PDA

View Full Version : Issues with new client (LIST)

Overweightank
02-25-2015, 05:39 PM
- The Cupid wings on the Warrior 'Cupid Vanity' Are bugged, they're sunk downwards to the armpits/ribs, and they are pretty much inside the warrior. Please fix. We worked hard to get them in this tight event.

- Lag. At the moment. With the timers being back, Week 4 of the 'Tour of Arlor' contest, AND the Tremendous amounts of lag happening. I'd like to ask when the lag will be fixed? (EDIT: not lag. 'stab in the heart' ** )

- Timers; As shown above, this is really unfair atm. its impossible to get stuff done. may i suggest adding the ability to respawn back in map if we Dc.. cuz this is annoying as hell right now since week 4 is about to start in a couple hours. I'm mortified... I feel bad for people who have to do all maps :( goodluck guys <3 [ Win for the team! ]

- The Love bar box is blocking almost whole screen, cant see bosses hp. Its very annoying. Fix this plz (Creds: Tatman)

- Weird ignore list. Idk or care about this. Just letting you know haha.

Those need to be fixed asap (except the ignore list! do the lag and cupid first!) Long term first, short term last. plz....

Noobx
02-25-2015, 06:05 PM
This lag discourages me to even farm planar tombs now. Im worried that ill dc at boss and all my work will go down the drain, along with my ankhs and pots

Overweightank
02-25-2015, 08:03 PM
This lag discourages me to even farm planar tombs now. Im worried that ill dc at boss and all my work will go down the drain, along with my ankhs and pots

ikr! this is first time ever I'm thinking on the bright side since im not getting that glorious vanity cuz i missed maps in week1. now im thinking a bit positive.. thank goodness i dont have to run this week's maps... gonna just hit the pt3, and then stop... xD

Tatman
02-25-2015, 09:28 PM
Add the event box that is up there on your screen covering boss hp bar.

Overweightank
02-25-2015, 10:45 PM
Add the event box that is up there on your screen covering boss hp bar.

oh yes! okay np :)