PDA

View Full Version : A lot of questions

Kershy
03-01-2015, 12:18 PM
well i left sts for a long time (since october) and it've so boring tbh all the events were the same on AL and bc of that i started playing MOBA's specially HOC (Heroes Of Order & Chaos) i love that fkin moba its so cool!

But now i decide to check the sts forums and i see that theres a new game AND ITS A FKIN MOBA OMG OMG so my questions are:

has it come out?
if it hasnt.. when will it?
if theres a Beta.. will it be only avail for android or just iOS

OMFG tell me info bout this!! CANT WAIT TO PLAY THIS!!! OH GOD

PS: on the website of the game on the classes section on the fighters one theres a hero that look pretty similar to Tyrael from Heroes Of The Storm (Ubisoft)......

Argyros
03-01-2015, 05:06 PM
Alpha will be before beta, and this could be out in a couple weeks (I may be wrong) then the game should be released this summer.

Waug
03-02-2015, 07:37 AM
I think this moba will be way more interesting than HOC, not only dat, but according to one dev it's 3D. With touch based control (I guessing) so its not just a moba hoping it's gonna be whole new gen mobile moba.

Kershy
03-02-2015, 02:38 PM
Alpha will be before beta, and this could be out in a couple weeks (I may be wrong) then the game should be released this summer.

k tysm hope it comes out soon! cant wait to play that moba

Kershy
03-02-2015, 02:40 PM
HOC is the best mobile moba! FOR REAL! ive tried many mobile mobas and thyre not as good as HOC. Hope it comes with rly cool and nice graphics hehe

Jhawkeye
03-02-2015, 05:39 PM
The alpha is invite only, theyre in pre alpha right now. Beta is supposedly smaller testers than simply ios or android so I guess we'll see. Set to release in the summer.

Ignitedmage
03-05-2015, 04:12 AM
HOC is the best mobile moba! FOR REAL! ive tried many mobile mobas and thyre not as good as HOC. Hope it comes with rly cool and nice graphics hehe

Yea, i guess it will be with awesome grapics like HOC(i hv played HOC) because i have seen all the champions of it and they look suu cool.

Best of luck when COC releases!!