PDA

View Full Version : 2 versions. - opinions?

Frenzyn
03-12-2011, 03:32 PM
http://www.ffxhost.net/uploads/files/47/ranger3.png
http://www.ffxhost.net/uploads/files/47/ranger2.png

http://www.ffxhost.net/uploads/files/47/ranger3.png
http://www.ffxhost.net/uploads/files/47/ranger2.png

Klemen
03-12-2011, 03:33 PM

nuff said

Echelong
03-12-2011, 03:35 PM
blah blah blah 10 /char

Frenzyn
03-12-2011, 03:38 PM
thanks.
/10

romgar1
03-12-2011, 03:44 PM
Bigger is better. 2

superglut2
03-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Ones better.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-12-2011, 05:27 PM
2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2!

Klemen
03-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Bigger is better. 2

Its aint just the size look at the edges

Major
03-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Wow buddy awesome work. Very Impressed....happy with either lol, 2 is better i think tho lol. Hope to see you in our guild to lol.

Klemen
03-12-2011, 06:34 PM
Btw the arrow on the left side of the second picture is shaded... And how can the bird shoot the arrow with only one hand? Srry i know i critisize too much :)

Frenzyn
03-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Btw the arrow on the left side of the second picture is shaded... And how can the bird shoot the arrow with only one hand? Srry i know i critisize too much :)

no one cares, sir.

Keohike
03-12-2011, 06:44 PM
sorry this is not the logo of Pocket Legend Inc, this is a draft, new logo will be made.

Keohike

Klemen
03-12-2011, 06:47 PM
no one cares, sir.

You should lol

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-12-2011, 06:59 PM
sorry this is not the logo of Pocket Legend Inc, this is a draft, new logo will be made.

Keohike

Wtf? You just completely ruined this guy's thread

Klemen
03-12-2011, 07:05 PM
And now theyre not even gonna take him into the guild... Poor frezyn... Lol and in the picture it says: friendly clan members...... Yea right -.-

Keohike
03-12-2011, 07:12 PM
Sorry guys, i paid frenzyn 50 k to make this logo. He didn't do this for free. And i don't want people think think this is the OFFICAL LOGO of Pocket Legend Inc. Frenzyn i like the logo, i just not right for the guild.

Keohike

Keohike
03-12-2011, 07:14 PM
And now theyre not even gonna take him into the guild... Poor frezyn... Lol and in the picture it says: friendly clan members...... Yea right -.-

Also i do not negotiate with players that try to make money off the guild. He also tried to offer his services for 100k to help with guild website.

Keohike

Diodge
03-12-2011, 07:19 PM
no one cares, sir.

2 versions. - opinions? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,

Lmao you must care or you wouldn't keep posting this stuff your makeing.

Environment
03-12-2011, 07:22 PM
So you payed him 50k to be a complete rude jerk after all his efforts and hard work? This is ridiculous! All i've seen from fren is kindness and generosity, and quite frankly, I don't respect what you did here. You may "run" the clan, but acting like this will drive the community away. I applaud you fren, and you are extremely talented. You're years of hard work and effort will pay off, Forget the haters.

Keohike
03-12-2011, 07:24 PM
So you payed him 50k to be a complete rude jerk after all his efforts and hard work? This is ridiculous! All i've seen from fren is kindness and generosity, and quite frankly, I don't respect what you did here. You may "run" the clan, but acting like this will drive the community away. I applaud you fren, and you are extremely talented. You're years of hard work and effort will pay off, Forget the haters.

How am i rude? I commissioned a player to make a logo and then I don't use the logo, those this make me a bad person? I guess the way i said it was kind of harsh. I just don't want people to think this is the logo for the guild. Since the logo Fren made had the guild name on it. I don't even know why he would post the logo on a forum since this is between me and him. And he i using the guild logo he made to advertise himself.

Keohike

Environment
03-12-2011, 07:28 PM
-Face Palm- Never mind.

Conradin
03-12-2011, 07:29 PM
fren join AEO we can put your talents to work. =)

Klemen
03-12-2011, 07:30 PM
How am i rude? I commissioned a player to make a logo and then I don't use the logo, those this make me a bad person?

Keohike

Exactly. You paid 50k to him to make a fool out of him... How sad

Keohike
03-12-2011, 07:35 PM

Fool of himself, why would he even post of his work on a thread. When this pocket legend inc guild logo, he didn't even ask me. He just trying to promote himself using Pocket Legend Inc logo.

Keohike

Klemen
03-12-2011, 07:37 PM
You could atleast let him join the guild. Maybe he tried to advertise the guild? Sigh -.-

Keohike
03-12-2011, 07:37 PM
Ok well this is the end of discussion on the matter for me. Fren thanks for the logo, looks great, sorry if I'm not using it.

Keohike

Keohike
03-12-2011, 07:40 PM

Klemen if u read my guild post, he tried to offer to make website for 100k today after he posted this thread? So he want to join my guild and yet he wants to make money off the guild? Sorry i don't think i would want him to join even if he meets all the requirements.

Klemen
03-12-2011, 07:40 PM
Wow running away instead of clearing things.... you would rlly make a great leader for a guild..... Right....

Keohike
03-12-2011, 07:43 PM
Klemen i think you should read all my post on this thread before you start posting. As for running away, i see no point of anymore discussion on whether i am using the logo or letting fren join. As this topic is about which logo is better originally posted by fren.

Keohike

Klemen
03-12-2011, 07:44 PM
I read all your posts on here and i just saw you trolling fren

Keohike
03-12-2011, 07:59 PM
Ah ok Fren i think logo 2 is better than logo 1.
Ps. Sorry fren i didnt mean to be rude or anything i just would have like it if you discuss about putting the logo on a thread. Since the logo was between you and me and is property of Pocket Legend Inc.

Keohike

Klemen
03-12-2011, 08:16 PM
Now thats more like it! Did you rlly need such a long time to figure out that he putted alot of effort into this?

Keohike
03-12-2011, 08:22 PM
I apologize to everyone i offended. Please accept my sincere apologies.

Truly Sorry
Keohike

Frenzyn
03-12-2011, 09:27 PM
Oh guys, its ok. i don't mind. it took me a couple days to make, but i never really perfered the design to be honest myself. i wish you best luck with your clan. don't worry you didn't offennd me. He payed me anyways, of course i would have liked him to use it, but that is purely his decision. and he payed me 70k instead of 50k. thanks keohike. :)

Edit: and for the info, i posted this mainly for opinions so i could edit it if he didn't want a bit of it, but seeing now that he doesn't even perfer the design at all, there is no need. also to get his clan a little publicity. Thanks! -Frenzyn :)

Keohike
03-12-2011, 09:53 PM
Hey fren would you mind changing the name to Pocket Legend Limited, i would love to use it for the second guild. I will pay extra thanks.

Keohike

Pharcyde
03-12-2011, 10:07 PM
Wow NONE of you guys understand the concept of business.

Fren is hired for logo
Keo doesn't think the logo fits, but still pays Fren and clarifies to public that it is not the logo.
People flame the hell out of Keo and force him to say sorry for a wrongdoing he never did.

In a real business situation - the GFX artist wouldn't be paid UNTIL the work is completed to the business's expectation.

If I was to hire someone for GFX, do what Keo did, and get flamed over it, I would most likely never EVER use that GFX company again and not recommend that GFX company to a friend. What you guys did to Keo is considered bad business. I would even consider putting in a complaint about that company for their poor business etiquette.

Keohike
03-12-2011, 10:19 PM
Wow NONE of you guys understand the concept of business.

Fren is hired for logo
Keo doesn't think the logo fits, but still pays Fren and clarifies to public that it is not the logo.
People flame the hell out of Keo and force him to say sorry for a wrongdoing he never did.

In a real business situation - the GFX artist wouldn't be paid UNTIL the work is completed to the business's expectation.

If I was to hire someone for GFX, do what Keo did, and get flamed over it, I would most likely never EVER use that GFX company again and not recommend that GFX company to a friend. What you guys did to Keo is considered bad business. I would even consider putting in a complaint about that company for their poor business etiquette.

Thanks Pharcyde but it's fine with me this has nothing to do with Frenzyn. I did post unnecessary comments. And as for the business concept well, people in this game just don't do business in the real world. I posted comments that hurtful and unnecessary when Frenzyn put a lot of time and effort in his work. Next time i will just pm the person i commissioned and settle things privately. I am still quite new to the forum community and thus sometimes i may post comments that are unnecessary or just plain old non-sense and off -topic.

Keohike

Pharcyde
03-12-2011, 10:22 PM
Thanks Pharcyde but it's fine with me this has nothing to do with Frenzyn. I did post unnecessary comments. And as for the business concept well, people in this game just don't do business in the real world. I posted comments that hurtful and unnecessary when Frenzyn put a lot of time and effort in his work. Next time i will just pm the person i commissioned and settle things privately. I am still quite new to the forum community and thus sometimes i may post comments that are unnecessary or just plain old non-sense and off -topic.

Keohike

Were are the hurtful comments? I didn't see any in this thread.

Keohike
03-12-2011, 10:27 PM
Were are the hurtful comments? I didn't see any in this thread.

Well i posted a comment saying this is not guild logo and a new one will be made. I guess this was unnecessary and could hurt the designer because he spent a lot of time and effort in his work. I come to realize people on this forum could be little kids so i must watch what i post because children are hurt easily by comments and can take things out of proportion.

I also want to say Frenzyn had nothing to do with this matter. I just would have liked him to ask my permission before posting the thread with the guild logo. As for the other commentators of this post, my guess are they are not that old and for me to not use another persons work would be an insult to them. Therefore i blame no one but myself, i should i have known better.

Keohike

Pharcyde
03-12-2011, 10:31 PM
If a logo got out to the public that would not be used, that company or person would want to clarify that the logo is not their new official mark. There is no insult behind that.

Keohike
03-12-2011, 10:35 PM
If a logo got out to the public that would not be used, that company or person would want to clarify that the logo is not their new official mark. There is no insult behind that.

I agree with you, in real world if you commissioned a person to do a design or such and then found out that the design was out without the permission of the commissioner it would be a big problem. However as i stated the people on this forum could be little kids and thus do not understand the concept of business. So i still must blame myself for thinking members on this forum are reasonable adults.
"You can't blame a baby for crashing a car into a tree, you can only blame the adult that tells the baby to drive"
Keohike

Pharcyde
03-12-2011, 10:39 PM
I understand your point Keo, but I am not a adult and I understand just fine. Players on PL and forum users are all old enough to know the difference of things, you should not hold yourself accountable just because some kids are mad that you don't use a design.

Keohike
03-12-2011, 10:44 PM
I understand your point Keo, but I am not a adult and I understand just fine. Players on PL and forum users are all old enough to know the difference of things, you should not hold yourself accountable just because some kids are mad that you don't use a design.

Then you are a kid that knows the real world. The way i see it is, 1) I posted a comment that could be hurtful to designer 2) Other members feel that i have posted an offending post 3) I should have discuss this privately with the designer 4) My post where off topic, such as this one lol 5) Why argue with kids? lol
The kids that post the comments on this thread will one day go out to the real world and find out the hard way there isn't a mommy or daddy that looks out for them.
So that is why i apologize because i know if i keep on arguing with them there will be no end to this non-sense, what's the point with arguing with kids that are not reasonable.
Keohike

Pharcyde
03-12-2011, 10:49 PM
I totally agree about arguing with kids over the internet that you have no authority over leads to a filibuster.

Frenzyn
03-12-2011, 11:35 PM
Here, take this for free. You offered me 10k for it, but since i put you to all this trouble and flaming i'm sorry, so here:
I'm extremely sorry if this is not what you wanted, as you said just change the logo to pocket legends Limited.
Sorry again for putting you to the trouble. The reason i posted it here was because your msg box is full. ty ;)
http://www.ffxhost.net/uploads/files/47/rangerlmtf.png
http://www.ffxhost.net/uploads/files/47/rangerlmtf.png

Keohike
03-13-2011, 02:12 AM
ah thanks sorry i couldn't find the post. Found it at last lol.

Keohike