PDA

View Full Version : OMG :3 I won so I make a thread now

Enduvial
02-27-2015, 02:35 AM
First off I want to give a big thank you to my mom and dad for doing you know what so they can bring me into this world then I want to thank money for being here to pay for me and then I want to thank Apple for supplying me with an iPad to win this tournement then I want to thank BELKIN the best wifi router out there 54 ping through out the whole match! I also want to thank the company that made my couch if it wasn't for you I would have a life I also want to thank chaowuze for helping me prepare lol shoutout to zenxpro,nishtanboy,I can't remember who else atm ._. Anyways you guys did a great job! I hope seo makes more fun tournement like this! I will for surely particapate ! Much love to the world! :dd

CAK Vader
02-27-2015, 07:54 AM
First off I want to give a big thank you to my mom and dad for doing you know what so they can bring me into this world then I want to thank money for being here to pay for me and then I want to thank Apple for supplying me with an iPad to win this tournement then I want to thank BELKIN the best wifi router out there 54 ping through out the whole match! I also want to thank the company that made my couch if it wasn't for you I would have a life I also want to thank chaowuze for helping me prepare lol shoutout to zenxpro,nishtanboy,I can't remember who else atm ._. Anyways you guys did a great job! I hope seo makes more fun tournement like this! I will for surely particapate ! Much love to the world! :dd

Amen to the couch... But my Belkin broke down ;-;

Dashbroo
02-27-2015, 10:37 AM

Congrats on winning

Enduvial
02-27-2015, 12:12 PM
Amen to the couch... But my Belkin broke down ;-;

Darn ;-; when do u think they will unban u ;-;

supah
02-27-2015, 02:46 PM
If me and dash entered the comp you wouldn't have even made it to the semi lol grats tho... Even tho I still dun like u

Trancemaster
02-27-2015, 11:02 PM
^gratz

Jblazer
02-28-2015, 01:32 AM
Anyone else stop reading after the first sentence xD grats btw

Conquered
02-28-2015, 04:57 AM
If me and dash entered the comp you wouldn't have even made it to the semi lol grats tho... Even tho I still dun like u

lol nab

PodercriticaL
02-28-2015, 07:14 AM
Ghost is the best comm in SL

Sent From Rushers United

Conquered
02-28-2015, 08:00 AM

Sent From Rushers United
Operative also, in my Opinion.

Enduvial
02-28-2015, 09:10 AM

Thanks everyone :D

mastergundam
02-28-2015, 10:17 AM
Thanks everyone :D

Muhaha gratz and here is the loser ( "-")/

Burninglamp
02-28-2015, 02:52 PM

Couch._.

Enduvial
02-28-2015, 02:52 PM
Wat? ._. It's comfortable

Jblazer
02-28-2015, 04:22 PM

Sent From Rushers United
Quan will always be da bes :D

Conquered
03-01-2015, 12:50 AM
Quan will always be da bes :D

Of course, dont forget Bloodraw.

Warlord0520
03-01-2015, 01:19 AM
There was a tournament? Looked like I missed something lol

Jblazer
03-01-2015, 02:44 AM
Of course, dont forget Bloodraw.

Quan only :D

Dashbroo
03-02-2015, 08:10 PM

Supah stop reading my mind I'll kill u :,(

Enduvial
03-03-2015, 06:20 AM
I would murder u both

Dashbroo
03-03-2015, 07:14 AM
I would murder u both

Oh my DONT be foolish child /(._./) leave that stuff in ur dreams you look silly when u type that on here.(fake British accent)

Enduvial
03-04-2015, 12:37 AM
U jus mad cuz chaos beet u xdddd

Burninglamp
03-04-2015, 03:25 PM
.__.

bishmadevkota
03-05-2015, 10:12 PM
First off I want to give a big thank you to my mom and dad for doing you know what so they can bring me into this world then I want to thank money for being here to pay for me and then I want to thank Apple for supplying me with an iPad to win this tournement then I want to thank BELKIN the best wifi router out there 54 ping through out the whole match! I also want to thank the company that made my couch if it wasn't for you I would have a life I also want to thank chaowuze for helping me prepare lol shoutout to zenxpro,nishtanboy but it was very hard to defeat them ,I can't remember who else atm ._. Anyways you guys did a great job! I hope seo makes more fun tournement like this! I will for surely particapate ! Much love to the world! :dd
congrats

Dashbroo
03-09-2015, 07:12 AM
U jus mad cuz chaos beet u xdddd

I wasn't in the competition ._.

Rosinante
03-09-2015, 08:17 PM
There was a tournament? Looked like I missed something lol

You did and me too

Enduvial
06-07-2017, 04:48 PM
i suck now :(