Bustomi Kiljoys
02-28-2015, 08:06 AM
i interested to play in my pc with vga Nvidia tegra

Jhawkeye
03-02-2015, 05:41 PM
It would be an unfair advantage in some ways

XTmaster
03-26-2015, 01:06 AM
You can try this app called bluestacks. Bluestacks can emulate android app on pc.

More information can be found here:
http://www.bluestacks.com

Mkthekiller
03-29-2015, 07:48 AM
You can try this app called bluestacks. Bluestacks can emulate android app on pc.

It can work but it hangs crazily on my laptop...STG I would love to play CoC in Google Chrome.

bearuang
03-30-2015, 12:36 PM
nope, its out of their marketing plan if release it in chrome because they want to make mobile moba and thats why they set it to 5mins. Also its not prospect to release it in chrome because need more efforts to port it and there are alot of competitors since its need pc i think

vawaid
03-30-2015, 09:20 PM

bluestack ? it sucks for low spec pc.

sent by a nab using tapasucks

vawaid
03-30-2015, 09:22 PM
will it work well on adreno 203? I dont think so, that's reason why I play on chrome for AL. In AL, adreno 203 cant work well on clash, how it will work on CoC? it seems have better graphic.

Alhuntrazeck
04-05-2015, 10:55 AM
I suppose a 5 minute MOBA isn't practical for PC. When one uses a PC, it is usually when one is free for a long period of time, hence why MOBAs like League of Legends are preferred. On mobile, however, people usually don't have so long to play.

That being said, I wish it was available for PC. :/

Roberto077
04-07-2015, 06:17 PM

It is really bad for any PC. The control scheme is defaulted to touch which on computers is clicking, so your keyboard is rendered useless

Dragoonclaws
04-07-2015, 08:58 PM
They should make this game availble for PC via Windows 8 apps. I have Dell XPS 12, which is basically a PC that changes into a tablet. Surface 2-3 users will find this cool aswell, considering the fact that Surface PC can have 3G internet. I wasn't at the SXSW event, but I am sure that the game has a joystick and attack/skill buttons... and that watch. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Roberto077
04-07-2015, 09:01 PM
They should make this game availble for PC via Windows 8 apps. I have Dell XPS 12, which is basically a PC that changes into a tablet. Surface 2-3 users will find this cool aswell, considering the fact that Surface PC can have 3G internet. I wasn't at the SXSW event, but I am sure that the game has a joystick and attack/skill buttons... and that watch. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

knowing windows 10, everything will run on PCs (even xbox games :/)

Dragoonclaws
04-07-2015, 09:08 PM
knowing windows 10, everything will run on PCs (even xbox games :/)

Oh you're testing Windows 10 too? I made it on an old PC

Armourslash
04-08-2015, 02:09 AM

Dual boot it.

Roberto077
04-08-2015, 05:46 AM

Nope. I just have read stuff about the system

vawaid
04-08-2015, 12:13 PM
It is really bad for any PC. The control scheme is defaulted to touch which on computers is clicking, so your keyboard is rendered useless
you can change the keys on bluestack, i did once, and i forgot how to do that. just modify the keys on /system (rooted bluestack)

XTmaster
04-23-2015, 05:59 AM

Bluestacks requires atleast 4GB of Ram to run smoothly. I can play AL without any issues on it.

you can change the keys on bluestack, i did once, and i forgot how to do that. just modify the keys on /system (rooted bluestack)

There is no need to root bluestacks to use keyboard. You can use Aurora Keymap Tool. And It supports gamepad Keymapping.

Justg
04-23-2015, 06:58 AM
Sorry folks, we are not releasing this game on Chrome, and we can't condone any methods to do so.