PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | February 25, 2015

Remiem
02-25-2015, 05:50 PM
Love Crafting is Live!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

In This Week's News

Love Crafting Event
The day finally came! The Love Crafting Event is alive and kicking in Arlor. Check out the announcement here with details on how to play: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?212071-The-Love-Crafting-Event-Has-Arrived!-Details-amp-How-to-Play

And, speaking of... Have you guys guessed what's behind the portal yet? A grand majority in our poll seem to believe that the coveted Arcane Deary lies behind that swirly pink door. But, I guess you guys will have to drink more potions to find out for sure. As of writing this post the community has consumed 13,767 potions! Now that's a LOT of love.

In This Week's Update
We're following our trend of bug fixes this week with a whole new batch!

+ Maridos' AA now grants +15 INT, STR, DEX instead of +10
+ Ice Golem's Ice Aura now adds a Armor Reduced Icon on the player HUD when player is under the effect
+ Frostir in the Arena now applies an armor debuff icon to players when his frost ring is active
+ Shadowmancer's now have an appropriate charge indicating red zone

We’ve heard the reports about the cupid wings not fitting Warriors and Mages right. We are working on a fix and will have it in as soon as possible.

Coming Soon

The next big thing is...what's behind that portal?! The community goal to unlock content is something we've never done in Arcane Legends before, and I'm not sure about you, but I'm pretty excited to see what's on the other side. Keep up the great work and let us know what you think when Cupid finally appears to you through!

The Devs Play Love Crafting
On Friday 2/27 3-5pm CST, join the Spacetime Devs at twitch.tv/spacetimestudios where we'll be playing alongside you to try and do our part to meet that goal. We'll make an official announcement tomorrow with all of the details. See you there!

In Other News

New Game Announcement: Call of Champions

As some of you may have seen, Spacetime was thrilled to announce their newest game today: Call of Champions. If you haven't seen it yet, head over to: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?212190-Spacetime-Studios-Reveals-Call-of-Champions-MOBA-in-Development to read the press release.

But, amid all of the excitement of new and shiny things, we do want to take this opportunity to assure the Arcane Legends community that we are completely dedicated to new content, features and community love for a very very long time to come! Productor, G-M and the rest of the Arcane Legends team (including me!) have so many grand plans for Arcane Legends and we can't wait to share them with you as time goes on.

If you have any questions or concerns about the new game, visit this thread where you can Ask Us Anything and the Spacetime team will respond as best as they can: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?212192-Ask-Us-Anything-Chat-with-Spacetime-About-Call-of-Champions

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Kriticality
02-25-2015, 06:23 PM
As soon as people get their vanities, we might open that portal before the devs get to play on friday lol.

Rx8
02-25-2015, 06:58 PM
AL will still live right?.
.i doubt the attention of the devs on the MOBA. It looks good. I mean very...

carmine_blade
02-25-2015, 11:07 PM
Firstly, I'm loving the event! So excited to see what's behind that portal.. Secondly, was there gonna be a way to portal directly to guild hall? Cos that would be ace :)

Overweightank
02-25-2015, 11:11 PM
AL will still live right?.
.i doubt the attention of the devs on the MOBA. It looks good. I mean very...

Yes, due to STS making a MOBA, this RPG franchise will still live. Arcane Legends is heading towards a good direction. Atm we just need a few tweaks and we'll be on our way to brighter days. *fix the lag cough cough, amazing outcomes will happen if you guys do, cough cough*

Dragoonclaws
02-25-2015, 11:12 PM
so that's the new MOBA

obee
02-25-2015, 11:14 PM
It'll be interesting, but STS has lots of competition when it comes to the MOBA business. Even with mobile devices.

bedmaster
02-25-2015, 11:21 PM
I wonder why the new game name must be CoC... it feels familiar to me

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Trenton
02-25-2015, 11:30 PM
I wonder why the new game name must be CoC... it feels familiar to me

The new game is absolutely nothing similar or like CoC, not really sure where you'd get such a thought.

bedmaster
02-25-2015, 11:39 PM
The new game is absolutely nothing similar or like CoC, not really sure where you'd get such a thought.
Idk when i read the name call of champions i made it short into coc and i feel like ive heard coc before...

Maarkus
02-26-2015, 12:03 AM
Hi Remiem,

Thank tou for the update.

I just want to check in any news regarding class balance and skill system review, well PVE oriented news is my main inquery.

You mentioned in your Feb 4 weekly update that this is a 'top priority' yet no significant news/update has been mentioned aside from STS doesnt know when the overhaul of the skill system will be implemented. Can you atleast update us on whats your next step? I mean you cant just be leaving it like this for an idefinite time period? A lot of constructive posts have been made for a temporary modification in the warrior skill that work with the given/provided skill system.

Also a lot of suggestions have been made but i have noticed no replies or comments have been given to the skill buff suggestions and especially to the warrior skill buff and returning of previously working but now inactive updgrades.
I know you guys have a lot on your plate but by mentioning it is a top priority has made those who have faith that sts will fix the issue is blindly waiting for any form of tangible/significant updates.

I sincerely hope that this issue will not be brushed aside as some threads have clearly posted previous thread dating a year back where the issue was a hot topic , discussed, debated, but sts just waited for the issue to die down and did not take action. I sincerely hope this is not the case this time around.

Thanks for reading.

Maarkus

ketoh
02-26-2015, 12:14 AM
wow

Raregem
02-26-2015, 01:23 AM
Can you guys look at Planar Tombs 2 boss. His armor is ridiculous, I crit 400 on him and "normal" attacks are 150-200. Our tank was doing 97 DMG...... It took 8 minutes to kill him(1 warrior and 2 Rogues). After 5 minutes you're ready to fall asleep.

Anytime anyone asks me to do this tomb I cringe, it's so boring.

siddhant
02-26-2015, 03:53 AM
ty for all the great update and really looking for the new game but maybe u can update us abt the twink cupid tournament...

Bellaelda
02-26-2015, 03:57 AM
First I'd like to say.

Thank you guys for the love crafting event!!!
It's been a ton of fun so far and love the vanities!... But can u please make the event progress bar more opaque or retractable? We can't see when the bosses are gonna die on maps now :'(

Than as always...

Biggest thing I'd like to see if the classes getting their fix or at least some idea when it's gonna happen... There's soo many bored tanks and mages throughout Arlor at the moment that really want to play more pve and pvp.

Other than that.... Here's my list....

1) more crafting slots... Maybe we can purchase them with tokens up to a max of ten?

2) more inventory and stash spots

3) golds payouts from bosses and quests to be more scaled more appropriately with lvs

4) optional timers or a way to get back into elite maps when you dc

5) player mailboxes so we can leave mail for people that are offline

6) bank teller in gh

7) a separate purchaseable shared stash (maybe 1-5 items) where we could invite certain people to share

8) a friend's list chat.... Like /f

9) a scrolling skill bar ring on main screen so we could swipe left or right to access more skills

10) 1v1 pvp rooms or a dueling arena.. Maybe it could be set up like a town with an arena in the center that the people in town can see? People could then challenge each other to battle and if accepted by both parties.... Then they enter the Arena!

Just a thought, but I think many would love that, they could watch or fight!

Umm... I think that's most my list... Thanks hope some my ideas stick :-)

Imao
02-26-2015, 04:17 AM
First I'd like to say.

It's been a ton of fun so far and love the vanities!... But can u please make the event progress bar more opaque or retractable? We can't see when the bosses are gonna die on maps now :'(

Than as always...

Biggest thing I'd like to see if the classes getting their fix or at least some idea when it's gonna happen... There's soo many bored tanks and mages throughout Arlor at the moment that really want to play more pve and pvp.

1) more crafting slots... Maybe we can purchase them with tokens up to a max of ten?

3) golds payouts from bosses and quests to be more scaled more appropriately with lvs

6) bank teller in gh

7) a separate purchaseable shared stash (maybe 1-5 items) where we could invite certain people to share

9) a scrolling skill bar ring on main screen so we could swipe left or right to access more skills

10) 1v1 pvp rooms or a dueling arena.. Maybe it could be set up like a town with an arena in the center that the people in town can see? People could then challenge each other to battle and if accepted by both parties.... Then they enter the Arena!

+1
I like it

- clown, tankiness

ilhanna
02-26-2015, 06:14 AM
Remiem, to be honest at the moment I couldn't care less what's behind that portal that opens when the potion bar gets full. The potion bar completely hides boss hp bar and it's annoying. Make it smaller, move it elsewhere, just make it possible to see boss hp bar. Thank you.

Madnex
02-26-2015, 07:21 AM
PvP:
1. The Ancient Mythic Amulet proc's crystals healing 30% HP each (for 90% total!) when worn by warriors instead of just adding 0.5 HP regen.
2. The Frost-Touched bow's proc pulling and damaging allies in PvP areas.

PvE:
1. The glitchy pet animations.
2. The ignore list self-duplication issue.

kinzmet
02-26-2015, 08:08 AM
Will the Call of Champions be available for PC (Chrome) too? Cross-platform is STS's edge over the gaming world.

zauilet
02-26-2015, 08:34 AM
can anyone tell me whn will event end?the exact date?plz

Higuani
02-26-2015, 08:51 AM
Woot maridos fix ty

Dragoonclaws
02-26-2015, 10:22 AM
First I'd like to say.

Than as always...

6) bank teller in gh

1)interresting
2)500, isn't that enough??? 0.o
3) Maybe for the bosses, but the dailies are giving a lot of money already
4)Interresting
5)I love this
6)nah
7) no since stash is used to shareuntradeable items between all of your characters. This would be an opening to share untradeables, which is not different then a normal trade, or give
8)/f is used to ADD friends. Btw I don't think that your 20 online friends want to hear what you're chatting with 4 friends. I already hate the fact that people use GC to sell stuff... now a friend chat? How would that work? Only people that are all friends can hear the chat? the player A that is your friend, but not the friend of B can see the messages sent by player A? I don't think it's going anywhere.
9) this is OP, but PC users can't use that. We will need a button like star Legends, but it's taken by pet AA
10) like a coliseum? That's actually good. I would like to see that in Kraag instead of that statue. ANd Krobox must move closer to Kraag tombs...

Great ideas anyways, we must promote that!

Thank you and cya!

Cray
02-26-2015, 10:54 AM
I'd like the option to sort my stable or inventory.
I have about 15 lvl41 pets but am only using like 5 of em, and I'd like those to be on top of my pet list instead somewhere in the middle.
Also in inventory I'd like, for example, elixirs on top instead of all those annoying crafted energies.

Carapace
02-26-2015, 11:47 AM
Can you guys look at Planar Tombs 2 boss. His armor is ridiculous, I crit 400 on him and "normal" attacks are 150-200. Our tank was doing 97 DMG...... It took 8 minutes to kill him(1 warrior and 2 Rogues). After 5 minutes you're ready to fall asleep.

Anytime anyone asks me to do this tomb I cringe, it's so boring.

I took a quick peek, and he has a Shield ability that he casts roughly every 30 seconds that lasts for 10 seconds but it can be destroyed with damage. It's possible this may be a bit too frequent but other than that he uses similar stats to that of the other planar bosses.

Carapace
02-26-2015, 11:52 AM
Will the Call of Champions be available for PC (Chrome) too? Cross-platform is STS's edge over the gaming world.

I believe due to the competitive nature of the game we want to restrict it to Mobile only for fairness. There is an ask me anything thread over in the champions forums where you can ask and get a lot of answers to questions like these! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?212192-Ask-Us-Anything-Chat-with-Spacetime-About-Call-of-Champions/

Carapace
02-26-2015, 11:52 AM
Remiem, to be honest at the moment I couldn't care less what's behind that portal that opens when the potion bar gets full. The potion bar completely hides boss hp bar and it's annoying. Make it smaller, move it elsewhere, just make it possible to see boss hp bar. Thank you.

What device are you using to play?

Raregem
02-26-2015, 11:59 AM
I took a quick peek, and he has a Shield ability that he casts roughly every 30 seconds that lasts for 10 seconds but it can be destroyed with damage. It's possible this may be a bit too frequent but other than that he uses similar stats to that of the other planar bosses.

Even with the shield off the damage to him is around 200 and I am well geared. I was thinking it was his armor, maybe amount of hp and armor combo. He definitely takes the longest of any boss to kill. Tomb 1 and 3 are fine with a warrior. IMO 3-4 minutes is a decent time for boss fights. When you start to hit 6-7 minutes it turns meh. If our party would have been 3 rogues, I am sure it wouldn't have taken 8 minutes to kill him but with trying to get warriors in pve having them only be able to deal 97 dmg doesn't help their cause in tombs.

We did a full run through of all the tombs 1-3 using our same party of 3 and Tomb 2 is always noticeably different in duration of boss fight.

Raregem
02-26-2015, 12:00 PM

I can't see hp bars either and I am using a Nexus 7 tablet.

Carapace
02-26-2015, 12:19 PM
thanks for the feedback guys!

ilhanna
02-26-2015, 12:32 PM

I play on Samsung phone.

Litheus
02-26-2015, 01:46 PM
will there be a pc version of call of champions like AL in chrome

toxorto
02-26-2015, 01:50 PM
Nope.
It will be a available only for mobile devices (ios android)

cyrusrevange
02-26-2015, 03:00 PM
Thank you for the event. Is it possible to have more control over the camera!(More zoom out for PVE maps)
Increase the Inventory and Stash slots to over 1000 limit.

Candylicks
02-26-2015, 04:45 PM
iPAD Mini.

Once the timers start you can't see any of the boss HP bars.

Very annoying game play.

Lep? You gotta guess when to whip it on now.

Dragoonclaws
02-26-2015, 06:22 PM

I believe due to the competitive nature of the game we want to restrict it to Mobile only for fairness. There is an ask me anything thread over in the champions forums where you can ask and get a lot of answers to questions like these! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?212192-Ask-Us-Anything-Chat-with-Spacetime-About-Call-of-Champions/
nope

Rx8
02-26-2015, 11:26 PM

JustG said no...check the discussion thread @ CoC forums.

Aquatika
02-27-2015, 11:02 AM
Fix the rogue cupid wings :)

Iverson Jaucian
02-27-2015, 11:35 AM
Kindly help me one of my friend ask me my email in arcane legends itold him but not the password and now icant open my account anymore ign kingrealer it has 4 slots 1 lvl 41 war 1 mage lvl 2 1 lvl 8 and lvl 7 rogue and 1 lvl 7 war pls help irealy want my account back

Serancha
02-27-2015, 12:01 PM
We were told in October that the chat system was tied to the client and therefore wouldn't be fixed until a new client came. Now we've had 2 new clients since then, if memory serves, and still can't talk to anyone without an autocommand deleting nightmare. It's so bad I barely play at this point. I don't have enough time in my life to spend half my gaming hours deleting commands to answer questions. Totally fed up.

Kakashis
02-27-2015, 05:01 PM
Yeah definately T2 boss is glitched. He takes the longest to kill and the curse is without warning and the energy ball is almost unavoidable. My solution is to not farm there anymore.

Rx8
02-27-2015, 08:07 PM
iPAD Mini.

Once the timers start you can't see any of the boss HP bars.

Very annoying game play.

Lep? You gotta guess when to whip it on now.

Any device, same problem. Please, make some adjustments devs, gets annoying and tricky when to use leprechaun pendants too.

Problmatique
02-28-2015, 08:37 AM
I haven't had any problems with boss health bars, I've been running KM3 which has a timer, and the boss health shows up fine. (I'm on an iPad mini w/retina)

Ratiomod
03-01-2015, 01:26 PM
Good news

Lovetapss
03-01-2015, 07:50 PM
This event is soo useless. U cant buy and sell stuff. Vanities look noice tho

Gunna give you some Iovetaps [emoji12][emoji13]

debitmandiri
03-02-2015, 01:29 PM
Razor shield bug (8sec + anti stun = fail)
Maul doesnt obey stun immunity in pvp same with elon gun
Frost bow pull allies in pvp

octavos
03-02-2015, 05:49 PM
so my question to all of this changes...

where are these vanities...because I don't see them in the store.
meaning the golden helm with mask...and red vanities. I haven't read threw all the forums..so please don't shoot me.

maybe thats the gift at the end of the event eh XD...but yea..just want to make sure its not a bug.

Ssneakykills
03-03-2015, 09:14 AM
so my question to all of this changes...

where are these vanities...because I don't see them in the store.
meaning the golden helm with mask...and red vanities. I haven't read threw all the forums..so please don't shoot me.

maybe thats the gift at the end of the event eh XD...but yea..just want to make sure its not a bug.

Good point a actually the red warrior argue vanity looks pretty nice too

octavos
03-03-2015, 10:29 AM
Good point a actually the red warrior argue vanity looks pretty nice too

i want the golden mask with the hat that the mage is wearing....will match my solid gold look.

Ssneakykills
03-03-2015, 11:52 AM
i want the golden mask with the hat that the mage is wearing....will match my solid gold look.

I'm not sure if I like the Mage vanity helm and mask that much tbh, maybe if you can show me a screenshot of your Mage with it I'm sure it would look beast with the solid gold look :)

octavos
03-03-2015, 12:00 PM
I'm not sure if I like the Mage vanity helm and mask that much tbh, maybe if you can show me a screenshot of your Mage with it I'm sure it would look beast with the solid gold look :)

heres 2 pics.

Ssneakykills
03-03-2015, 01:38 PM
heres 2 pics.

I like the second one best that actually looks pretty good like a spy or something lol

Remiem
03-04-2015, 07:01 PM
New update is up! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?213192-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-March-4th-2015