25 %,after this go to a map,defeat boss and u can drop a lock ,a egg ,depends map u chose
U can do mission to like story token mission,and others
Next:Merch items and lvl up to curent lvl cap
Peace

Yes, this is exactly how to get gold. And once you have enough gold, you should probably consider on buying a leprechaun pendant. Then, you'd have 15% re-roll all the time and farm more locked and get rich ( well, sort of) this method is for people who don't get bored easily, and in my opinion, I find this a bit too tedious.

Also, what I do is that I stare at the CS and look for cheap items sold at a price that's low for the original, then re-sell, and make a profit. But, you need about 200-400k. And again, the need to not get bored easily. Overall, getting rich in this game requires tons of hard work. Work hard and you'll get there!

Irishcow
02-25-2015, 08:49 PM
What are allys? Where are they located?!

Exterminator133
02-25-2015, 09:12 PM
What are allys? Where are they located?!
They're located in Travelers outpost and windmoor city, they're easy to spot as they have a blue clock over them.

Nesria
02-25-2015, 11:48 PM
Now with this event just farm candies and sell at at cs u can easily make 100k in an hour or two :P good luck

affizenho
02-26-2015, 12:14 PM
use this event to sell candies. Just farm them while leveling up

Dragoonclaws
02-26-2015, 04:39 PM
Go to AL Guides Section, there are MANY money making guides!

Irishcow
03-03-2015, 03:35 PM
Oh lol. You said allys. Not allies. LOL Ty

Stonedincali
09-01-2015, 12:34 PM
Farm untill your thumbs fall off! It takes time to get wealth.

Elandryia
09-24-2015, 06:33 AM
Hi, I'm new as well so this thread was helpful. What do u mean by farming and candies?

Stonedincali
09-24-2015, 07:39 PM
Farming is running a map to get gold and drops. Bosses drop stuff u can use or sell. Candies were from an event past. Any questions just find me in game under the same name

Elandryia
09-24-2015, 08:47 PM
Ok. Thanks. :)

Intous
09-30-2015, 05:36 AM
Two ways of getting gold in AL :
Merching
Farming

Mysticate
09-30-2015, 04:55 PM
Honestly I feel like you have to buy platinum if you a new player in order to get a lot of gold. I'm new and I am currently at lvl15 and I watched lots of videos on arcane legends and everyone says to save up for a Leprechaun pendant and once you get that farm for locked chests, but the problem is, it's nearly impossible to get 200k for the Leprechaun pendant unless you buy the gold with platinum which is what I plan on doing. Every time I get the luck elixir from an ally I go to Backenridge which is where everyone says to go and I keep fighting Jarl until the elixir runs out, but I still never got a single locked chest.

storyofdyear
09-30-2015, 05:11 PM
Honestly I feel like you have to buy platinum if you a new player in order to get a lot of gold. I'm new and I am currently at lvl15 and I watched lots of videos on arcane legends and everyone says to save up for a Leprechaun pendant and once you get that farm for locked chests, but the problem is, it's nearly impossible to get 200k for the Leprechaun pendant unless you buy the gold with platinum which is what I plan on doing. Every time I get the luck elixir from an ally I go to Backenridge which is where everyone says to go and I keep fighting Jarl until the elixir runs out, but I still never got a single locked chest.

Jarl no longer drop lockeds after expansion.
lowest map that drops locked I think is Ydra Forest.

Edward Coug
09-30-2015, 06:59 PM

You don't need a lep for the best items. I rarely use my lep now.

Level up to 46 and then farm dragonite bars. You don't need great gear to do it.

Astrea
10-01-2015, 07:46 AM
Two ways of getting gold in AL :
Merching
Farming

Scamming* is one of it too :D

oekeone
10-02-2015, 03:51 PM
How to get money at yo lvl 25 run ydra forest for locks since u cant go to km3 and if u do ur gonna die easily i would prefer also to farm flap jacks or farm events :) another way is to farm like i said up there ^^^
And for example ( you get 30k, and put 20k in stash and stay with 10k for pots and pets and you will be getting
money easily :) hope this works thank my comment pls :)

Chronexia
10-11-2015, 11:47 AM
Check out this thread! It's pretty helpful :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?171974-A-Letter-for-Non-Plat-Players

elusivefox
10-15-2015, 01:01 PM
How do i farm dragonite bars?