PDA

View Full Version : new cursed weapons????????????

goatycoady
05-20-2010, 09:39 PM
i think that they should make the game more exciting for us and make some "cursed" weapons. they can be like blue letters. i think that if spacetime studios doesn't want to create whole new weapons, then they should at least make some that have all ready been made but just change the stats so they are better than the "legendary" weapon, but have the word cursed in it.
http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac155/goatycoady/f68075f8.jpg
for example this legendary "dreamers ice wand" could become a "cursed" weapon and just be blue instead of "pink" and have more damage and regen and/or int, and speed. So there well still be this "legendary" weapon around, but if you get the "cursed" one, then you got a great drop:)
http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac155/goatycoady/a8ed2e1e.jpg
also for this legendary "lightning bolt staff of mastery", they could make a "cursed" weapon of this and it could have better stats and have blue letters.

just two clear thing up. there would be both types of that weapon out. the "legendary" one, and the "cursed" one.

please leave a comment and tell me what you think:)

maybe you can add more to this idea

Aerospacegod
05-20-2010, 09:52 PM
How does adding the word cursed make it better?

Now if the item sometimes backfired and hurt you instead that would be interesting.

Ta11on
05-20-2010, 09:54 PM
Or make cursed weapons negatively affect your stats while giving high stats itself, so it is basically useless, but make them so rare and valuable that they are merely collectors items and for bragging rights only.

(Drains your health but has such a high attack, you want to use it, but you know that it will slowly lead to your doom.) (Denies health regen in every way, so your pots, skills, and friends can not save you from sure destruction) (The Soul Leecher) (I dont know why I'm typing this)

goatycoady
05-20-2010, 10:01 PM
Or make cursed weapons negatively affect your stats while giving high stats itself, so it is basically useless, but make them so rare and valuable that they are merely collectors items and for bragging rights only.

(Drains your health but has such a high attack, you want to use it, but you know that it will slowly lead to your doom.) (Denies health regen in every way, so your pots, skills, and friends can not save you from sure destruction) (The Soul Leecher) (I dont know why I'm typing this)

ya! i like that, thats even better! thanks... so a really hight attack, but it kills you. So if you get a cursed weapon then all the mages would just try and keep you healed while you kill all the mobs lol! so pretty much you cant use this weapon by your self:O

LIGHTNINGLORD67
05-20-2010, 10:14 PM
Lol! What a fabulous idea, goatycoaty!

goatycoady
05-20-2010, 10:27 PM
?????????????????? the pink color thingy didn't work?????

Evante
05-20-2010, 10:55 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting..... hehe i guess that could work out...