PDA

View Full Version : Mods What Happened To Guild Ranks?!

BaronB
03-02-2015, 03:46 AM
Its been nearly 2 weeks since they were last updated.

18th of Febuary was the last update on the leader boards.

In the last year and a half or so of playing this is the first time Ive ever seen them not updated for this long.

The last time at least the leader boards in the game was updated but the weekly rank was posted a few days later with all the top 50 guild statistics.

I am also surprised I have not seen anyone else post about this yet as maybe not to everyone but to some of us, its always a pleasure to see hard work rewarded and great way to see areas that need improving not just as an individual but also as a whole society of people.

If this is simply some kind of technique error then please can this be addressed as Guilds are a very important aspect of a community focused game.

If the Leaderboards are being scrapped then can we at least have some clarity on the subject as this seems to be what STS are going for going forward when working with the community.

I eagerly look forward to some kind of official response to this post.

1 <3

Terminhater
03-02-2015, 04:58 AM
Don't worry I got this.....

http://goodsyntax.no-ip.org:8088/

BaronB
03-02-2015, 09:56 AM
Don't worry I got this.....

http://goodsyntax.no-ip.org:8088/

I wasnt talking about the guild rankings on Kalis tour contest but thabk you bud.

My question is specific to official guild rankings on the games leaderboards

nevercan
03-02-2015, 11:10 AM
I never look at the guild lb just because i dont care about it i think most people dont look at it aften to and didnt make an tread about it.

Imsofancy
03-02-2015, 12:22 PM
guild ranking is one of the most useless things in AL, just makes ego loving newbies brag more.

Starkinea
03-02-2015, 12:24 PM
I was wondering the same... the rankings are important, it adds competition on the bigger levels
Please fix it :(

Ladysophie
03-02-2015, 01:34 PM
guild ranking is one of the most useless things in AL, just makes ego loving newbies brag more.
What might look useless to you could be extremely useful to others :)

BaronB
03-03-2015, 11:56 PM
Will it be week 2 of no updates ?

Hmmm...

Remiem
03-04-2015, 11:49 AM
Hey there. Sorry about the inconvenience guys. The automatic guild listing last week failed to compile correctly so we missed a week. The new guild rankings will go out today. Thanks for your patience!

BaronB
03-04-2015, 02:32 PM
Hey there. Sorry about the inconvenience guys. The automatic guild listing last week failed to compile correctly so we missed a week. The new guild rankings will go out today. Thanks for your patience!
Appreciate the response.

Thank you