PDA

View Full Version : Need some assistance

Sheugokin
03-02-2015, 04:21 PM
What is a good pally build?

I am so nub at pally after being int for so long. I know I'm becoming OP but for a little while because there are so pesky pesky guild people, not gonna mention which one at endgame because I think you can figure out which one, are being so rude.

L77 :)

2PC

I currently have 169 str, 157 dex, and rest int. Gives me 100% hit with 2PC.

My skill build is. 1991 9199 9199

Vigilante
03-02-2015, 06:05 PM
Thanks for you're build

Sheugokin
03-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Np but I need halp with pally lol.

Waug
03-02-2015, 10:33 PM
STR is not the solution against str, it jus gonna it loooonger but then again oh yeah..

Beating a str guild is ez if you have proper guild support and tactics, I don't know y even 'dat str guild' is a problem for other so called 'pro-er' guilds.

Sheugokin
03-02-2015, 11:38 PM
STR is not the solution against str, it jus gonna it loooonger but then again oh yeah..

Beating a str guild is ez if you have proper guild support and tactics, I don't know y even 'dat str guild' is a problem for other so called 'pro-er' guilds.

Somehow, u, being such denouncer of str characters, don't understand that they are OP. No matter how good I am at pure int, any decent pally or bear can annihilate me. So u need to 1) Think before you post and 2) Stop rushing me because now that I am str, birds are my breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Waug
03-03-2015, 12:25 AM
Somehow, u, being such denouncer of str characters, don't understand that they are OP. No matter how good I am at pure int, any decent pally or bear can annihilate me. So u need to 1) Think before you post and 2) Stop rushing me because now that I am str, birds are my breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

U were talking about a WHOLE GUILD hence my suggestion, if u go all str vs all str, it would just prolong the boring fight, u need to be tactical to a good combination of tankers and nukers, and that jus nothing against understanding what's op and what's not it jus tactics to beat OPs.

And I'm not just a bird, hey come on read my name it,s OP-est, I rush a whole str family, so you ofc even after getting 'pro' with pally u have to find ur breakfast, dinner and launch in the 'forest' flying arround.

anahadaz
03-03-2015, 04:48 AM
2pro4str

iamtony
03-03-2015, 12:08 PM
U were talking about a WHOLE GUILD hence my suggestion, if u go all str vs all str, it would just prolong the boring fight, u need to be tactical to a good combination of tankers and nukers, and that jus nothing against understanding what's op and what's not it jus tactics to beat OPs.

And I'm not just a bird, hey come on read my name it,s OP-est, I rush a whole str family, so you ofc even after getting 'pro' with pally u have to find ur breakfast, dinner and launch in the 'forest' flying arround.

Sheugokin all i have to say is ouch...

Ubernewber
03-03-2015, 12:15 PM
2pro4str

#BirdProblems