PDA

View Full Version : Looking For a Guild

69Displayed69
03-03-2015, 08:01 AM
Hi Guys ! Im New My IGN is Displayed. Im Still lvl 18 Atm... which Guild are best for me? I think im looking for a Small Guild with a People That got More Experiences To help me To Be a Good Player, Good Sorcerer, Good Farmer, How to Sell things easily.. And helping me until im Good.. Thank you.

Cravern
03-03-2015, 10:49 AM
Hi Guys ! Im New My IGN is Displayed. Im Still lvl 18 Atm... which Guild are best for me? I think im looking for a Small Guild with a People That got More Experiences To help me To Be a Good Player, Good Sorcerer, Good Farmer, How to Sell things easily.. And helping me until im Good.. Thank you. Hi there! Our guild is welcome to have you as one of our comrades if you would like too, we are fairly plenty and can pretty much give you the attention you need as you fulfill the road you desire whether if its PVP or PVE, anyways we also dearly respect each other so if youre worrying about drama, dont worry about it. I wont make this long Haha ^^ We are from Blind, just pm me if you are interested :)

69Displayed69
03-05-2015, 05:55 AM
Hi there! Our guild is welcome to have you as one of our comrades if you would like too, we are fairly plenty and can pretty much give you the attention you need as you fulfill the road you desire whether if its PVP or PVE, anyways we also dearly respect each other so if youre worrying about drama, dont worry about it. I wont make this long Haha ^^ We are from Blind, just pm me if you are interested :) Whats your Guild name bruh? And whats ur ign? I really respect your post here! Add me Displayed

69Displayed69
03-14-2015, 11:38 PM
Any Other???..

griokadib
03-15-2015, 04:06 AM
Hello dude!
Im a master of a guild
Guild name:Pro Hunters
Number of members atm:330
We can help u to earn experience and to teach u about game
Guild master:Griokadib
Pm hee

69Displayed69
03-15-2015, 08:15 AM
Hello dude!
Im a master of a guild
Pm hee

The guild Are Much people of veterans or ?

69Displayed69
03-15-2015, 08:29 AM
Hello dude!
Im a master of a guild
Pm hee
Sorry bro, ur guild got less Help for me. Ur Guild got alot of newbies.. I need a help from Someone better. But your Guild is Fully Appreciated by me, thanks.