PDA

View Full Version : Call of Champions Pre-Alpha Gameplay Screenshots

Remiem
02-25-2015, 01:57 PM
We don't have gameplay footage just yet, but here are some screenshots to wet your whistle in the meantime.

Visiting
02-25-2015, 01:59 PM
*Eyes sparkle in aniticpation* Looks beautiful :D

Slcinuup
02-25-2015, 02:01 PM
Im interested.

Wutzgood
02-25-2015, 04:04 PM
Nice can't wait to play it.

Fyrce
02-25-2015, 04:18 PM
Huh. Interesting.

Trenton
02-25-2015, 04:41 PM
Shall be interesting to see gameplay, can't wait.

Jig
02-25-2015, 08:25 PM
Just had an Eyeball orgasm. Sts. speechless.

I will be playing this day in day out, the way this looks really brings in a whole knew level, maybe I should stop and wait for gameplay before getting all too excited :3

siddhant
02-25-2015, 10:26 PM
man awesome graphics really excited for this game

Doframingo
02-26-2015, 06:11 AM
I can't see any menu or skills.

Jig
02-26-2015, 07:33 AM

Patience my friend, patience..

Transfordark
02-26-2015, 03:18 PM
Nice can't wait, btw the graphics are awesome

MercherofPL
02-26-2015, 09:09 PM
Thats because the person who took the screenshot could of possibly been on "Specter Mode"

Just a possibility.

bedmaster
02-27-2015, 04:39 AM
Thats because the person who took the screenshot could of possibly been on "Specter Mode"

Just a possibility.
Spectator*

And uh how to play MOBAs? We... control some heroes to fight against our opponent's heroes? And we gear and skill each of them?

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

siddhant
02-27-2015, 04:44 AM
Spectator*

And uh how to play MOBAs? We... control some heroes to fight against our opponent's heroes? And we gear and skill each of them?

Yup we are 1hero then we fight other heroes on a map and if u wanna win u gotta destroy the tower but in 5minutes i guess the second factor would be team with most kills will win and u get to improve ur skills in the way of fight and stuff try hoc if u wanna play moba that is the only moba i have playen btw.

bedmaster
02-27-2015, 04:46 AM
Yup we are 1hero then we fight other heroes on a map and if u wanna win u gotta destroy the tower but in 5minutes i guess the second factor would be team with most kills will win and u get to improve ur skills in the way of fight and stuff try hoc if u wanna play moba that is the only moba i have playen btw.
Oh ok ty. Readin tentonhammer review now, the "there will be no pay to win" line is very interesting. Sts will make in app purchases not really necessary in their best game?

Mr.Diamante
02-27-2015, 05:21 AM
Can't wait for this :D
Keep up the Good work Spacetime Team! :D

siddhant
02-27-2015, 07:52 AM
Oh ok ty. Readin tentonhammer review now, the "there will be no pay to win" line is very interesting. Sts will make in app purchases not really necessary in their best game?

I guess when they start the game plats might not play a very important role but as the game keeps on updating u can have features like this hero can only be bought with plat or stuff but i guess that is necesarry being a company u need to be able to collect money to pay ur staff for getting better equipment to run stuff etc so obviously once the game becomes a very famous one u can see plat play a role but in mobas plat doesnt play a very significant role it is much abt the skills and experience that will help u in excel ty.(note the stuff abt plats are my assumptions)

bedmaster
02-27-2015, 08:23 AM
I guess when they start the game plats might not play a very important role but as the game keeps on updating u can have features like this hero can only be bought with plat or stuff but i guess that is necesarry being a company u need to be able to collect money to pay ur staff for getting better equipment to run stuff etc so obviously once the game becomes a very famous one u can see plat play a role but in mobas plat doesnt play a very significant role it is much abt the skills and experience that will help u in excel ty.(note the stuff abt plats are my assumptions)
Ohh yea i forgot that their games keep getting updates lol. That makes sense ty

Forsait
02-28-2015, 02:58 PM
Hmm..looks intersting can't wait :smile:

Xvanitykingx
03-01-2015, 06:03 AM
Hope it doesn't come out for android first again :p

Looks great, I might try it.

Conquered
03-06-2015, 09:18 PM
It looks like a League of Legends in mobile. I LIKE it! When is the release date of the game in Android? Will this work in my phone that has Android Version 4.2?

Dimitrian
03-14-2015, 01:56 PM
Grimnr :0

Communion
03-18-2015, 02:58 AM

Just a possibility.

And... How do you know dat? :3 O.o

Communion
03-18-2015, 02:58 AM
Oh right.. Nvm didnt see the just a posibility

lethaljade
03-19-2015, 03:37 PM
If this turns out to b eas good as o and c's moba ill be hardcore playing this on release, that's what ive been playing since I stopped playing arcane legends, so excited to see your developing a moba!

Castellann
03-20-2015, 04:13 AM
If this turns out to b eas good as o and c's moba ill be hardcore playing this on release, that's what ive been playing since I stopped playing arcane legends, so excited to see your developing a moba!

aww i feel the same :tranquillity:

Xradioactiv
03-22-2015, 06:46 AM
Is like league of legends

Kyle Holmes
03-23-2015, 12:58 PM
LoL thats like this game had hero's that could be bought with cash but the hero was also available to players for game currency that you got from winning games, i hope they make it like that, it would bring in a wider range of players and could make more dollar that way

Gladius
03-25-2015, 10:53 AM
*high pitched scream* it looks amazing!

Powkachu
04-01-2015, 01:18 PM
Who are the characters that we are going to play and what are their specialities?

Vystirch
04-08-2015, 09:21 PM
Lookin good. Can't wait to get my hands on it. MOBAs are my lifeblood nowadays.

-Vys

Itoopeo
04-11-2015, 05:25 PM
Trying to challenge heroes of order and chaos? Good luck with that! Its really as hard as challenging clash of clans with battle dragons

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Vystirch
04-11-2015, 10:36 PM
Trying to challenge heroes of order and chaos? Good luck with that! Its really as hard as challenging clash of clans with battle dragons

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

I hate heros of order and chaos. And as far as the description goes for CoC sounds completely differant than any of the MOBAs currently offered on the mobile marketplace. I believe they will be very successful with CoC.
-Vys

Gregjoob
04-15-2015, 01:05 PM
I cant wait for till dis game comes out. It will be interesting to see players from all the different legend games come together in one game :-).

Andygyrl
04-17-2015, 12:07 AM
Hello and Good Day, Happy 5th Born-Day PL lol ;+) I have been an avid player of & LOVED PL since the very beginning; I feel & think I'd be a good Alpha tester because I LOVE what STS is, where they were, where they are now & theyre vision for the future; I SEE AMAZING things coming soon! My name Andygyrl has been migrated throughout ALL STS games and I've maintained a very supportive, friendly, positive & well respected attitude and image ALL across the entire STS gaming platform in PL, SL, DL & AL. I do HAVE SOME TECHNICAL expertise, additionally Ive worked closely w/STS Devs on many gliches/bugs/issues over the last 5yrs,to resolve a myriad of issues, to resolution I'm happy to say! So not only am I an avid gamer of over 25yrs, I'm interested in the backend to make sure/provide support for the game, making sure the game is running smoothly and to/beyond the Dev/Eng expectation!!! My LOVE of gaming, specifically the 3D MMORG/MOB STS games over the last 5yrs and my technical & customer svc expertise, experience and love of ALL gaming since forever, I feel makes me an excellent & qualified Alpha tester for your next game.

Wayde Belgrave-Haynes
07-07-2015, 01:26 PM
For a game in alpha the graphics are great :). But still not as good as SL graphics :). And btw please use COC instead of CoC in describing call of champs cuz fyi... CoC is already taken :)

Ceuidear
10-08-2015, 02:06 AM
When will it be released for android?