PDA

View Full Version : Need "Wyldwood" Help!

KaotiicxDream
03-13-2011, 11:56 AM
I need some help with some quests in Wyldwood... No one got a game there and i want to do this quests...
IGN: Birdiexdream (Pure DEX Birdie lvl 21)

KaotiicxDream
03-13-2011, 11:59 AM
Any1 wanna help plz ?

Major
03-13-2011, 12:36 PM
I'll be on for a lil bit to help....Majormajic

Fyrce
03-13-2011, 08:52 PM
Weird.

I just had a L21 character do all the Wyldwood quests yesterday, including the Shalerockstone ones. Only ones I did alone were the Shalerockstone ones. Everything else had other people doing them. I joined a couple existing goblin stronghold games and just walked past Cdr Blackhawk for the others.

I did notice that out of about 10+ players I encountered in there, maybe only 2 others knew how to play. Everyone else looked like they were having a hard time using their skills and/or kiting. It was very interesting to say the least. Non-tanking bears, non-damaging birds, and non-healing/rev'ing mages.

Went on to do Fathom quests; mostly done, but again, I would say most players weren't really playing their characters. Very few were using their skills. One bird sort of started to use his skills after I told him what to use, but it wasn't consistent. I started to remember how I used to go everywhere, telling people what skills to use. I'd forgotten that, which I makes me happy about the usual people I play with. I usually only have to tell them things like "do damage!" :P

No clue why people do this when it looked like it made the area(s) much harder for them. Level 26s were dying in Fathom for heaven's sake. Oh well, at least my dex bear could tank for them. Found a fellow bear who was ok. Not sure he was using all his skills either, but he was at least using some. And of course, he was geared up. Guess gear makes you play better.

:P