PDA

View Full Version : Pve kills farming

Redezyx
02-28-2015, 05:59 PM
Apparanetly you can do the bard quest over and over again somehow and keep gaining pve kills from it without any effort. Is this againest the rules? Could you get banned? I see that people have been doing it since season 2 and nothing has happened but if it isn't againest the rules could we use this method?

Dragoonclaws
02-28-2015, 06:23 PM
Do you mean like killing the mobs without killing boss? Not very legit, but it's not a bug or a glitch. Then I don't see anything wrong with it: they found a way to easily get kills lol, but It's soooooo slow. I hate the bard popups lol. It's a very cheap way to farm kills.

I think WT4 is an excellent place to farm kills, and best if you have an excellent team. Even solo, some people can easily farm WT4 wihtout dying. It's risky but do-able.

Problmatique
02-28-2015, 06:29 PM
Also, another good place to farm kills is Kraken Mines 3.

Redezyx
02-28-2015, 06:30 PM
Yes I mean killing the mobs and not killing the boss then redoing it over and over again

Dragoonclaws
02-28-2015, 06:35 PM
Yes I mean killing the mobs and not killing the boss then redoing it over and over again

well, I don't think it's a very efficient place... 25 kills in 2min (bard) VS 150+ kills in 6min (WT4)

Kraken mines is a good place too, like Kraag tombs. They're all same!!! The difference: WT4 has one boss with crap loot (look for Skratch); KT4 has 3 bosses with crap loot (extremely similar to WT4); KM3 has 3 bosses with Locked Crate odds (less kills here if you take the road straight to boss)

Problmatique
02-28-2015, 06:35 PM

That's what it is, yes. Except most people that use the bard quest use a macro/bot it so it does it while they're sleeping and whatnot.

Redezyx
02-28-2015, 06:38 PM
So you can't get banned ? For doing it legit and not using a bot. And it's not againest the rules right ?

Fyrce
02-28-2015, 06:41 PM
OMG, is it necessary to keep repeating this?

It's REALLY REALLY BORING to do this, but if that's your game, oh well.

Dragoonclaws
02-28-2015, 06:43 PM
That's what it is, yes. Except most people that use the bard quest use a macro/bot it so it does it while they're sleeping and whatnot.

Now I must put my word in this:

If you ever find a macro to bot in game: NEVER USE IT. Those are massively used by hackers, since you enter your informations somewhere, and they simply snatch it to steal your valuables.

I did try a bot in another game, and ended up getting hacked every month. I simply stopped playing, and found out the hacker stopped hacking me. Enter it ONCE, and it's done for life.

Never share your informations.

Problmatique
02-28-2015, 08:01 PM
Now I must put my word in this:

If you ever find a macro to bot in game: NEVER USE IT. Those are massively used by hackers, since you enter your informations somewhere, and they simply snatch it to steal your valuables.

I did try a bot in another game, and ended up getting hacked every month. I simply stopped playing, and found out the hacker stopped hacking me. Enter it ONCE, and it's done for life.

Never share your informations.

I'd give a thanks to this but I'm all out. I've personally never used one nor will I ever. If anything sounds too good to be true or wants your personal information, don't do it