PDA

View Full Version : Dam prices !

Hayabusaz
03-13-2011, 09:04 AM
Like everyone know , auction house prices are overpriced !
Like sewer leather isn't worth 1.2 mil !
I'll buy one 700k and never more if anyone is Selling one .

Sentinel armor went from 200k to 1.5 mil in not even a day! WTF ?

Sewer cap for 1 mil ? Naaaah !

Cmon gold is hard to get !

CS prices are OVERPRICED

( if you wanna post something bad like " no cs prices are good , your a Noob " then don't post )

Thank you .

j46g629h
03-13-2011, 09:08 AM
masterchief:D

Hayabusaz
03-13-2011, 09:17 AM
Yes ? :)

/10chars

Keohike
03-13-2011, 09:39 AM
So what is the point of this? Are you buying or just venting about cs prices?

Keohike

Parasyte
03-13-2011, 09:43 AM
He is venting saying that they are too high and which I agree

Keohike
03-13-2011, 09:45 AM
ah yes be he also saying he want to buy? Seems to me like he just want's to buy stuff below cs prices. lol Then i think he should post in traders market,

Keohike

Conradin
03-13-2011, 10:16 AM
It happened to runescape too. One word. Inflation

Rebel
03-13-2011, 10:16 AM
Prices always skyrocket with the release of a new campaign. They should begin to settle soon.

Riccits
03-13-2011, 10:19 AM
the high prices just mean that there are ppl wich buys at those prices...just wait that those ppl bought..

Hayabusaz
03-13-2011, 10:42 AM
Yeah it's long wait ... Anyways .. Lolz

RedRyder
03-13-2011, 12:17 PM
Didn't you used to complain about prices but then went ahead and overpriced your stuff ?

Physiologic
03-13-2011, 12:20 PM
no cs prices are good , your a Knob

The Real Jira
03-13-2011, 12:24 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_and_demand

RedRyder
03-13-2011, 12:24 PM
They're a bit high, but it's all supply and demand. There are only two 55 MM gem stone wands, unfortunately for me, which is why they're both over 1 mill -_- if the rate was better then there'd be more supply and less deman since there'll be so many

Physiologic
03-13-2011, 12:33 PM
Besides supply and demand, merchers know the approximate average prices of CS items. Sometimes you may see items that are few in number in the CS but aren't ridiculously expensive - these merchers know that if they overprice their item, other merchers will use that as an advantage and undercut them, making their expensive item useless because there are much cheaper items up.

Other times you see items that ARE overpriced. Why does it matter if someone puts up an item for 1.5m? No one's going to buy that. I just think to myself "wow that is pretty stupid and a waste of CS fees to pay." This would probably only be an exception when a campaign just comes out and the first new items start trickling into the market.

Pharcyde
03-13-2011, 12:37 PM
I don't think we will see the prices drop. We have never seen such a low drop rate on a dungeon before.

I think the devs intended shadow caves to be 100% drop rate, part of their crafty plan to get supply out there, because they knew once the new dungeon came, the caves would be a lot less played.

Sneaky sneaky....

CanonicalKoi
03-13-2011, 01:06 PM
Prices are already dropping. What was it, a week ago? Sewer King Scarabs were over a million gold. There's one in the CS now for 405k. People are farming like crazy, trying to make the big bucks, which means more will hit the store forcing prices down. I'm feeling lazy (and haven't had nearly enough coffee yet), but I'm sure I could dredge up dozens of threads making the exact same complaints about prices when AO3 released. (Anybody else remember when you could make a million or more off a Laser Talon? The current CS price is 15k.)

KingFu
03-13-2011, 01:41 PM
Didn't you used to complain about prices but then went ahead and overpriced your stuff ?

+1

CS prices are fine, just some noobs tend to walk up and think "heh, there isn't a combat cane in cs, must mean I can take advantage of this and sell it for 500K"

If there aren't any fair prices in CS, there are three things you can do. Wait a bit, and someone with a sense of prices will come along and put it in cs for what it's worth. Or you can post a thread. Or lastly, you can announce you're buying it in town, just no spamming;)

CanonicalKoi
03-13-2011, 01:44 PM
If there aren't any fair prices in CS, there are three things you can do. Wait a bit, and someone with a sense of prices will come along and put it in cs for what it's worth. Or you can post a thread. Or lastly, you can announce you're buying it in town, just no spamming;)

Or four, if you want it that bad, go farm for it or an equivalent item you can trade for it.

Yvonnel
03-13-2011, 02:05 PM
I always take time to let the cs settle down when new items are added. Sooner or later I always find someone undercutting the market. Might take some time but in the meantime I just keep trying to farm mine.

romgar1
03-13-2011, 02:14 PM
The first thing I thought of when I read this thread was this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK6nNOWBPs4

Pharcyde
03-13-2011, 02:16 PM
lol reminds me of F it we'll do it live and backin up remix.

Warning: Vulgar language
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2YDq6FkVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDcPBGESkAI

Ciphor
03-13-2011, 03:01 PM
Atleast you don't have to pay 1 mil+ for set items that say " warrior" but have stats built for u and mages. I'm playing a lot less lately ;/

davidis57
03-13-2011, 04:40 PM
Pricing secret don't buy let overpriced items sit. When they wont sell than they will drop it.

Kindread
03-13-2011, 05:43 PM
There is no such thing as an average price. It's worth as much as someone's willing to pay for it. It's all relative. If things sell for alot more, you'll get alot more when it drops for you then you can buy what you want. What all this means is that prior to Shadow Caves there was too much gold out there and not enough to spend it on. These new campaigns got all the people sitting on their hoards to spend a little. :)

adwin
03-13-2011, 06:40 PM
It's all related to availibility and demand.
Take for example, the sewer king bow. It was worth ~1.5mil in the beginning, but since it has been dropping like crazy as of late and the market has become saturated with them, it's quite normal that the prices dropped. Drastically I would say. I've seen ppl selling for less than 400k.
I've sold one for 280k and some extra.

Fyrce
03-13-2011, 08:20 PM
Don't buy. Prices will fall. Don't buy. Prices will fall.

Oops, someone bought it! .... *!@##$$$*

Or you can do like bunches of us do, which is drop your own stuff. It's cheaper and more fun.