PDA

View Full Version : new hoc player here:p

siddhant
03-01-2015, 04:26 AM
i just started playing hoc and been really enjoying it i play on ios and world server and i use valox aka bone breaker and that guy has been really awesome for me but i was going over the threads on hoc forum and i read that most team only prefer 1guardian so i think i will decide to try a mage out as well any1 can recommend a medicore mage not very expensive and not very hard to master i tried viglos and sucked at it thou any help would be great:)my ign is sidpve(since i forgot the email and password of sidpvp-.-)thanks looking forward to seeing u guys:)

synfullmagic_23110
03-01-2015, 12:31 PM
i just started playing hoc and been really enjoying it i play on ios and world server and i use valox aka bone breaker and that guy has been really awesome for me but i was going over the threads on hoc forum and i read that most team only prefer 1guardian so i think i will decide to try a mage out as well any1 can recommend a medicore mage not very expensive and not very hard to master i tried viglos and sucked at it thou any help would be great:)my ign is sidpve(since i forgot the email and password of sidpvp-.-)thanks looking forward to seeing u guys:)
Cant think of the mages name right now but the blue ice guy is good and he is cheap

siddhant
03-01-2015, 12:32 PM
Cant think of the mages name right now but the blue ice guy is good and he is cheap
mystic i guess?

synfullmagic_23110
03-01-2015, 12:38 PM
Migrove-Elemental Lord
And I didnt enjoy mystic as much as i did Migrove(Migrove is the last onr on the mage section)

siddhant
03-01-2015, 12:41 PM
Migrove-Elemental Lord
And I didnt enjoy mystic as much as i did Migrove(Migrove is the last onr on the mage section)
i will check him out ty for the help