PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Cupid's Clash PvP Tournament Line-Up and Bracket Announced!

Remiem
02-26-2015, 06:17 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=121232&d=1423261168

The tournament is just a couple of days away! Are you ready?! The brackets have been set, so without further ado...everyone please give a big virtual round of applause to our Cupid's Clash line-up:

Remember, the tournament is Saturday, February 28th and 10:00 a.m. CST. Spectators, tune in to twitch.tv/spacetimestudios to watch the action as it unfolds! Players, please make sure to log in 15 minutes before the tournament begins to check in with your team leader. If you are not present when Remiem and Vroom call you in to play, your team will be automatically disqualified.

Best of luck to all of you!

As a reminder, all initial match-ups are completely randomly generated and will not be changed before the tournament begins.

http://youtu.be/jpUhH6uLIt8

Akatsuuki
02-26-2015, 06:34 PM
Team alpha! ;)

alphabane
02-27-2015, 03:52 AM
yeah! xD

alphabane
02-27-2015, 04:05 AM
who's [blank]?

lethaljade
02-27-2015, 04:28 AM
Lol omg no time to practice for this got a 12 hour shift today zzz

Brufuzzz
02-27-2015, 04:58 AM
Nice! The line-up is ready and the first adrenaline boost is coming up! :)

Just a tip to Remiem: I heard that some teams probably can't make it anymore, so it would be great if you can do a 'show up' check when the tourney officially starts?

There are only 4 teams that have to fight in round 1, because we didn't had enough people signed for the tourney. It would really suck if some teams (that have a free pass to round 2) won't show up eventually, cause we could have skipped round 1 in that case.

If for example 2 teams don't show up, than we can skip round 1 and everyone would have an opponent. Please let me know your thoughts about this...

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Brufuzzz

Sky_is_epicgearz
02-27-2015, 07:28 AM
Lol omg no time to practice for this got a 12 hour shift today zzz

See you on the battlefield.

Kind regards,
OrangeUnicorn

Goldenlotus
02-27-2015, 06:26 PM
I'm with you bruf. I think there has already been two teams who have said they can't make it :-/

Ravager
02-28-2015, 02:19 PM
I am surprised trulle was allowed. If I had known, I would have used mage + whimm.

Serancha
02-28-2015, 02:22 PM
I am surprised trulle was allowed. If I had known, I would have used mage + whimm.

Something like that, which is totally different than previous tournaments, should definitely have been announced ahead of time.

Blackkhole
02-28-2015, 02:48 PM

Encase
02-28-2015, 03:00 PM

LMFAO u missed it xD

Ravager
02-28-2015, 09:00 PM
Something like that, which is totally different than previous tournaments, should definitely have been announced ahead of time.

Its partially my fault for assuming and not asking I guess but I felt there was very little to no mod interaction until the last minute for the feedback threads. If there was, it would have jogged my memory and got me thinking. Breeze AA will always autotarget trulle. Tough match and fun tournament regardless.

siddhant
03-01-2015, 05:23 AM
who won???

vawaid
03-01-2015, 10:57 AM
any record?

Encase
03-01-2015, 11:05 AM
who won???

Winner: Golden Lotus
Runnerup: Pronoobs

siddhant
03-01-2015, 12:23 PM
Winner: Golden Lotus
Runnerup: Pronoobs
weird sts didnt even update who won against who just because karma didnt win zzz anyways all my assumptions went correct^.^

Lovetapss
03-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Grats to all winners of the contest

Gunna give you some Iovetaps [emoji12][emoji13]

Zeus
03-01-2015, 08:25 PM
weird sts didnt even update who won against who just because karma didnt win zzz anyways all my assumptions went correct^.^

I don't think that's the reason. If I recall correctly, they didn't announce Karma winners until Monday (when offices open).

Anyways, it was a good game and I'm happy knowing we were the highest scores versus the winning team. Candy and her team are definitely great at that level!

siddhant
03-02-2015, 01:53 AM
I don't think that's the reason. If I recall correctly, they didn't announce Karma winners until Monday (when offices open).

Anyways, it was a good game and I'm happy knowing we were the highest scores versus the winning team. Candy and her team are definitely great at that level!
Nvm great spirit i guess useage of trulle screwed mages with breeze:pwhat was ur score with int team?int told me they won 20-3against pro noobs and even pointed a major flaw which led them to easy win i didnt ask him what the score line was with karma thou update me on that and gg:)

Zeus
03-02-2015, 01:55 AM
Nvm great spirit i guess useage of trulle screwed mages with breeze:pwhat was ur score with int team?int told me they won 20-3against pro noobs and even pointed a major flaw which led them to easy win i didnt ask him what the score line was with karma thou update me on that and gg:)

20-10

Yes, we were not expecting Trulle to be used as per last TDM tournament, Trulle was killed to prevent outside interference.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

siddhant
03-02-2015, 02:17 AM
20-10

Yes, we were not expecting Trulle to be used as per last TDM tournament, Trulle was killed to prevent outside interference.

nice hardluck.

Rx8
03-02-2015, 04:38 AM
20-10

Trulle is a real pain, any clash in TDM whenever the game is about to end i get careless a nd trulle gets me...

siddhant
03-02-2015, 05:05 AM
Trulle is a real pain, any clash in TDM whenever the game is about to end i get careless a nd trulle gets me...
Trulle is a real boon especially if u know how to use him just when he is abt to bring the his weapon down use fire and stun this mostly results in the elimination of rouge and mage from other team and tank becomes half health then just go 3vs1 even thou the plan can backfire as well another thing i would like to point out is when the contest announcement was there i had asked if trulle was allowed to be used in the first or second page only and every1 except the mods said no and the mods didnt even care to reply zzz .

Brufuzzz
03-02-2015, 05:31 AM
Exactly, Trulle was really a pain in the bubble butt....

I don't want to complain as a 'sad loser', but it really messed up our strategy against Golden Lotus. Our start was great and I expected an equal fight against them, since we also trained with them before. Unfortunately they responded much better to the 'Trulle obstacle' so they are the deserved winners of this tournament.

Nonetheless, I was really glad to be a part of this first official twink tournament and I hope that STS will pick up the positive feedback a bit faster in the future. The communication from the mods were quite slow and we didn't really receive decent updates (show line-up, Trulle to be removed or not, proper on-line check of all teams and so on...). I can imagine that the mods received a lot questions and pm's, but you could have expected that upfront when you organize something new. Some nice updates on the forums would have make everybody's life easier and that shouldn't even take too much time to do.

It would be great for all twinks to have more often a tournament to make twink-PVP more exciting. You can even vary the type of tournaments (1 v 1 or 3 v 3 or even 5 v 5). I am pretty sure that this would make all twinking people very happy and something to look forward to! :)

Soundlesskill
03-02-2015, 07:15 AM
Trulle is fun to kite around, one can literally stay alive forever if the opposing team sucks. Congratz to Golden Lotus (WOOO HIDDY).

fredbrasil
03-02-2015, 09:30 AM
Quem ganhou?

alphabane
03-02-2015, 09:50 AM
only 1 runner-up?

Rx8
03-02-2015, 10:01 AM
Trulle is a real boon especially if u know how to use him just when he is abt to bring the his weapon down use fire and stun this mostly results in the elimination of rouge and mage from other team and tank becomes half health then just go 3vs1 even thou the plan can backfire as well another thing i would like to point out is when the contest announcement was there i had asked if trulle was allowed to be used in the first or second page only and every1 except the mods said no and the mods didnt even care to reply zzz .

I understand, But sometimes, if i encounter ringed rogues at endgame, i just use my team to stay with trulle (if opponent rogues love tanking) then breeze em, GG.

Goldenlotus
03-02-2015, 11:16 AM
Thanks to all the well wishers!

I think all the teams did awesome and I'm really grateful to those who took time to form teams and come play!

As far as feedback goes, it was a bit of a surprise playing with trulle. We thought, along with many, that it would be killed before the matches. However, since all the teams had the same advantage/disadvantage, I really felt no reason to complain about it. I was disappointed that several people chose to be subs on teams instead of just making the effort to form their own teams. I do hope that sts is not discouraged over the original goal of 16 teams not being met. This is the first think tournament after all and even though two teams didn't show, the matches that did happen were still exciting! I also hope that 15 continues to be a level for tourneys. It is a great level with many amazing twinks!

Ravager
03-02-2015, 11:56 AM

I thought no one asked. The fact that you did ask and no mod replied is a letdown. It's an important question.

aerodacto
03-02-2015, 02:27 PM
Please fix the lag in the game

siddhant
03-03-2015, 02:50 AM
I thought no one asked. The fact that you did ask and no mod replied is a letdown. It's an important question.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?208204-Cupid-s-Clash!-A-Level-15-Twink-TDM-Tournament-Discussion-Thread
check the 12 or 13 post

Ice
03-26-2015, 08:02 AM
Gratz to all winners...

LOL zeus what happened buddy?

luketgage
03-26-2015, 11:50 AM
Do a 12-13

IGN: SURROUNDS HMU

luketgage
03-26-2015, 03:10 PM
Girthz is this better??