PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a group to farm Shadow Caves...

Dotaholic
03-13-2011, 02:59 AM
Looking for solid, well rounded, respectable players to farm Shadow Caves with. Please leave your ingame name here. Looking to do it around 5pm Eastern time.

RedRyder
03-13-2011, 06:31 AM
Lol do you know how many threads there are like this? No one farms it anymore.

Keohike
03-13-2011, 07:14 AM
Lol do you know how many threads there are like this? No one farms it anymore.

Not true i just made group of teammates and we are gona farm it today.
PS. you are welcome to join my hunting party as back up, but i must warn you i am not the best nor the more experience. I am lvl 55 mage with MM set/gem blast staff. So if a member of the party doesn't show up ur welcome to join us.
Keohike

RedRyder
03-13-2011, 08:23 AM
You'd be surprised how sudden people have to go after a run or two if you're lucky. It's expensive to do those runs and not to mention non-benificial. The only thing worth farming is the Vyx helm, but bein that it's the rarest item in the whole game..

Survivorfan
03-13-2011, 08:28 AM
You'd be surprised how sudden people have to go after a run or two if you're lucky. It's expensive to do those runs and not to mention non-benificial. The only thing worth farming is the Vyx helm, but bein that it's the rarest item in the whole game..
Exactly why we start farming there! To get lvl 50 Vyxnaar

RedRyder
03-13-2011, 12:29 PM
Exactly why we start farming there! To get lvl 50 Vyxnaar

The drop rate is so terrible and the map is so expensive to run through that no ones Gonna keep doing runs

Physiologic
03-13-2011, 03:33 PM
Took me about 10 runs to get this:

http://i52.tinypic.com/15557w4.png

Ayrilana
03-13-2011, 03:36 PM
What an awesome picture you have there

Physiologic
03-13-2011, 03:37 PM
Yes I wonder who that is :D

Fyrce
03-13-2011, 08:39 PM
Wow, easy drop? 10 runs isn't bad at all.

Physiologic
03-13-2011, 08:46 PM
Yes but you have to consider I usually do Trash Can Punch for the rest of the party in every run, so it's very costly over time. Considerably speeds the run up though, with 2 birds on Trash Can and everyone else on Tanker, you can still finish all the bosses in ~5 minutes (and the whole dungeon in ~15 minutes). I try to go with the "I'm not gonna get a drop" mentality too :p

Inching
03-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Im selling full shadow set if thats what ur looking for ... just in case might save u time if ur looking to buy. thx

giayuan
03-14-2011, 12:30 AM
Im selling full shadow set if thats what ur looking for ... just in case might save u time if ur looking to buy. thx

Haha! I like how you always pop up everywhere to sell this or to buy that ;D

Kindread
03-14-2011, 02:57 AM
I just ran Shadow Caves lvl5 with Jirouniu and it was probably the easiest, smoothest cave run ever. With a good team it isn't so bad. Also, I was curious about a thread rangerpwnsmeel made about the Drainers set so I used that in the caves. It owns. My survivability increased tenfold. Was able to manage finishing the caves without dying or dying just once when we pulled prince and demon at same time and my pot ran out. The 53 dodge (when buffed) makes a huge difference. It's now my "go to" set on BS levels where those walls of green gremlin walking nukes wipes a team. I just stroll in with Drainers and nuke the bastards.