PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest lvl to twink?

bedmaster
02-25-2015, 12:35 AM
Hi, im really itching wanna go to pvp. But gears r soo expensive so i now do lv31 as a warr which is pretty cheap unless ur getting a maul. But most rooms are empty, 32-33s is more active but 32-33's twinks are soo well geared so i dont lvl up. All that comes are foods in 31 lol i just spend time vs my guildmates. I wanna do active pvp which is cheap too, any suggestions? Ty :)
P.S. i dont really like being ganged.

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Litheus
02-25-2015, 01:23 AM
lv21 is cheap

bedmaster
02-25-2015, 01:25 AM
Ok ty ill see the prices

butterspar
02-25-2015, 09:19 AM
26-27 isnt to bad for a tank

Andrew Rapp
02-25-2015, 01:55 PM
21 totally dead..i was there..just 2 guilds...Poison and Indonesian Brotherhoods...and i think Casper and New Age but not too activr ... 21 boring and inactive because all going to 23 some months ago ... so i suggest u to go 15-17 .. best active brackets and not too expensive...for example , now i'm 15 and i do a mage oh i love mage in pvp . I have slag but my items just 800k .. and i kill Rogue with para and Glacian/Hammerjaw/Singe ..

bedmaster
02-25-2015, 06:25 PM
Ok ty all ill farm for the gears ty

Exterminator133
02-25-2015, 07:25 PM
Lol. From what I heard, 15-17 is guild-biased. If you don't have a good guild, then it's on with the gang.( Also bad for soloists). I don't know what to tell 'ya bud, in every braket everyone gangs.

bedmaster
02-25-2015, 08:26 PM
Lol. From what I heard, 15-17 is guild-biased. If you don't have a good guild, then it's on with the gang.( Also bad for soloists). I don't know what to tell 'ya bud, in every braket everyone gangs.
Hmm ill stick with 31 then, nobody gangs but ill try 23 as i heard its balanced.

siddhant
02-25-2015, 10:36 PM
Hmm ill stick with 31 then, nobody gangs but ill try 23 as i heard its balanced.

lot of ganging at 23 gl

bedmaster
02-25-2015, 11:16 PM
lot of ganging at 23 gl
... ok then im not goin anywhere xD

siddhant
02-26-2015, 04:04 AM
... ok then im not goin anywhere xD

I have tried pvp at 9-11 15-17 23-25 25-27 and there is ganging everywhere because guilds like to dominate when it comes to twink lvl but at endgame ganging is very less but high budget so ur
Choice gl.

bedmaster
02-26-2015, 04:16 AM
I have tried pvp at 9-11 15-17 23-25 25-27 and there is ganging everywhere because guilds like to dominate when it comes to twink lvl but at endgame ganging is very less but high budget so ur
Choice gl.
Ill stay at 31, very few gangs, lots of food, many deadly myth rogues tho

siddhant
02-27-2015, 05:36 AM
Ill stay at 31, very few gangs, lots of food, many deadly myth rogues tho

I pvp for fun and challenge rather than my kdr but ur wish dude:)gl.

Litheus
02-27-2015, 06:44 AM
yeah pvp is for fun...sometimes i feel so lazy even if i see someone attack me i dont move

Santave
03-08-2015, 10:12 PM
Try twink on lvl 10-11.. gl

Zynzyn
03-09-2015, 01:09 AM
@ OP You probably are looking for a bracket where the players are not too dominating (gear and pet wise) and at the same time are not newbies and provide a fun challenge, if I understood correctly.

At lvl 11, 12, 13, the rooms are always populated with a mix of newbies, average twinks and totally maxed out twinks. You could try these levels. Gear doesnt cost an arm and a leg.

Just sharing a viewpoint, since the topic of "'food"' was mentioned. Defenseless newbies walking around clueless in pvp rooms should just be spared, imo. We need to welcome these new players and teach them the ropes of pvp, because they might later gear up and provide a challenge to us. If we kill them over and over again on their very 1st day in pvp, and call them "'food"', they will lose the inclination to pvp at all and very soon we will be left with empty rooms and boredom.

epicrrr
03-09-2015, 01:26 AM
@ OP You probably are looking for a bracket where the players are not too dominating (gear and pet wise) and at the same time are not newbies and provide a fun challenge, if I understood correctly.

At lvl 11, 12, 13, the rooms are always populated with a mix of newbies, average twinks and totally maxed out twinks. You could try these levels. Gear doesnt cost an arm and a leg.

Just sharing a viewpoint, since the topic of "'food"' was mentioned. Defenseless newbies walking around clueless in pvp rooms should just be spared, imo. We need to welcome these new players and teach them the ropes of pvp, because they might later gear up and provide a challenge to us. If we kill them over and over again on their very 1st day in pvp, and call them "'food"', they will lose the inclination to pvp at all and very soon we will be left with empty rooms and boredom.

Some of our best and trusted officer came from noob asking about pvp, <Kronos Divine> will teach and provide information to those wanting to know more about low level pvp (13).

bedmaster
03-09-2015, 02:56 AM
Ty all for info :) Ill try making low lvls if i have the money xD

carmine_blade
03-11-2015, 12:16 AM
Some of our best and trusted officer came from noob asking about pvp, <Kronos Divine> will teach and provide information to those wanting to know more about low level pvp (13).

I'm interested but an utter noob, if I start a lvl 13 char would you take me on? Would you recommend rogue or warrior, and what would be the minimum gear and pet requirements for lvl 13? ty! :)

Gvvapings
03-12-2015, 02:29 PM
Try lvl 13 below bro. If your rich and skilled try 14 and up

Niixed
03-16-2015, 08:56 AM

You are absolutely right about new players getting the shock treatment when they venture into pvp. New players are what keeps the game fun and interesting, not to mention profitable! STS seems oblivious to the fact that they have lost and continue to lose major revenue the longer they keep PvP in its current state.

Allows.
03-18-2015, 10:38 AM
Endgame lol.

Nah joking aside, 21-23 is very cheap.
DWS 250k i think, thats nothing.

Draculex
03-26-2015, 02:49 AM
Lvl 14 is good for all classes. My gear and pet are just over 1m if you spend over 500k then you'll have also a postive kdr.
Here are pro's, newbies, and middle class players. i would say make a lvl 14 roque. buy some middle class gear and enjoy :)
(last one depends on you're budget ofcourse.)

Dex Scene
03-26-2015, 01:02 PM
I'd say go 10.
Level 13 is bit costly.
Level 14 gonna end up against 15 and even 16 level arena.
15 is far stronger than 14 cuz of tarlok amu, vorpals and blabla

xxaquaxx
03-27-2015, 11:27 AM
this is 4 post count thanks. :]