PDA

View Full Version : Quest help in AO

Duped
03-12-2011, 04:16 PM
I competed 17 of the AO quests, but can't find #18, and my buddy is stuck with the same problem. Can anyone help me?

Also, can you reset or delete a character??

Physiologic
03-12-2011, 04:19 PM
What level are you? Keep in mind some quests have minimum level requirements for them to be activated, and some quests require other quests to be completed before you can start the next one. Check Ayrilana's quest guide for more info: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?21190-A-Pocket-Legends-Quest-Guide

And yes you can delete a character by going into the character selection screen and tapping DELETE on the bottom. Not sure what you mean by reset - if you want to redo your character's skills or attribute points you have to purchase "re-specs" for 2 Platinum each (4 Platinum total for skills and attributes).

Duped
03-12-2011, 04:40 PM
I'm level 38 - and I checked, and I did AO I and II quests, but can't get into AO3. Is my level the problem??

I keep running vicious visitors to try and level up, is there a better place for me?

Physiologic
03-12-2011, 04:51 PM
Yes, those quests will be activated as you level up. AO3 quests are activated probably around 40-45 (with the Cyber quests at lv 50). Plasma Pyramid is probably the best place to level up with XP elixirs.

Ayrilana
03-12-2011, 05:00 PM
Quests become available around level 45. Alien Oasis 3 is intended for those who are level 45-50. All of the quests for Alien Oasis 3 will be available once you reach level 50.