PDA

View Full Version : Timers and lag making tombs impossible now with the event

Bellaelda
02-24-2015, 08:32 PM
Please fix!

Hi been trying to run planar tombs, but now that the timers are back on and the event is going it's just impossible... Every few min someone disconnects and can't rejoin! Please fix this or just keep timers off or optional... Totally just wasting energy tying to run these maps today.

Mortalninja
02-24-2015, 09:17 PM
Yes..

justhell
02-24-2015, 09:48 PM
Things start getin worst for some ppl (including me). STS choose to ignored some ppl who said lag and DC thing still exist with bring back elite timer. Once again thanks.

Tatman
02-24-2015, 10:49 PM
Easily predicted.

Dalmony
02-24-2015, 10:54 PM
I haven't dc as of yet but I can definitely report a massive increase in lag issues over the past few days to the point where playing becomes REALLY difficult.

Bellaelda
02-25-2015, 08:03 AM
We also can't see the boss health so no idea when he gonna die cause event counter is blocking it

raw
02-25-2015, 10:15 AM
I think that timers should be removed all together, and instead there should be timed run weekends where the 0.1% of players who participate in timed runs can have a blast and set records. Those times would hold until the next timed run weekend (which could happen maybe once a month).

That's my my 2 cents.

I do think however that elite maps should be locked once the map is started, with the only exception case being that a player who DCs should be allowed to rejoin.

Overweightank
02-25-2015, 08:06 PM
I think that timers should be removed all together, and instead there should be timed run weekends where the 0.1% of players who participate in timed runs can have a blast and set records. Those times would hold until the next timed run weekend (which could happen maybe once a month).

That's my my 2 cents.

I do think however that elite maps should be locked once the map is started, with the only exception case being that a player who DCs should be allowed to rejoin.

Great idea! on weekend lotsof people off work. and reduces lag issues. +1 :)

justhell
02-25-2015, 10:06 PM

That's my my 2 cents.

Love this idea about timed run weekend +1,but next problem is ppl will start abused this system and price elite map items will drop more fast,that's bad thing for farmer which is spent prety much gold for runnin hard elite map. But if STS can make prevent thing about this problem,this idea would be awesome.

In other side I don't mind if timers back in elite map,as long as conection work well,but curently conection for me and some ppl work really bad. How about rejoin button in main menu screen? (Screen when we wanna start play,after login) there's some space in that screen,maybe STS can add rejoin button there. U just can click this button if got DC.

Last is plz fix this conection problem thx alot

justhell
02-26-2015, 12:16 AM
I still remember before haloween event live just few ppl have experience lag and dc problem at the begin,but time after time its getin biger and biger after haloween event start...then STS give us new client,but thing didn't get better coz new client come with thing call 'patch bug',and what make it worst is new client didn't solved lag and DC issue.

[emoji33] DEJAVU??? Hope not