PDA

View Full Version : Fix the freezes plz

Enterradora
02-27-2015, 06:30 AM
Yesterday just after the update to solve the trouble of hp boss bar i ran 10 times Planar tombs T3.

My ping was ALWAYS 120-210 and the game freeze a lot.

The freezes stop the game for 1-2 seconds so when u get hitted by a mob u don't know if u get hitted or not so if u get 1-2 hits more its instant dead.

It's so annoying and more runs we do more freeze we had.

ALL party had the same problem and they said have the same 'good ping' like me.

Seems only in elites / planar tombs

I tried pull around 50 mobs or more in wt4 and that not happen....

PLZ fix this

GoodSyntax
02-27-2015, 07:59 AM
Are you playing on PC? If so, recent versions of Chrome have a heavy memory leak, and the only way to temporarily stop the freezes is to quit ALL tabs and reload AL. Even so, it seems every 30-45 minutes of game time requires a close and reopen to stay responsive... Needless to say, this is super annoying!

I have heard that the Torch browser (which is a fork of Chrome) has fixed this leak and is 100% stable, and there are many players that currently use it, but I haven't gotten around to installing it myself.

Enterradora
02-27-2015, 10:04 AM
Are you playing on PC? If so, recent versions of Chrome have a heavy memory leak, and the only way to temporarily stop the freezes is to quit ALL tabs and reload AL. Even so, it seems every 30-45 minutes of game time requires a close and reopen to stay responsive... Needless to say, this is super annoying!

I have heard that the Torch browser (which is a fork of Chrome) has fixed this leak and is 100% stable, and there are many players that currently use it, but I haven't gotten around to installing it myself.

Im playing on LG Optinus G2 whit Android 4.2, i tried clean all the cache before start playing AL, first run seems fine but after some time playing every time is more bad.

I noticed when i use double pixel that freezes seem to reduce a little but not dissapear.

GuardianTwo
02-27-2015, 10:50 AM
Same thing ran 2 elites now without much problem on 3rd elite it went to 60k then down to 1k and dc'ed

GoodSyntax
02-27-2015, 12:15 PM
Shoot...so the freezing isn't limited to just the PC :-/

Imsofancy
02-27-2015, 12:37 PM

I have about 2 other tabs open when I play AL, and I do not get much lag, it may not be due to having other tabs open at the same time.

Magegrimm
02-27-2015, 01:19 PM
I play on my Samsung phone and I get freezes from time to time. Even when I'm at wt4/kt4 my screen freezes and I die.