PDA

View Full Version : Forum link not showing up on homepage

Argyros
02-27-2015, 08:08 AM
Hey,

Noticed this and thought I would post. I am on android currently, and so if I go to the page where it lists all the forums, Champs is shown... But if I scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap "full site" and then go to the homepage or the forum homepage, it doesn't list Champs under the "forum" tab.
So if I wanted to get to the Champ's forums, from the STS homepage, I'd have to do this- homepage> forum tab> all forums> champs forums.
This works but its easier to go- homepage> forum tab> champs forums. Except champs is not listed.

I'm running chrome.

Rx8
02-28-2015, 04:50 AM
Hey,

Noticed this and thought I would post. I am on android currently, and so if I go to the page where it lists all the forums, Champs is shown... But if I scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap "full site" and then go to the homepage or the forum homepage, it doesn't list Champs under the "forum" tab.
So if I wanted to get to the Champ's forums, from the STS homepage, I'd have to do this- homepage> forum tab> all forums> champs forums.
This works but its easier to go- homepage> forum tab> champs forums. Except champs is not listed.

I'm running chrome.

its on every device, i didnt say anything about this yet. I am guessing it isnt synced with the forums tab options.

Remiem
03-03-2015, 04:23 PM
Thanks guys. The web devs are working on this. :)