PDA

View Full Version : Have 1.2m need merching advice.

Lovetapss
03-02-2015, 05:40 PM
Don't feel like selling my steel commando atm. Anyone have advice to merch up with 1m?

Gunna give you some Iovetaps [emoji12][emoji13]

Jhawkeye
03-02-2015, 05:47 PM
Try buying mythic eggs/ armors and helms for cheaper than auction/going price and resell. This means hours spent standing in different towns advertising that you are buying

CouchPass
03-03-2015, 08:03 PM
You can always try merching with eggs first. Then build up to vanities and arcanes. Try to start small so if you make a fatal mistake it doesn't spell your downfall. :)

carmine_blade
03-04-2015, 01:38 AM
You can always try merching with eggs first. Then build up to vanities and arcanes. Try to start small so if you make a fatal mistake it doesn't spell your downfall. :)

I second this, particularly event eggs that only come out once. They have great stats and there is a finite supply of them which diminishes as they're opened. However, this means holding onto them for long periods of time, so if you want to merch faster, pick a few different types of egg, get a feel for their prices, and keep an eye out for cheap ones.

CouchPass
03-14-2015, 03:43 PM
I second this, particularly event eggs that only come out once. They have great stats and there is a finite supply of them which diminishes as they're opened. However, this means holding onto them for long periods of time, so if you want to merch faster, pick a few different types of egg, get a feel for their prices, and keep an eye out for cheap ones.

yep.

codered
03-14-2015, 06:08 PM
Snatch up the market,,check the auc regularly, eggs particularly, and pray someone would make a mistake putting a dumb price (found somebody put 30k for shadowlurk, 4k for malison,) and my guildmate found 3m gun mythic perfect -.- ,,,,auc itself is a farming place , and neva forget supply vs demand thingy

Noobx
03-14-2015, 06:15 PM
I remember when lost souls was at like 6mil someone listed for 600k. I tried buying but someone was faster than me at clicking -_-

Fyrce
03-14-2015, 07:05 PM
The thing is that the market requires study. I would say that most people are not capable of this.