PDA

View Full Version : Stats and skills damage issue ???

Maiki-Phoenix
03-03-2015, 10:29 AM
Hello guys,
i am posting this thread cause i need an explanation, as there are might be some issues in stats and in the damage we do. I am running arena everyday with the same party and the last 2 days we find bosses harder as it takes us more time to kill them. For example we never had an enraged boss to actually become enraged and now we kill it after it becomes. We thought that it had to do sth with the bosses's hp, but then we found out that sth was wrong with our critical as my thunder was doing 3k+ crit (before 2 days) and now i have less than 1.5k crit. Same thing happens with the rogues that are in the party with me. Usually we crit from 200 to 700.... I also noticed sth that i cant explain and u can see it in the following pics. When i dont have my gun on, imbuned brutality armor gives me +14.9 damage and +17.9 dps more than mythic armor... but when i have the gun on, it give +3.9 damage and 4.7 dps more. Is sth messed up with our stats and it affects our crit or skill damage too??? Or there is an explanation to both of the issues ( arena, stats ). I will be gratefull if someone from the sts can answer this and check what is goin on. Please leave ur comments if u have noticed sth similar. Ty in advance for your time.

PS : I dont beleive that it has to do sth with the para in the myhtic amulet cause same thing happens when i have amulet of.

Ravager
03-03-2015, 10:36 AM
Try going to a different map zone inbetween gear changes and verify. Everytime you change gear/loadouts concerning para (even if the gear you are swapping out doesn't have para but you have para somewhere else), a lot of times you have to remap or die to see proper stats.

greekAL
03-03-2015, 10:42 AM
yep something wrong with arena last 2 days really hard and most of bosses can 1 hit u

Maiki-Phoenix
03-03-2015, 10:47 AM
Ty ravager, i stashed my amulet which has para and tried again. The numbers were same, even if i change zone. What i cant understand is how an item gives me different stas, dependng on if i use or not, another type of gear... it doesnt make sense to me and it is sth i notice for 1st time.

nevercan
03-03-2015, 01:51 PM
Ty ravager, i stashed my amulet which has para and tried again. The numbers were same, even if i change zone. What i cant understand is how an item gives me different stas, dependng on if i use or not, another type of gear... it doesnt make sense to me and it is sth i notice for 1st time.
Usally (with pet) gives more dmg then with gun then without :/

extrapayah
03-10-2015, 09:17 AM
if you take a look at your 'bonus % damage' stat there, you actually got it reduced when using your imbued gears

bigger bonus damage % means if you have bigger base damage (given by weapons, dex, and gear's base damage bonus) you'll get the increase more

e.g. 1% of 300 is 3, but 1% of 600 is 6 :P

in other words, bonus damage % gives more significance the stronger (mostly because) your weapon is

morgy84
03-10-2015, 04:29 PM
I had this problem :
Elo bow with 1 para
Mythic dagger without para
Fang amu with para

If i wear bow with fang and swap to my daggers the bonus of the para in the fang amu didnt showed in my stats.
I equittet another amu and then the fang again and the bonus was displayed correctly