PDA

View Full Version : Mythic amour, to be or not to be?

Disproves
03-01-2015, 04:32 AM
I have seen many threads about the mythic amour wanted to be upgraded to 41 (or even 46 when new level cap comes out) and to be honest I agree. People in season 3-4 spent 10-15m on there mythic sets! And to see this amour just go to waste has really annoyed me. I am NOT a season 3-4 player however, after spending 2m on mythic set it has really annoyed me that it is outdated. Does alor really want legendarys to be better then mythics? I have also seen a comment saying "keep the amour farmable" however the thing is, how are people with 500 damage going to farm for imbued- planar recipe? :/ Does anyone else agree with me here?

Appeltjes
03-01-2015, 04:36 AM
No it will not be upgraded, I think you would have a bigger chance at sts giving you back the 2m you paid for your set then upgrading them to 41/46.

Disproves
03-01-2015, 05:01 AM
No it will not be upgraded, I think you would have a bigger chance at sts giving you back the 2m you paid for your set then upgrading them to 41/46.

I doubt they would re fund my gold. Can a dev/ mod confirm this please?

nevercan
03-01-2015, 06:03 AM
The mythc helmet is already 2 jears old!!!! Or even more it shoud be outdated already when you buy malison in start of the game he was very expemsif to and now its useles, why? Just because its outdated evry set of gear shoud get outdated by 1 lvl cap in my opinum.

Appeltjes
03-01-2015, 06:28 AM
I doubt they would re fund my gold. Can a dev/ mod confirm this please?

I'm not saying they will, I'm just saying that the chance is bigger.

Haligali
03-01-2015, 06:33 AM
I bought one of the first mythic helmets, which appeared in cs for 2.25m in season3 and i bought the first mythic armor in cs 6m in season4. I DO NOT WANT TO BE UPGRADED AGAIN, stop speaking in my name.

Titanfall
03-01-2015, 07:05 AM
No no no its frickin 2 years old farm some new armor. I got 511dmg I can farm planar tombs 3 with ease. Ive made 2mil from that place so far I suggest you do the same.

Zuorsyra
03-01-2015, 07:23 AM
No no no its frickin 2 years old farm some new armor. I got 511dmg I can farm planar tombs 3 with ease. Ive made 2mil from that place so far I suggest you do the same.

Nab dmg, get a para gem

Titanfall
03-01-2015, 07:24 AM
Nab dmg, get a para gem
Hehe Ive got one but Im saving it ;)

Zuorsyra
03-01-2015, 07:28 AM
Hehe Ive got one but Im saving it ;)
Still nab dmg with or without para

Problmatique
03-01-2015, 10:05 AM
Think of it this way:

When a new phone is released, it's expensive. People who want it first rush to buy it. Then as time goes on, it's price lowers. Why? Because it's getting old. Soon enough a new phone is out that's better, and the cycle repeats. If someone starting asking for their old phone to be upgraded to the newphone so they don't have to pay for it, the answer would be no. The same case is here: just because you don't want to pay more money for whatever gear will come out, doesn't mean that STS should upgrade it. and it makes perfect sense that a legendary 5 levels higher that takes effort to farm should be comparable, if not better, than a mythic 5 levels below.

Disproves
03-01-2015, 11:13 AM
I bought one of the first mythic helmets, which appeared in cs for 2.25m in season3 and i bought the first mythic armor in cs 6m in season4. I DO NOT WANT TO BE UPGRADED AGAIN, stop speaking in my name.

I wasn't speaking in your name. Did I say haligali spent 2.2m on mythic helm and 6m in cs? no.

Disproves
03-01-2015, 11:14 AM
Think of it this way:

When a new phone is released, it's expensive. People who want it first rush to buy it. Then as time goes on, it's price lowers. Why? Because it's getting old. Soon enough a new phone is out that's better, and the cycle repeats. If someone starting asking for their old phone to be upgraded to the newphone so they don't have to pay for it, the answer would be no. The same case is here: just because you don't want to pay more money for whatever gear will come out, doesn't mean that STS should upgrade it. and it makes perfect sense that a legendary 5 levels higher that takes effort to farm should be comparable, if not better, than a mythic 5 levels below.

I see your point, however mythic should always be better then legendary.

Disproves
03-01-2015, 11:15 AM

Yes well some people don't waste in real life money on ankhs.

obee
03-01-2015, 11:19 AM
Think of it this way:

Actually, I can upgrade my phone to the iPhone 7 next year. :)

Titanfall
03-01-2015, 11:22 AM
Explain why ripmaw sucks

Problmatique
03-01-2015, 11:23 AM

But only if it's the same level. If we were comparing level 41 mythic to level 41 legendary, then yes the mythic should be better. But there is a level difference.

Titanfall
03-01-2015, 11:24 AM
Yes well some people don't waste in real life money on ankhs.
Ive not spent a penny on this game stop making assumptions. I paid 3mil for my myth set and I don't want it to be upgraded (and no I'm not some guy with 50mil in stash with the best gear)

Haligali
03-01-2015, 11:31 AM

You got fooled by colours bro, some legendaries are better than mythics (blinky, yowie, breeze, imbued gem gear, etc), some mythic are like arcane (mythic planar pendant), dont let yourself confused.

mlb2005
03-01-2015, 11:43 AM
Pretty sure they are going to want everyone to spend a ridiculous amount of money to get the new cap gear. Don't hold your breath on them upgrading old armor.

Save up some money so you can buy a ton of ankhs to sell for the one hit crap that comes out or enough plat to open a 1000 locked so you can maybe get a new piece of armor. LOL

Disproves
03-01-2015, 01:07 PM
You got fooled by colours bro, some legendaries are better than mythics (blinky, yowie, breeze, imbued gem gear, etc), some mythic are like arcane (mythic planar pendant), dont let yourself confused.

I said THEY SHOULD BE, not that they are.

Visiting
03-01-2015, 01:15 PM
I said THEY SHOULD BE, not that they are.

All the legendaries in question are newer than the mythics that you compare them to. Next mythic pet we get will almost definitely be better than the older legendary/mythic pets, plus the legendary pets in question were all event related so that makes them somewhat "special" legendary pets...(except Breeze but it's just the AA that's good on that and, 150 planar Ingots or whatever it costs isn't exactly a walk in the park to get)

Appeltjes
03-01-2015, 01:28 PM
All the legendaries in question are newer than the mythics that you compare them to. Next mythic pet we get will almost definitely be better than the older legendary/mythic pets, plus the legendary pets in question were all event related so that makes them somewhat "special" legendary pets...(except Breeze but it's just the AA that's good on that and, 150 planar Ingots or whatever it costs isn't exactly a walk in the park to get)

Scorch is the newest mythic pet and he's just a joke :p

Ratiomod
03-01-2015, 01:30 PM
mythic armor old but still very good, to update it will just throw non mythic players far behind. No need more mythic armors.

Visiting
03-01-2015, 01:36 PM
Scorch is the newest mythic pet and he's just a joke :p

Scorch is older than most if not all these event pets, plus, its stats aren't terrible, the AA is LOL though .-.

Morholt
03-01-2015, 02:06 PM
Actually, I can upgrade my phone to the iPhone 7 next year. :)Not the same. You're trading your phone in, rather than them taking your phone and enhancing it.
Your carrier is able to make money off of this, too. First, by having you in a contract, and second, by selling the parts of your old phone. Sts makes nothing off of enhancing our items. In fact, they lose a lot of revenue, as it drives players away from the game.

Pillowhead
03-01-2015, 02:14 PM
Lvl 46 legendaries should be better than lower lvl myths, while 46 myths should be better than 46 legendaries.
Entangled bow is mythic, should it be better than 41 expedition bow of potency, just because it's mythic? na-ah honey.

Ambrose
03-01-2015, 03:06 PM
If I'm not mistaken quite awhile back a post was made about mythic and arcane and some people in game tend to know this information..first off They won't upgrade the mythic armour for the shear fact that sts wants ppl to spend money on Plat to open chests.. With that being said.. When it comes to mythic weapons and arcane weapons there was a post that put alot of these items into perspective.. All mythic weapons are meant to be better than legendary items for their current cap level + next cap level.. And arcane is suppose to be current cap level +2 more caps. Sts made this possible on the mythic armour thru a quest for quite presumably just to save them time when working on next expansion.. But now that the armour has become comparable to legendary (imbued) a new set will have to be made.

CouchPass
03-01-2015, 03:09 PM
Still nab dmg with or without para

Stop being a nab by calling other people a nab. :) Have a good day nab.

Disproves
03-02-2015, 10:37 AM
Not the same. You're trading your phone in, rather than them taking your phone and enhancing it.
Your carrier is able to make money off of this, too. First, by having you in a contract, and second, by selling the parts of your old phone. Sts makes nothing off of enhancing our items. In fact, they lose a lot of revenue, as it drives players away from the game.

This isn't real life.

GoodSyntax
03-02-2015, 12:55 PM
Ultimately, if mythics are upgraded again, the economy will be hurting even more than it is now. Look back in the Shuyal expansion. Architect gear (the best of the best elite legendaries) were worthless because NO ONE that had mythics bought them. So, you end up with a huge oversupply of elite legendary gear, and the value of these "rare" drops are lame. I mean, even now, look at Planar Clubs at 1k -.-

Anytime you create a disincentive to buy new gear, the value of endgame items will drop. The only way the economy stays healthy and vibrant is when people are buying end-game items, which causes more people to farm, which means more people will need end-game items.

I am actually a bit disappointed in the over-abundance of mythic weapons, which is why the Planar and Magma weapons are nearly worthless.

To be honest, I would like to see new gear released which forces players to make sacrifices. Either you gear up for DMG, or Armor, or Procs, but you can't have it all. This would lead to more diversity in builds and keep the market alive through these extended expansion cycles.

Litheus
03-02-2015, 01:46 PM
I have seen many threads about the mythic amour wanted to be upgraded to 41 (or even 46 when new level cap comes out) and to be honest I agree. People in season 3-4 spent 10-15m on there mythic sets! And to see this amour just go to waste has really annoyed me. I am NOT a season 3-4 player however, after spending 2m on mythic set it has really annoyed me that it is outdated. Does alor really want legendarys to be better then mythics? I have also seen a comment saying "keep the amour farmable" however the thing is, how are people with 500 damage going to farm for imbued- planar recipe? :/ Does anyone else agree with me here?

arlor wants a lv41 legendary to be better than lv36 mythic

carmine_blade
03-02-2015, 09:26 PM
As a mythic armour user, I do think it's unrealistic to expect it to be upgraded every expansion. I think the lvl 26 helms and 31 armours should be removed from locked crates, and the upgraded mythics should be made tradeable. That way there will be only a finite, albeit massive, supply, so if you are so inclined you can hoard it and sell once the initial dumping of them is over.

GoodSyntax
03-02-2015, 10:15 PM
If the mythic helm and armor are upgradeable, then STS might as well take helms and armors out of the elite loot table, because they will be items that are worthless and unsellable.

Assume that there are 10x the number of mythic helms and armors in the population than Mythic Bows/Guns/Bulwarks. Compare the price of Magmatic/Planar weapons (elite legendary weapons) and you will get a quick taste of what the market will do to the level 46 legendary items should the helm and armor be upgradeable once again. Currently, the "best" elite Legendary end-game weapons are going for under 1k in some cases.

Fact of the matter is, if there isn't inventory turnover, then there isn't a market for elite legendaries. If there is no market for elite legendaries, then there is nothing for end-gamers to farm. If there is nothing to farm, there is no movement of wealth. If there is no movement of wealth, then gold/items concentrate into a smaller and smaller pool of players. When a handful of players control everything, the game stagnates and dies.

The key to a healthy game is to have a constant demand for new end-game items. A broad distribution of wealth, and more importantly, steady movement of wealth, keeps the game vibrant and keeps people active. Otherwise, what is the point in spending so much gold to farm if, even when you get lucky and receive the best end-game loot, you can't sell it, let alone turn a profit on it.

Dex Scene
03-03-2015, 01:45 PM
I have Mythic Helms and armors Upgraded in all of my classes.
Iam poor, I should feel like they should be updated as that would save me from buying new gears.
But I don't feel that way. If there's no better new gears, whats the point of buying them? Why would people buy them? What would farmers farm then? Economy will be broken further more.
Every stuffs have their era. They get outdated.
However I feel the mythic armor helms could be turned out to some special appearance (skins/hairs/special dresses) through a npc than becoming a complete garbage.

Also I like this

To be honest, I would like to see new gear released which forces players to make sacrifices. Either you gear up for DMG, or Armor, or Procs, but you can't have it all. This would lead to more diversity in builds and keep the market alive through these extended expansion cycles.

1000+ to ^

I don't like how there are easily distinguishable comparative items. One can easily say which items are better than other.
I agree there should be some + sides and also a noticeable - sides of every items.
one shouldn't be able to have them all.

Imsofancy
03-03-2015, 03:08 PM
I payed a hefty price for my mythic set, but I look forward to seeing better armor come up, however, I do think that sts should find a way to do SOMETHING with the already upgraded set, an I think it is physically impossible for me to liquidate a mythic item with out having a heart attack ;-; I play this game to have a challenge, not to sit back and let my gear buff itself.

Candylicks
03-03-2015, 03:33 PM
They should make a grave yard where we can bury them forever and never have another thread regarding mythic armor.

Dex Scene
03-03-2015, 03:49 PM
I want to preface this and say that I do NOT want to see the mythic sets used in the next expansion. However, I also sympathize with people who have recently purchased them. I was I their shoes when the Tindirin expansion was about to be released. I had worked very hard to purchase those sets and I wanted to use them a while longer.

With that said, I think a happy medium for the mythic sets would be to make a small quest that would allow a player to craft them into a different class (such as make a mage helm into a warrior helm) so that people can use them on their alts, but they still would not be tradable. I'm facing this dilemma right now with my mage sets. My mage has an imbued set so my perfect mythic set is just sitting there collecting dust. Meanwhile, my rogue is using ice scale armor and helm. I don't want to invest in a mythic set for rogue for obvious reasons but at the same time, it would be nice to squeeze a little more juice out of my mythic set that is currently not being used.
So you want them to be craftable and turn them to be a different class because you don't have the set for your rogue.

Dex Scene
03-03-2015, 03:51 PM
They should make a grave yard where we can bury them forever and never have another thread regarding mythic armor.
Lets see if the graveyard can save some space for imbueds.
newer higher level gears should be better.

CouchPass
03-03-2015, 08:00 PM
Ultimately, if mythics are upgraded again, the economy will be hurting even more than it is now. Look back in the Shuyal expansion. Architect gear (the best of the best elite legendaries) were worthless because NO ONE that had mythics bought them. So, you end up with a huge oversupply of elite legendary gear, and the value of these "rare" drops are lame. I mean, even now, look at Planar Clubs at 1k -.-

Anytime you create a disincentive to buy new gear, the value of endgame items will drop. The only way the economy stays healthy and vibrant is when people are buying end-game items, which causes more people to farm, which means more people will need end-game items.

I am actually a bit disappointed in the over-abundance of mythic weapons, which is why the Planar and Magma weapons are nearly worthless.

How would this help the market? Try or not, prices will never improve until the market stabilizes. Or as someone else stated, the market has returned to it's normal position but we are still thinking about the unstabilized market prices.The prices dropping alos have some benefits such as poorer people have time to gear up at the frcation of a cost. But, overall I think the Dev's need to help us with the Market problem first. Funny to see how one problem such as plat-farming has affected everything. The Devs need to keep a tighter watch around us to make sure we are not harming anything.

obee
03-03-2015, 08:27 PM
The thing is, STS keeps making the mistake by releasing mythic weapons EVERY event. This just trashes the elite market. If you think about it, there isn't a demand for elite items, and there isn't a supply of elite items since no one is farming it. So you just have this standstill elite market. I like what Kalizza said about sacrifices. I think that should also apply to skills, since everyone is kind of using the same thing. I don't understand economics well, so someone let me know if I am incorrect.

Kriticality
03-03-2015, 09:09 PM
Lets see if the graveyard can save some space for imbueds.
newer higher level gears should be better.

Imbued will Prob still be pretty good. Keep in mind imbued are something a little more special, the original level 41 legendaries are dark Crystal armor. I wouldn't have an issue with it as long as new gear is as difficult to get but of course, they should Prob be more expensive them imbued sets then. I do think that imbued gear is an awesome thing sts did as its only available via farming and gives elite farmers something awesome to work for. Even if you don't loot the dark Crystal gear, there is still a reasonably healthy market for elite planar chests.

Ravager
03-03-2015, 09:40 PM
Most people go in knowing that legendaries will only last one season and mythics will last 2 (not 3,4,5,6). Knowing that legendaries will last 1 season, people still fork out 10-20m to purchase these items. You can't buy a item that's on its last leg then complain about it so it beats these 10-20m gear.

Disproves
03-04-2015, 10:31 AM
I payed a hefty price for my mythic set, but I look forward to seeing better armor come up, however, I do think that sts should find a way to do SOMETHING with the already upgraded set, an I think it is physically impossible for me to liquidate a mythic item with out having a heart attack ;-; I play this game to have a challenge, not to sit back and let my gear buff itself.

I know right! If it's not going to be upgraded something needs to happen... And I couldn't liquidate my mythic too xD

Disproves
03-04-2015, 10:33 AM
That wasn't the point. Geez, way to put a negative spin on something. Try not to just think of yourself with regards to this helm and armor. Some people recently purchased them and, those are likely the people who are newer to this game and spent a ton of time farming to buy them. I used myself as an example to show how it can be beneficial to use it as a set for an alt, as opposed to just junking the set. I have enough gold that it wouldn't be a financial burden on me to trash this set but I am trying to think outside of the box because not everyone can afford a new set.

Yeah I recently got mine... And it's really annoying there going to waste.

Disproves
03-04-2015, 10:37 AM
Most people go in knowing that legendaries will only last one season and mythics will last 2 (not 3,4,5,6). Knowing that legendaries will last 1 season, people still fork out 10-20m to purchase these items. You can't buy a item that's on its last leg then complain about it so it beats these 10-20m gear.

Most people don't have 10-20m in there stash..

Ravager
03-04-2015, 11:23 AM
Most people don't have 10-20m in there stash..

That wasn't the point. The point is that people knew that these items expire after a certain time period. Mythics that are 5 levels below current cap.

It's like buying Arcane Hooks today and then immediately creating a post for them to be upgraded.

After the tombs update, a good amount of friends and guildmates were finally able to get an arcane pet and a mythic weapon. Most of the season, I've seen them with slag and/or expedition bow. The creation of the tombs with gear that yielded lots of possible gold gave them this chance they've been waiting a long time for. None of this would have happened if mythic gear was going to be eternal. Imbued would have no value. Chests would have no value. Compare farming values of Tindirin vs Tombs. People would have bought 10 mythics instead of 1 imbued.

Where were you farming (if you did) and how often?

Disproves
03-04-2015, 12:32 PM
That wasn't the point. The point is that people knew that these items expire after a certain time period. Mythics that are 5 levels below current cap.

It's like buying Arcane Hooks today and then immediately creating a post for them to be upgraded.

After the tombs update, a good amount of friends and guildmates were finally able to get an arcane pet and a mythic weapon. Most of the season, I've seen them with slag and/or expedition bow. The creation of the tombs with gear that yielded lots of possible gold gave them this chance they've been waiting a long time for. None of this would have happened if mythic gear was going to be eternal. Imbued would have no value. Chests would have no value. Compare farming values of Tindirin vs Tombs. People would have bought 10 mythics instead of 1 imbued.

Where were you farming (if you did) and how often?

I don't farm due to no ankhs, but in a couple of weeks I might start to form tombs if I get some plat to buy ankhs.

nevercan
03-04-2015, 12:38 PM
I don't farm due to no ankhs, but in a couple of weeks I might start to form tombs if I get some plat to buy ankhs.
You can ankhs for gold but if you wil buy ankhs with plat to use them yourself bettr you just use plat revieve then.

archerdrake
03-04-2015, 12:39 PM
Upgrade upgrade!!! They should upgrade lvl 36 myth set

Disproves
03-04-2015, 01:00 PM
You can ankhs for gold but if you wil buy ankhs with plat to use them yourself bettr you just use plat revieve then.

Where am I getting the gold from?

GoodSyntax
03-04-2015, 01:18 PM
I wouldn't have an issue turning the upgraded mythics into a vanity....

Pirate Captain
03-04-2015, 01:28 PM
I wouldn't have an issue turning the upgraded mythics into a vanity....

A stashable vanity smh

Fightbeast
03-05-2015, 07:28 AM
Upgrading the mythics won't be wise. Personally my mythic set has the para gem, 3 eyes and a whole set of reinforced gems. I should be crying in the corner.
Due to lack of proper farmable items in elites people stopped running them. With the coming of new planar tombs and the new amulet, it saw a surge of players running these map's just to get the legendary and mythic amulet set.
Upgrading the mythics will only result in prices of legendary items farmed in the coming expansion to lose their value.
You feel you don't have much money in your stash, tell you what, upgrading the mythics will maybe upgrade your set to the new level but your stash will still be empty. Whereas if you have something to farm in elites which price from 1-5m(let's say) your stash won't be empty and you ll also be able to buy everything your toon needs. Its a win win. Plus there will be excitement in the game.

Vanity or no vanity, I am a collector, I ll preserve my mythic for future. Maybe a twink toon :)

nevercan
03-05-2015, 08:04 AM
Where am I getting the gold from?
By farming easy elites.

Disproves
03-05-2015, 10:23 AM
By farming easy elites.

Lmao, locks for 2k? Nu- uh.

nevercan
03-05-2015, 10:28 AM
Lmao, locks for 2k? Nu- uh.
5k not 2k

Dalmony
03-05-2015, 11:03 AM
Que sera sera.

Stg knows that this is something they have to make a decision on when going forward with the next expansion, and they know that no matter what they do some people are gonna rage about it.

Disproves
03-05-2015, 12:53 PM
5k not 2k
They might as well be [emoji23][emoji106]

nevercan
03-05-2015, 01:42 PM
They might as well be [emoji23][emoji106]
Lmao meh no lmao for that

Caabatric
03-05-2015, 08:16 PM
My friend earned 1m within 6 hours of the portal release...
The max he sold a chest was 5k.....

vawaid
03-06-2015, 05:21 AM
no more upgrade please, so we can do pvp at lv 36. It will be nice bcoz the items are cheap enough at that level.

dancoop1969
03-06-2015, 10:29 AM
I think u should be able to upgrade myth armor to lvl 46. Crate openers should be happy because they can charge millions for myth armor again. Just my opinion :)

Disproves
03-06-2015, 02:25 PM
My friend earned 1m within 6 hours of the portal release...
The max he sold a chest was 5k.....

Doubt that

Dex Scene
03-07-2015, 12:54 AM
Doubt that
The person he is talking about is my friend aswel.
he sold more than 200 chests.
you can doubt all you want. That change nothing.

Disproves
03-07-2015, 04:16 AM
The person he is talking about is my friend aswel.
he sold more than 200 chests.
you can doubt all you want. That change nothing.

I will, don't worry :)

Appeltjes
03-07-2015, 05:26 AM
I think u should be able to upgrade myth armor to lvl 46. Crate openers should be happy because they can charge millions for myth armor again. Just my opinion :)

-,- are u serious..?

Titanfall
03-07-2015, 06:00 AM
You seem to very negative towards everyones help on farming. Farm locks every day atleast 10 thats a income of 50k a day, yes its boring and tedious but with that attitude you wont get anywhere. And the person who made 1mil in 6 hours did make a mil, you should have done the same and sold lovechests, I made 400k in a few hours (sold when they were 4k each)

Disproves
03-07-2015, 06:02 AM
You seem to very negative towards everyones help on farming. Farm locks every day atleast 10 thats a income of 50k a day, yes its boring and tedious but with that attitude you wont get anywhere. And the person who made 1mil in 6 hours did make a mil, you should have done the same and sold lovechests, I made 400k in a few hours (sold when they were 4k each)

4 things. Locks are 4k so don't waste my time, if I did try to farm locks I have no lepre and finally don't even say about luck elix. Another thing I am very negative to all the hate on this post.

Titanfall
03-07-2015, 06:05 AM
4 things. Locks are 4k so don't waste my time, if I did try to farm locks I have no lepre and finally don't even say about luck elix. Another thing I am very negative to all the hate on this post.
Run dailies to buy a luck elixir then? Or go to the elite mage mine to farm snaggletooth and wrathjaw (no reroll required)

Titanfall
03-07-2015, 06:06 AM
Or farm Hugthulu and sell love chests

vawaid
03-07-2015, 07:34 AM
Make 6 acc. Do bard quest everyday! I did that, when I was so poor. That's how I get lepre. After getting that, i farm locked crates, eggs, whatever I could seek. And I grind on hauntlet, using double coin bug untill my kdr is so bad. But however, i got gold.

sent by a nab using tapasucks

Seoratrek
03-08-2015, 02:29 PM
Please keep your posts friendly and on topic. I've sent a note to the devs to see what plans they have for the current mythic items (if any). Thanks! :)

debitmandiri
03-08-2015, 04:19 PM
Make it uprgadeable, with recipe + items like drag bar, note : this recipe can be farm in very dangerous dungeon like arena so the players will spam ankhs, or just forget it and devs should make a new set that can only obtained by open crate (again)

Disproves
03-09-2015, 10:48 AM
Please keep your posts friendly and on topic. I've sent a note to the devs to see what plans they have for the current mythic items (if any). Thanks! :)

Thank you!

Disproves
03-09-2015, 10:52 AM
Make it uprgadeable, with recipe + items like drag bar, note : this recipe can be farm in very dangerous dungeon like arena so the players will spam ankhs, or just forget it and devs should make a new set that can only obtained by open crate (again)

I agree! They should make it obtainable by opening crates... Or maybe farming as well (just like imbues) however if they need to be farmed at least make it not possible to run without ankhs?

Dragoonclaws
03-09-2015, 11:12 AM
I think the concet of Arcane/mythic and legendary are only "rarity" levels. It doesn't means that Arcane is better then mythic, or mythic better then legendary.

We all have seen legendary pets better then arcane ones.

They probably made the upgraded mythics non-tradeable because it's a quest. If you sell it, you can't upgrade another one. Getting the mythic set upgraded is an achievement. Why people would get that achievement without even working for it? STS gave advantage to platinum buyers, and some to real players. At lvl36 cap, did you guys complain that the upgraded mythic set was untradeable? I doubt that.

debitmandiri
03-09-2015, 05:10 PM
I agree! They should make it obtainable by opening crates... Or maybe farming as well (just like imbues) however if they need to be farmed at least make it not possible to run without ankhs?

This is a bussines buddy, no money no game, they should put dungeon with ankhs needed so essential so they can encourage ppl to spend plat to buy ankh, and everyone can farm that item (plat or non plat players), not like opening crates only plat players can do it, if no need for ankhs why dont they just put it (best gear) at brankenridge ?

Disproves
04-10-2015, 04:55 PM
Ignore this message just testing something

Aprove
04-11-2015, 01:18 AM
STS should make a quest to convert the Mythic Set to Vanity Set. Done. Problem Solved. No Complains (The quest is optional)

Thread here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?220848-Suggestion-Mythic-Set-To-Vanity&p=2118366#post2118366)

ClumsyCactus
04-11-2015, 01:58 AM

You are wrong. As simple as that.
The helm has not Only been around for 2 years, it has been the BEST all that time, we need something new. It should not have been upgraded in the first place, people need to move on.
And, yes we want legendarys to be better than mythics. BECAUSE THE LEGEBDARYS ARE 10 LEVELS HIGHER!
Thats like saying "omg this epic item level 20 is better than this bad legendary level 10 :O" just a bad argument.
And considering i have around 500 Dmg with pet and i am still able to run elites, your argument is invalid here too.

Wazakesy
04-11-2015, 02:02 AM
You are wrong. As simple as that.
The helm has not Only been around for 2 years, it has been the BEST all that time, we need something new. It should not have been upgraded in the first place, people need to move on.
And, yes we want legendarys to be better than mythics. BECAUSE THE LEGEBDARYS ARE 10 LEVELS HIGHER!
Thats like saying "omg this epic item level 20 is better than this bad legendary level 10 :O" just a bad argument.
And considering i have around 500 Dmg with pet and i am still able to run elites, your argument is invalid here too.

your a rogue, you should know - rogues are meant to be the DMG class, while he is a mage, his skills are AoE type...

and rogues can easily solo planar tombs 1/2 even with icescale pot or brut set....or even a full pink set

ClumsyCactus
04-11-2015, 02:06 AM
your a rogue, you should know - rogues are meant to be the DMG class, while he is a mage, his skills are AoE type...

and rogues can easily solo planar tombs 1/2 even with icescale pot or brut set....or even a full pink set

Just get a lvl 41 party (with a tank if you Wanna be extra safe) and a mage with mythics shouldnt have a problem tho
(Also wow i realised how offensively put my first message is, it is really rude! Sorry!)

Disproves
04-11-2015, 03:36 AM
Just get a lvl 41 party (with a tank if you Wanna be extra safe) and a mage with mythics shouldnt have a problem tho
(Also wow i realised how offensively put my first message is, it is really rude! Sorry!)

lol, you need ankhs for elites. Plus I gave up on 41 a long time ago..

nevercan
04-11-2015, 03:28 PM

Mages can to but.. not alone (depending on map) and icescales gives more hp and armor witch makes you able to survive better so in some points its better :)

To be or not to be...
04-11-2015, 05:49 PM
That's a fine question...'to be or not to be'

The twist is, we can never be prepared, we can just but prepare.

debitmandiri
04-11-2015, 10:10 PM

Full pink rogue soloing tombs ? The mobs is fine, at boss ? The boss will one shot u all the time buddy

My rog have 4.5k hp and over 1.6k amor :
T1 boss : just impossible, dot dmg from boss so cruel
T2 boss : i can solo it, but take years to defeat boss only, and his crit normal attack can bring my hp to 25-30%
T3 bosa : i can solo it, but only with 15% dmg red at boss. Because His normal crit attack can 1hit ko me