PDA

View Full Version : PvP HP pack bug.

Rx8
03-01-2015, 12:37 AM
Hello,

Recently i went to PvP about 5mins ago. SO i was at least 2% remaining on HP, and i grabbed a HP pack (in CTF) and it showed i regained 3,818HP. While my HP itself is 3,818. Another time when my hp was only 80% i grabbed another one and it showed the same numbers. I dont think this sounds like a bug issue, but please fix it :P

Zynzyn
03-01-2015, 01:03 AM
The HP packs located on pvp maps do restore 100 % health. Just a pointer, lets not scream "bug" without even knowing for sure if it is one because it is misleading, tbh. For example the title of this thread already states this as a bug, whereas your post contradicts by saying that it is not and yet you ask for a fix. :P

Rx8
03-01-2015, 06:10 AM
The HP packs located on pvp maps do restore 100 % health. Just a pointer, lets not scream "bug" without even knowing for sure if it is one because it is misleading, tbh. For example the title of this thread already states this as a bug, whereas your post contradicts by saying that it is not and yet you ask for a fix. :P

I do know they restore ur health completely. Instead of showing how much HP it had restored, it instead shows your HP Stat.