PDA

View Full Version : Why Quitting?

Ignitedmage
03-01-2015, 08:19 AM
I know that this thread will make no sense to some players have already shifted to other games and love other game rather than PL but still i want to make up this thread so the future of PL won't be empty of players
Well, i see much players quitting the game for 3 common reasons.
1. Getting scammed...
2. No updates...
3. Lag issue...
(1) Getting scammed is always happening in PL. Some people are just greedy to get other accs or gold so they can make profit to themselves but in and before 2014, there weren't people saying that we quits PL because i got scammed and no dev or mod helped us but now this is happening. I was been scammed too, and i know how's it feels but i am no quitting the game, i am just working hard for get my scam recovered so i can continue playing this game. So in this part i just want to mention that quitting on getting scammed is something you get annother chance to prove you money making ability so we shouldn't quit on that reason.
I know some people like me are not good merch and can't even make money or pve for the recovery but still we can try
(2) Well, we just get updates after so long period and that was something usual but i know we had hopes for what's coming next, it was like suspense but it can be also suspense to work on pvp and then see who u can beat and who you cannot or for the pvers it could be also suspense to see what you'll get after pveing so long which can be interesting too.
I know the thing i mentioned in column (2) are hard but PL players were always hard working so why they leave working hard now?
Then the second part of this column is quiting for no holiday events. I would go 95% with the player quiting because of this reason because it's sad having no holiday events but still we have our pvp, pve, all the dungeons and many more things from which you can enjoy PL because if i remember events were less than whole year days and people were also playing on those days so why not now?
(3) Lag was always there in pl and will be in the future too. This column lies on sts to fix this problem but still we can fight against lag too. so many solutions are told to fix lag in so many threads so you can also try them (i will be glad if someone post a solution to solve lag). I have been lagging since 3 weeks but still i didn't quit playing pl or so but i have started to pvp less or play the places less where i lag. If you even try to pvp with lag sometims the lag removes

I know that this thread won't improve the condition of PL that much but still if one person come back to PL i would be glad. Thanks for reading my thread and please don't post something bad or something discouraging me because i just wanted to share my idea which i just shared. :)
Thanks for reading my thread

Burstnuke
03-01-2015, 02:25 PM
I know that this thread will make no sense to some players have already shifted to other games and love other game rather than PL but still i want to make up this thread so the future of PL won't be empty of players
Well, i see much players quitting the game for 3 common reasons.
1. Getting scammed...
2. No updates...
3. Lag issue...
(1) Getting scammed is always happening in PL. Some people are just greedy to get other accs or gold so they can make profit to themselves but in and before 2014, there weren't people saying that we quits PL because i got scammed and no dev or mod helped us but now this is happening. I was been scammed too, and i know how's it feels but i am no quitting the game, i am just working hard for get my scam recovered so i can continue playing this game. So in this part i just want to mention that quitting on getting scammed is something you get annother chance to prove you money making ability so we shouldn't quit on that reason.
I know some people like me are not good merch and can't even make money or pve for the recovery but still we can try
(2) Well, we just get updates after so long period and that was something usual but i know we had hopes for what's coming next, it was like suspense but it can be also suspense to work on pvp and then see who u can beat and who you cannot or for the pvers it could be also suspense to see what you'll get after pveing so long which can be interesting too.
I know the thing i mentioned in column (2) are hard but PL players were always hard working so why they leave working hard now?
Then the second part of this column is quiting for no holiday events. I would go 95% with the player quiting because of this reason because it's sad having no holiday events but still we have our pvp, pve, all the dungeons and many more things from which you can enjoy PL because if i remember events were less than whole year days and people were also playing on those days so why not now?
(3) Lag was always there in pl and will be in the future too. This column lies on sts to fix this problem but still we can fight against lag too. so many solutions are told to fix lag in so many threads so you can also try them (i will be glad if someone post a solution to solve lag). I have been lagging since 3 weeks but still i didn't quit playing pl or so but i have started to pvp less or play the places less where i lag. If you even try to pvp with lag sometims the lag removes

I know that this thread won't improve the condition of PL that much but still if one person come back to PL i would be glad. Thanks for reading my thread and please don't post something bad or something discouraging me because i just wanted to share my idea which i just shared. :)
Thanks for reading my thread

1 and 3 are not really part of it, 2 on the other hand is true, you can't tell us to come back if there no content to play anymore. And holiday events were the same thing every year so it didn't really matter much for them to stop those, except for the new players maybe. Welp, if people wanna quit they can, and i wouldn't be surprised eithier, i only play to rush for like 30 mins then log off, theres just not any new content to have fun with.

Somemager
03-01-2015, 03:12 PM
Dont forget pvp unbalance made many leave in the past.

GiveMeWings
03-01-2015, 03:36 PM
personally I think is bcs pl is getting repetitive, and pvp is fullof trash talker who think are bes and dont respect each other.

Groaning
03-01-2015, 07:23 PM
personally I think is bcs pl is getting repetitive, and pvp is fullof trash talker who think are bes and dont respect each other.

thats the only reason why i like L35>L51 much nicer at L35

Fwend
03-01-2015, 07:54 PM
Many reasons why people move on. But there are still many good friends who play the game.

There's a reason why many of us still love PL, when it first came out it was new and different, playing an mmo on a mobile device!

• Now we play to catch up with all the good people around the world we met and built real friendships with.
• We play to relax and unwind after a long day.
• I still enjoy playing the game, nothing like killing the mobs and getting a pink as a reward.
• So many enjoy the adrenaline rush of pvp.
• And those who merch feel good when they can banter and get a bargain and make money from the sale after.

What ever reason we still play let's focus on those aspects.

The other day I saw a guild event in a town. That's what we need more of. Pvp tournaments are still running, The Community Guild try to run events for us all. And there are giveaways and contests. Think of ways to make it fun for yourself your friends and the whole PL community.

Ignitedmage
03-02-2015, 07:34 AM

Dont forget pvp unbalance made many leave in the past.
I know that pvp is full of trash talkers and it is unbalanced now but saying as my opinion we r pros and we can show them where is there place :D

Ignitedmage
03-02-2015, 07:38 AM
Many reasons why people move on. But there are still many good friends who play the game.

There's a reason why many of us still love PL, when it first came out it was new and different, playing an mmo on a mobile device!

• Now we play to catch up with all the good people around the world we met and built real friendships with.
• We play to relax and unwind after a long day.
• I still enjoy playing the game, nothing like killing the mobs and getting a pink as a reward.
• So many enjoy the adrenaline rush of pvp.
• And those who merch feel good when they can banter and get a bargain and make money from the sale after.

What ever reason we still play let's focus on those aspects.

The other day I saw a guild event in a town. That's what we need more of. Pvp tournaments are still running, The Community Guild try to run events for us all. And there are giveaways and contests. Think of ways to make it fun for yourself your friends and the whole PL community.

Absolutely, you're correct. I jst posted this thread don't see PL as an empty and closed house of us because if 1 player leaves playing pl daily, in 1 year 365 players will leave which means PL will be shut down because of no players so just don't want my favorite game to be shut down............ :(

GiveMeWings
03-02-2015, 07:38 AM
I know that pvp is full of trash talkers and it is unbalanced now but saying as my opinion we r pros and we can show them where is there place :D
Are "WE"?

Ignitedmage
03-02-2015, 07:40 AM
Are "WE"?

If i am not, i know you are one of those pros :)

Befs
03-02-2015, 01:17 PM
If you have problems with trash talking or being insulted just remember. The mute button is there for a reason.

GiveMeWings
03-02-2015, 01:25 PM
If you have problems with trash talking or being insulted just remember. The mute button is there for a reason.

The mute button dont make them dissapear, isnt only the fact of reading their messages, is the fact tht I dont want to play with em lel, and sometimes I feel alone in pvp, all is very quiet :(

The Sadness
03-02-2015, 01:56 PM
I think only 3 people read these threads, and all 3 responded. If I quit, it would be because all the oldies are gone.

On that note, click Dat Breakup in my sig.

Suentous PO
03-02-2015, 02:11 PM
I think only 3 people read these threads, and all 3 responded. If I quit, it would be because all the oldies are gone.

I read it, but what is there to respond to?
It's addressed to ppl who quit who wouldn't be reading this.

Ssneakykills
03-02-2015, 02:20 PM
When was pvp not full of trash talkers and egos? It's always been there

therevelations7
03-02-2015, 03:08 PM
Reason every1 quits is because of crap support service who only cut and paste responses, no updates, lack of development and with all these things happening the game becomes more boring and you become bored. A few years ago I never even imagined I would quit.

Armourslash
03-02-2015, 03:16 PM
Reason every1 quits is because of crap support service who only cut and paste responses, no updates, lack of development and with all these things happening the game becomes more boring and you become bored. A few years ago I never even imagined I would quit.

What a typical sentence.

therevelations7
03-02-2015, 03:42 PM
What a typical sentence.
Typical response too applenoob.

Somemager
03-02-2015, 05:36 PM

10/10

AppleNoob
03-03-2015, 10:16 PM

Great, now we have randoms calling Armourslash me! I'M MY OWN PERSON WORLD, NOBODY ELSE IS LIKE ME

Burstnuke
03-03-2015, 10:42 PM
Great, now we have randoms calling Armourslash me! I'M MY OWN PERSON WORLD, NOBODY ELSE IS LIKE ME

Typical response, Armourslash

AppleNoob
03-04-2015, 07:45 AM

Shut it :confusion:

Domestically
03-05-2015, 01:45 PM
Full. Go again

Booked
03-05-2015, 10:18 PM
I was lazy to read that, someone explain what's that :)

Electrophiles
03-05-2015, 10:48 PM

I find it strange how Applenoob always posts right after the whole Armourslash-Applenoob thing is mentioned.
I also find it strange how Applenoob and Armourslash never respond/notice each other's forum posts....

Hmm.......o.o

AppleNoob
03-06-2015, 12:56 AM
I find it strange how Applenoob always posts right after the whole Armourslash-Applenoob thing is mentioned.
I also find it strange how Applenoob and Armourslash never respond/notice each other's forum posts....

Hmm.......o.o

I post because I read any new threads or updated threads in PL section as well as I don't respond to armour's post because I feel everybody is going to bring back the Applenoob-Armourslash. I also didn't respond this time because his comment needed no further reply.

Befs
03-06-2015, 07:23 AM
I post because I read any new threads or updated threads in PL section as well as I don't respond to armour's post because I feel everybody is going to bring back the Applenoob-Armourslash. I also didn't respond this time because his comment needed no further reply.

Calm down, Armourslash

GotenXson
03-06-2015, 08:02 AM
I quit Pocket Legend since Long ago, and came back nearly 2 months now :)

AppleNoob
03-06-2015, 08:16 AM
Calm down, Armourslash

Not angry.

anahadaz
03-06-2015, 09:05 AM
Although I sincerely believe that applenoob and armourslash are the same person (because of the overwhelming evidence) I think the joke is getting old. It's just going to end up with the thread being closed, and many more to come.

AppleNoob
03-06-2015, 11:24 PM
Although I sincerely believe that applenoob and armourslash are the same person (because of the overwhelming evidence) I think the joke is getting old. It's just going to end up with the thread being closed, and many more to come.

What overwhelming evidence?! You guys have pieced together coincidences and used them as proof saying "the join dates are the same, APPLNOOB AND ARMOURSLASH ARE THE SAME." It's not even a good argument. It only stands because it has become a bit of a conversation snowball.

Ignitedmage
03-09-2015, 04:00 AM
I was lazy to read that, someone explain what's that :)

Thanks for wanting to know what my thread is about :).

Actually it's just indicating that after so many issues in PL can also make us play more in it rather than it turns boring. :)

I have just summarized it in one line lol, when you have time try to read it.(No pressure on coming back)

Ignitedmage
03-09-2015, 04:00 AM
I quit Pocket Legend since Long ago, and came back nearly 2 months now :)

Welcome back then :)

Ssneakykills
03-09-2015, 06:03 AM
The applenoob and Armourslash stuff still makes me laugh how this joke carried on for so long

Thank you for whoever found out they were the same ppl :)