PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait!

Titanfall
03-02-2015, 06:30 PM
Honestly I recently playing MOBAs and I love them so much, can't wait to play this to see how the 5 minute matches work. I've got quite a lot of experience already with games like order and chaos, but this seems totally different. No minions, only 3v3 and 5 minute matches. What are you guys looking forward to?

P.S If I enjoy the game I'll probably try to start YouTube for it

Visiting
03-02-2015, 06:47 PM
Honestly I recently playing MOBAs and I love them so much, can't wait to play this to see how the 5 minute matches work. I've got quite a lot of experience already with games like order and chaos, but this seems totally different. No minions, only 3v3 and 5 minute matches. What are you guys looking forward to?

P.S If I enjoy the game I'll probably try to start YouTube for it
I'm looking forward to owning your purple demonlord in Al :O

Titanfall
03-02-2015, 06:47 PM
I'm looking forward to owning your purple demonlord in Al :O
Pfft I'm not giving my stuff away

Visiting
03-02-2015, 06:53 PM
I'm really looking forward to the PVP community leaving AL and coming here, and hopefully never coming back :P
(Plus : I'm a Co-Owner in that demonlord ;))

Titanfall
03-02-2015, 07:21 PM
I'm really looking forward to the PVP community leaving AL and coming here, and hopefully never coming back [emoji14]
Ikr, finally I can PvP against people I've always wanted to in a fair environment without trash talkers and gangers

Candylicks
03-02-2015, 11:13 PM
I'm really looking forward to the PVP community leaving AL and coming here, and hopefully never coming back [emoji14]
This.

Castellann
03-04-2015, 12:47 AM
that game is my new hope.

Castellann
03-04-2015, 12:47 AM
Ikr, finally I can PvP against people I've always wanted to in a fair environment without trash talkers and gangers

Oh yeah :)