PDA

View Full Version : I see this new game from sts

TastyChickens
02-26-2015, 04:18 AM
its called call of champions, i think sts just released, but how do i play it?

Limsi
02-26-2015, 04:28 AM
It's the newest MOBA game from SpacetimeGames and currently on development stage. For more info, check this thread out: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?167-Call-of-Champions-Announcements

Rx8
02-26-2015, 04:36 AM
its called call of champions, i think sts just released, but how do i play it?

It is currently in developmemt, and the expected launch ETA is by summer at least. The game's graphics are more better than AL's but still ALs graphics still rocks. And BTW, AL will still live im guessing. Well....They said they will release the alpha servers and then the beta servers. Alpha servers will be available to a very minor group, while the beta will come after the alpha's so basically, beta will have more players than alpha's. So wait for summer, im guessing they have 5 or 13 classes. IDK, LOL too lay whahahahaha

Dex Scene
02-26-2015, 08:35 AM
It is currently in developmemt, and the expected launch ETA is by summer at least. The game's graphics are more better than AL's but still ALs graphics still rocks. And BTW, AL will still live im guessing. Well....They said they will release the alpha servers and then the beta servers. Alpha servers will be available to a very minor group, while the beta will come after the alpha's so basically, beta will have more players than alpha's. So wait for summer, im guessing they have 5 or 13 classes. IDK, LOL too lay whahahahaha
Nice info.
I think ill stick to Al.
The simplicity of AL rocks.

nevercan
02-26-2015, 09:16 AM
They contineu update al what they did say but for how long idk, probebly you wil able play al for a long time even when they dont update them anymore like what they did to sl,pl,dl

epicrrr
02-26-2015, 09:19 AM
Well its STS so i might give it a try, though not a fan of mobile moba i think these genre are way easier to play on PC.

Pirate Captain
02-26-2015, 01:28 PM
Is it going to be like smite or more like LoL

Matrimony
02-26-2015, 03:18 PM
Arcane Legends For LIFE!!!

Arpluvial
02-26-2015, 03:20 PM
It is currently in development. The target release is summer of this year. :)

If you have any questions about the game, questions are being answered here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?212192-Ask-Us-Anything-Chat-with-Spacetime-About-Call-of-Champions

Alhuntrazeck
02-27-2015, 12:13 AM
Zzz I was hoping it was cross-platform. This sucks. :/