PDA

View Full Version : Newbie questions

Crown123
03-01-2015, 04:35 PM
Got tons:
1. What's the pvp outcome? I never see any outcome or rewards from pvp...and it';s always empty, just kill and leave when you get bored lol.
2. i'm lvl 25, before i get to the cap lvl is there anything else to be doing then just farming exp?
3. What else is there in the game besides the exp farming and checking the auction for some items (before you get to cap lvl) ?
I really need some hints, the game looks nice but i think i'm missing on some content.
4. Also what's the deal with the time chalanges dungeons? It just tells you the time but no other reward?
Thanks,
Also any other game contect might be usefull.
Ty.

Overweightank
03-01-2015, 04:49 PM
Got tons:
1. What's the pvp outcome? I never see any outcome or rewards from pvp...and it';s always empty, just kill and leave when you get bored lol.
2. i'm lvl 25, before i get to the cap lvl is there anything else to be doing then just farming exp?
3. What else is there in the game besides the exp farming and checking the auction for some items (before you get to cap lvl) ?
I really need some hints, the game looks nice but i think i'm missing on some content.
4. Also what's the deal with the time chalanges dungeons? It just tells you the time but no other reward?
Thanks,
Also any other game contect might be usefull.
Ty.

1. Nothing, its just all good fun, You make friends, enemies, and you have fun!
2. You should be leveling, and getting gold. Focus on leveling though, Gold doesnt come easy at low levels.
3. just level to 40/41 as soon as possible. thats your number 1 priority.
4. It's to have fun, be on leaderboards, and sometimes if you're lucky, bosses drops some cool items :)

( Bonus Tip: Join a VERY good guild and grow from it, ask questions, follow the officer's directions. Dont believe everything people tell you, and have fun! )