PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Vanity Tradeable?

ColdBlahd
03-03-2015, 03:41 AM
Will all these new hats and maybe the Lovecraft banner be tradeable after event?

Rx8
03-03-2015, 04:16 AM
No need, let them stay lovingly exclusive. They look pretty...not hard to get either. BTW why tradeable lol?....

siddhant
03-03-2015, 04:19 AM
No need, let them stay lovingly exclusive. They look pretty...not hard to get either. BTW why tradeable lol?....

cauz some ppl are lazy:D

ColdBlahd
03-03-2015, 09:34 AM
cauz some ppl are lazy:D
I'm not one of them, I bought all the vanity pieces with hearts.

siddhant
03-03-2015, 10:02 AM
I'm not one of them, I bought all the vanity pieces with hearts.
My post was nevr directed at u it was just meant for "some" ppl in general

ColdBlahd
03-03-2015, 10:06 AM
My post was nevr directed at u it was just meant for "some" ppl in general
Yeah I know, my post also wasn't directed towards being directed to directory. I was just saying that I wasn't one of them lazy bones :)

siddhant
03-03-2015, 10:14 AM
Yeah I know, my post also wasn't directed towards being directed to directory. I was just saying that I wasn't one of them lazy bones :)
K sir:)

ColdBlahd
03-03-2015, 10:21 AM
K sir:)
Yeah haha, but I would still like to see the vanity pieces tradable because I want to sell a few pieces I don't want. I just got them all for collection.

siddhant
03-03-2015, 10:29 AM
Yeah haha, but I would still like to see the vanity pieces tradable because I want to sell a few pieces I don't want. I just got them all for collection.
Haha they are not made tradeable since ppl dont spend gold on buying vanity this helps to improve the inflation cauz if every1 starts selling the price just comes down to 10k and they also want u to open potions or else some ppl would be selfish and just farm for vanity and make gold whereas the other community drinks potion

Dex Scene
03-03-2015, 01:15 PM
No please. We need to stop asking for everything untradable to turn into tradable.
There should be some exclusive stuffs in game.

I was also in against of Jack vanity becoming tradable last Halloween event. I could save the tokens and get a bit more and buy grim and later buy jack vanity from auction if I knew stg would made em tradable.
Anyway lets not talk about it.
I wasn't there in last Valentine event.
If they had something exclusive people playing this time deserve to get exclusive stuffs too.
Thank you. God bless

Dex Scene
03-03-2015, 01:19 PM
Haha they are not made tradeable since ppl dont spend gold on buying vanity this helps to improve the inflation cauz if every1 starts selling the price just comes down to 10k and they also want u to open potions or else some ppl would be selfish and just farm for vanity and make gold whereas the other community drinks potion
True... +10000
I was wondering if the potions are for the community why do people sell em in auction.
ok real poor can do that to get some golds but there are so many selfish people. The drinker don't even get letters for drinking. Its spreading the love. They drink it for community.
All the love potions i bought from vendor, I drunk them.

Petrichor
03-03-2015, 02:44 PM
I think you'll be happy down the line when these remain not tradeable/unsellable. In a year/two you'll be grateful that you have this exclusive vanity that new players/people who weren't around cannot get. You'll wear it with pride similar to how people with other exclusive vanities do.